MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Democrats direction...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Democrats direction...  (Read 7118 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Democrats direction...
« on: December 09, 2016, 01:52:55 PM »

With the election of Pelosi as their "leader" it appears the Democrats still don't get it -

and love the Status Quo direction they are going.

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
Re: Democrats direction...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 02:00:54 PM »

Can't disagree with you on this one. Both parties only care about the Ultra Rich.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 06:12:25 AM »

Can't disagree with you on this one. Both parties only care about the Ultra Rich.

One guy seems to care about the working guy - but you are too busy being a hater to notice.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 08:53:36 AM »

Liberal logic -   they didn't lose - it was hacked...   

I see Obama's going out firing on all barrels trying to blame Russia for his parties loss, 
   (they figured their dirty tricks would do the job - and hated someone else's dirty tricks)

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 03:15:10 PM »

The Democrat direction is right back in the same fed trough that caused their biggest defeat in modern day history. They will not learn until they change course and dump the Marxist extremists! 

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 10:25:14 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

DNC Chairperson

• New Talker
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 10:54:27 AM »

Great News - Biden is ready! 
Biden - Pelosi
2020   Make Democrats Great again...

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 11:51:19 AM »

Well that worked well...   Democrats (Clinton) lost 3 Electoral College votes trying to strong arm the Electors!

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 12:17:10 PM »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 03:09:26 PM »

Oh, Oh! A federal judge wants to look into Hillary's email issue some more

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/federal-judge-orders-release-search-warrant-from-clinton-email-case.html

Don't do Bill any favors by putting Hillary in jail.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 05:44:07 PM »

Don't do Bill any favors by putting Hillary in jail.

LOL - That old boy would have a field day if she was in the big house....
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 05:49:15 PM »

The electors are assigned to a House members and the number of electors is based on population. For the sample California has 55 electoral votes. 
Does anybody know if it's based on raw population? 
If so its a good reason to load up California and New York and a couple of others will illegals.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »

The electors are assigned to a House members and the number of electors is based on population. For the sample California has 55 electoral votes. 
If so its a good reason to load up California and New York and a couple of others will illegals.

The Democrats are way ahead of you.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2016, 10:38:55 PM »

Turning Red states blue ... What the Obama Administration was doing over the past years was supplanting huge numbers of illegals in cities like up here where you see whole neighborhood change drastically and if they prominently white and of conservative or Republican strongholds that is where they would go. You suddenly wake up one day and you have new neighbors and they not speak your language or the decorum and social order is lost.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up