MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > PRESIDENT Trump

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 87   Go Down

Author Topic: PRESIDENT Trump  (Read 28684 times)

The Fuzz and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whispers

• Hero Talker
Re: PRESIDENT Trump
« Reply #1125 on: March 07, 2017, 02:31:59 PM »

Obama In Hiding After His Former Secret Service Agent Just Made A Monumental Admission Into Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

Ever since Trump became president, Obama has been behind the scenes doing everything he can to cause massive chaos. But setting up a shadow government and training his violent minions to take out Trump through his group Organization For Action (OFA) has just been the beginning of Obama’s subversion tactics.

Over the weekend, we’ve learned that Obama secretly tapped Trump’s phone throughout the 2016 presidential election in order to spy.

But unfortunately for Obama, his antics are about to blow up in a huge way after his former Secret Service agent just came forward with a huge bombshell, sure to tighten the screws even more on Obama’s self-inflicted scandal.

http://freedomdaily.com/obama-hiding-former-secret-service-agent-just-made-monumental-admission-trumps-wiretapping-claim/

Judge Nap Reveals The Real Reason Why Democrats Are Scared of Wiretap Investigation

Real reason deep state is terrified of an investigation into Obama spying on Trump is it would expose their mass surveillance of Americans – FOX NEWS 6:42 AM - 7 Mar 2017

Here's a summary of what's in Wikileaks CIA Vault7

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=66503

NOTE: The last line of Wiki post where intelligence hacks mimic Russian hacker to appear as though Russia did the hacking.

We've Just Discovered Where The Russian Trail Leads And It's Bad Folks!

For months now the mainstream media has been attempting to persuade us with a narrative that President Trump and members of his election campaign were heavily involved with Russian officials and Vladimir Putin. However, the real connections that have been discovered lead straight back to the Democrats.

From Forbes:The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies[…] we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official.

But as The Daily Caller notes in a terrific report today, Tony Podesta was actually working for the Kremlin-associate bank, lobbying to end the sanctions while his brother John Podesta was running Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Democrat super-lobbyist Tony Podesta was paid $170,000 over a six-month period last year to represent Sberbank, Russia’s largest bank, seeking to end one of the Obama administration’s economic sanctions against that country, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

http://www.youngcons.com/we-finally-discovered-where-the-russian-trail-leads-and-its-straight-to-the-democrats/

BREAKING: White House Hires Massive New Legal Team - Check Out Who And Why

President Trump has added key additions to the White House legal team, in what is both a possible purge of previous Obama staff, and a bolstering of the legal team in preparation for prosecution of those affiliated with illegal spying leaks. 

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=66475
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:27:38 PM by whispers »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1126 on: March 07, 2017, 06:18:50 PM »

The Former White House Press Secretary Just Slipped And Revealed The Truth

Former White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest may have inadvertently confirmed President Trump's wiretapping claims.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=66521

36 Year NSA Veteran Just Dropped A Bombshell

Usnews reported: President Donald Trump is "absolutely right" to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:22:07 PM by whispers »

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #1127 on: March 07, 2017, 07:11:45 PM »

whispers......he resigned over 16 years ago.  Unless he still has inside contacts he would not be privy to this specific incident.

I think it was the Patriot Act that allowed government to monitor (run through filters) phone calls and data transfer.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #1128 on: March 07, 2017, 07:30:17 PM »

Here is one of his actions that is sure not to please everyone.  How much belt tightening will even an avid Trump supporter think is OK?  I'd like to see more budget details to see if foreign aid, corporate welfare, and closed tax loopholes are in place at these same percentages (if not more).

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/03/07/sea-grant-program-would-cut-under-proposed-trump-budget/98864268/

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1129 on: March 07, 2017, 07:48:05 PM »

Can't wait. Week or so ago a liberal friend of mine asked what I though of the Trump Russian scandal. I said what scandal. He said the Trump folks colluding with the Russians in the election. I answered I didn't know of any evidence indicating any such thing, did he? He blew past my question and said "come on, don't give me that" how can you say there is no evidence? I said if I haven't seen any evidence, and you are unable to provide any evidence, why is it up to me to prove that there is no evidence? Sum total of the argument.

