That is pretty neat to watch. 15 miles on one charge.
Quite a fire in Toledo yesterday. A Lithium alloy fabricator of some sort. No water could be used as Lithium reacts with water to form hydrogen gas and the entire area was evacuated for a while due to noxious fumes.
Read this morning that the owner stated they had special fire supression in the plant but it did not function correctly.
I thought it was battery related at first but it wasn't. The manufacture something lithium related for the glass industry.