MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Democrats direction...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Democrats direction...  (Read 7911 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Democrats direction...
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2016, 09:36:18 AM »

And democrats talk about republicans rigging elections.  The democrat party has been working on it for years. 
Free everything to secure votes.
Allow illegals to vote.
Rebuild neighborhoods
The democrats have done nothing to help everyday Americans.  They don't vote for democrats.
Their only interest is persuading people to vote for them..  They want the power and the money that goes with it.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 09:37:15 AM »

While the timing was bad...   firing people just before Christmas

The message is that Chuck Schumer is one of the few in the Democratic party that may see the need for change

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/jasonhopkins/2016/12/21/merry-christmas-chuck-schumer-fries-video-staff-just-days-before-the-holidays-n2262195
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2016, 09:59:17 AM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2016, 04:49:12 PM »

LOL - They walked right into that one....  but the Media doesn't point it out.

If it was Trump doing it the Media would be all over it.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »

LOL - They walked right into that one....  but the Media doesn't point it out.

If it was Trump doing it the Media would be all over it.

Bwaaahaaa ...

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2016, 06:55:15 PM »

Bwaaahaaa ...

The funniest thing is the Republicans did the same thing in the Primaries - and the Democrats didn't learn a thing from it.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2016, 07:36:38 PM »

The funniest thing is the Republicans did the same thing in the Primaries - and the Democrats didn't learn a thing from it.

My Democrat party left me a long time ago, and so did the Republicans. [Sighs] I am just a person without a party voting my beliefs and interest.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2016, 07:41:49 PM »

My Democrat party left me a long time ago, and so did the Republicans. [Sighs] I am just a person without a party voting my beliefs and interest.

I am a person without a Party voting for whatever imbecile I think will do the least damage.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2016, 09:30:35 PM »

I am a person without a Party voting for whatever imbecile I think will do the least damage.

That's about it ...

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 10:45:38 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 10:52:06 AM »

And democrats talk about republicans rigging elections.  The democrat party has been working on it for years. 
Free everything to secure votes.
Allow illegals to vote.
Rebuild neighborhoods
The democrats have done nothing to help everyday Americans.  They don't vote for democrats.
Their only interest is persuading people to vote for them..  They want the power and the money that goes with it.

Obama and the Democrats know where the strong Red states are and that's why they've been placing illegal immigrants in far off places across the country so as to sow discontent and upheaval in communities not accustomed to hatred and crime.

As some point Americans have to view Democrats as what they are, anti-American.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 11:11:02 AM »

Haven't read about that whispers......can you give me a link?
Support the local economy as much as possible!

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 06:01:53 PM »

Lol ... I had to go back and read my post Fuzz.. sure I'll post it.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 06:12:22 PM »

Haven't read about that whispers......can you give me a link?

Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad to Feds: Don't Dump Illegals in My State

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/07/14/iowa-gov-to-feds-don-t-dump-illegals-in-my-state/

Where is Obama really shipping illegal kids?

Source: http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/top-secret-feds-wont-tell-where-illegals-kids-going/#RYs5IO5A2yLF38eW.99

MAP: Where feds are trying to relocate illegal border surgers

Source: https://www.numbersusa.com/news/not-my-backyard-feds-efforts-relocate-illegal-aliens-border

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 10:12:03 PM »

What I want to see is the refutation of the liberal agenda. They've given us gay marriage without a vote, Iran
agreement without our representatives weighing in, racial strife, men in women's bathrooms, etc. etc.. Our universities no longer  prepare kids for the real world because it interferes with their agenda of indoctrinating kids with their leftist agenda.   
John Kopke
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25   Go Up