So now Trump tweets Obama was wire tapping him. Now I don't have any evidence indicating Obama did at this point, but I look forward to asking my friend what he thinks about Obama wire tapping Trump. Seems to me he has prove there is no evidence.
John Kopke

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1130 on: March 07, 2017, 07:55:12 PM »

whispers......he resigned over 16 years ago.  Unless he still has inside contacts he would not be privy to this specific incident.

I think it was the Patriot Act that allowed government to monitor (run through filters) phone calls and data transfer.

Agreed, but when you work in government you have lots and lots contacts from people you knew who you know you. That has been my experience. I retired four years ago, I get together with people I worked every month we eat breakfast and drink some coffee and I meet people still on the job, and there has been a lot new faces but I still see people who knew me or heard of me and that's the way the ball turns.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1131 on: March 07, 2017, 08:07:43 PM »

Can't wait. Week or so ago a liberal friend of mine asked what I though of the Trump Russian scandal. I said what scandal. He said the Trump folks colluding with the Russians in the election. I answered I didn't know of any evidence indicating any such thing, did he? He blew past my question and said "come on, don't give me that" how can you say there is no evidence? I said if I haven't seen any evidence, and you are unable to provide any evidence, why is it up to me to prove that there is no evidence? Sum total of the argument.

So now Trump tweets Obama was wire tapping him. Now I don't have any evidence indicating Obama did at this point, but I look forward to asking my friend what he thinks about Obama wire tapping Trump. Seems to me he has prove there is no evidence.

In my honest assessment watching and reading this play out, I don't there ever was a Russian Scandal. It was a Hillary / Obama smoke screen (smoke and mirrors) to sully up and create suspicion and lastly, I believe it was calculated that President Trump would learn sooner or later he was being illegally wiretapped. The Russian Scandal noise was suppose to be the "probable cause" or the reason justifying the FISA warrant.

To summarize it, the bogus Russian Trump claim was pretextual or a lame excuse to justify breaking the law. 

Now that news broke, the DEMS are scurrying and trying back-peddle the Russian Scandal because there is no there, there. Most importantly, any investigation into the non-existent Trump Russian Scandal is revealing a whole lot about Democrat involvement with Russia and more that they didn't want public, but even more important it will open the door wide open to wiretap spying the on Americans and political opponent, our president in particular which is criminal, and seditious. Very serious, very bad.

How do you unring that bell? That is the dilemma the Democrats face.

Not only that, as an American citizen how does that make you feel the Democrats and Obama have been listening and watching you in your bedrooms (providing you have a flat screen smart television) or remotely listening in on your private conversations through your telephone or Gerrymandering with your computerized system in your vehicle to cause unexplained accidents, injury or death simply because of one's opposing views of politics.

Tell me does that sound like the United of America you remember?

That is total police state mentality, the likes of old East Germany, Communist Cuba, Soviet Russia all rolled in one and that is what was occurring under Obama and the Democrats. That violates more Constitutional Rights than I care to enumerate right now and that is why the congressional hearings are just heating up.

From information just released by Wiki-leaks last night the computer you and I have, our I-Phones all have back door technology to allow government hacks to spy on us, read and access our computers and phones at will. That is the Democrat way. This is what Democrats were terrified of the American public learning during their mid-term elections 2018.   

Now John, be sure to ask your friend how feels knowing his television (on or off) his I-Phone, his computer even his car (if it's got a computerized system) can watch him, listen to him and track him thanks to Obama and the Democrats.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:34:03 PM by whispers »

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #1132 on: March 08, 2017, 12:02:20 AM »

What about Pelosi?  Miss We Gotta Pass It to See What's in it......Trump has his issues, for sure, but to say that the Democrats don't have clown puppets in leadership positions is denying fact.  What about HRC?

Higher Class......like being childish during the speech to Congress, like wearing white to align themselves with the women's suffrage movement.  Hell Tiny, they are all Establishment Idiots and *** Clowns.  There is no lesser of stupidity award for either party. 

And LOL at taking the NYT at an unbiased evaluation of anyone considered moderate or Right, that's like taking fact in news right up there with Fox. 

I agree it's on both sides but right now the Republicans are playing the game.

Rand Paul says he hasn't even gotten a copy of the new health plan. “As we speak, my staff is still going around Washington looking for the bill.”

Members of the committee were allowed to look at it but not take a copy with them. They want congress to vote for it without seeing a copy of it. Take it or leave it. Republicans using Republicans as puppets.

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2017/03/03/rand-paul.cnnmoney/

Did you hear Jason Chaffetz? People should give up their iPhones and everything else, so they can afford the new health insurance. while he sits and collects his high pay with the best Health Insurance and wonderful pension plan.

Trump has also changed his words. He said he would make sure everyone was covered meaning the poor, now he says "everyone will have ACCESS to coverage" meaning if you can afford it. The winners will be the healthcare companies.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 12:14:19 AM by Tiny »
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1133 on: March 08, 2017, 09:38:20 AM »

You have to blame the republicans for the dysfunction regarding the new healthcare law.
They have had 7 or 8 years to get their crap together and come up with one plan they all could agree on.  At this point it isn't acceptable for a few republicans like Rand Paul to be carrying around his own plan.  He's had 7 years to sell it and couldn't..Give it up.  Trump should read them the riot act for being so stupid
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:57:20 AM by blue2 »

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #1134 on: April 27, 2017, 09:59:45 PM »

Donald Trump's First 100 Days In Office | Season 28 | THE SIMPSONS

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #1135 on: April 28, 2017, 12:48:25 PM »

I wondered from Day 1 when he got elected how long it would take him to start setting the stage for an early exit.  He doesn't come right out and say such, but I've never seen him as a man willing to give up more of himself for others by serving as President rather than enjoy what he had accomplished on a personal level.

Not saying that I blame him, I'd wouldn't have wanted to give up his lifestyle either.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/04/28/trump-thought-being-president-would-easier/101016436/

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #1136 on: April 28, 2017, 04:07:12 PM »

He doesn't have enough experience and he relied way too much on the "smart people" that he was surrounding himself with. They are all in it for themselves too.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #1137 on: April 28, 2017, 05:43:38 PM »

Trump has officially admitted that he had no idea what he was getting into when running for President and that being President is much harder than he thought it would be. This actually makes me feel sad, not for Trump, but myself and you reading this, because his statements prove we were right. We were right that Trump would be a complete and utter disaster. There is now no doubt that there is no hope that Trump can do anything to benefit this country.

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.” Saying he loved his previous life, while not saying whether he loves being President, literally means he hates being President. When have you ever seen someone do a good job at something they hate? Especially when they miss their old job and wish they could just go back to it.

“You’re really into your own little cocoon because you have such massive protection that you really can’t go anywhere,” he said. Well even though having 24 hour Secret Service protection shouldn’t be a surprise for Trump, I don’t know why he’s saying he can’t go anywhere when he’s constantly traveling to Mar A Lago.

Trump also lamented the fact that he can’t drive anymore. “I like to drive,” he said, “I can’t drive anymore.” Oh, poor Trump. He’s already negatively affected the lives of millions, I don’t feel bad for a second.

Senior Trump administration aides say he constantly turns to outside friends and former business colleagues for advice and positive reinforcement.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1138 on: April 28, 2017, 07:29:35 PM »

You can believe all this if you want.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #1139 on: April 28, 2017, 09:13:10 PM »

Tiny you mentioned Trump had no experience to be President. Did you say the same for Obama? Obama's whole political deal was to ascend to the next level. He never made his mark at any of the previous elected offices he held. He was, for the most part, one who abstained from voting during his time in the Ill. legislature. Could it be he didn't want a record that could be examined? And what executive position did Obama ever hold in the private sector? Hell, did he ever even have a job in the private sector?

In contrast Trump has been a CEO of a multi-billion dollar company. No small feat. Compare that with being a community organizer. I could go on. The point is, when you seek to bash Trump as unqualified, you come off as unhinged when you had no qualification qualms when it came to Obama, who had none.   
John Kopke
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 87   Go Up