MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Terrorism again...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Terrorism again...  (Read 978 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Terrorism again...
« on: December 20, 2016, 11:09:15 AM »

Why is it so hard to recognize and call it terrorism?

Germany still not calling the latest Truck attack terrorism

Merkle went to the Obama school of recognition it seems
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Terrorism again...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 11:21:59 AM »

Glad to see EU  reinforce the importance of immigration policy and vetting...  (not)

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 10:24:47 PM »

News Reports claim ISIS has published a list of 600 churches in the U.S. for possible attack, names of several hundred police officers in several states .... News source link posted in a few minutes.

"The Islamic State has published such lists before — in June, Vocativ reported on a “kill list” that included more than 8,000 names and addresses, including that of police officers in the United States. The June list resulted in no known attacks."

Exclusive: ISIS Puts Out Holiday Attack List Of U.S. Churches
source: http://www.vocativ.com/386579/isis-lists-u-s-churches-to-attack-during-the-holidays/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:30:07 PM by whispers »

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 10:26:16 PM »

News Reports claim ISIS has published a list of 600 churches in the U.S. for possible attack, names of several hundred police officers in several states .... News source link posted in a few minutes.

From the wonderful peaceful tolerant Muslim Religion?

You must be kidding?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 10:28:26 PM »

From the wonderful peaceful tolerant Muslim Religion?

You must be kidding?

No sorry, that's not a joke!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 10:32:10 PM »

No sorry, that's not a joke!

This is my shocked face!

What is our President doing about it?

Playing golf?

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 10:37:34 PM »

"The Islamic State has published such lists before — in June, Vocativ reported on a “kill list” that included more than 8,000 names and addresses, including that of police officers in the United States. The June list resulted in no known attacks."

Exclusive: ISIS Puts Out Holiday Attack List Of U.S. Churches
source: http://www.vocativ.com/386579/isis-lists-u-s-churches-to-attack-during-the-holidays/

So you say that they have another hit list and that they had another hit list in June that resulted in no known attacks.

Scary stuff right there.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2016, 10:41:09 PM »

So you say that they have another hit list and that they had another hit list in June that resulted in no known attacks.

Scary stuff right there.

I guess what you say makes perfect sense, if you ignore a Truck driving through a crowd in Germany and France, and an airport attack in Belgium, and a night club attack in Orlando, and the Jihadist Couple.....

Yep - totally unfounded fear.

Nothing to see here.

Do you know how idiotic you are being Baby Hitler?

Afraid of Trumps unbridled power, but silent about Obama's overreaches. 

I guess you are just afraid he might be Conservative.

Don't worry - he isn't.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2016, 10:49:19 PM »

So Germany says they couldn't deport a illegal because he didn't have a passport.  Sounds like they been listening to Obama again.  What would Putin have done? We'd never know because he wouldn't be around to talk about it.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 10:52:21 PM »

So Germany says they couldn't deport a illegal because he didn't have a passport.  Sounds like they been listening to Obama again.  What would Putin have done? We'd never know because he wouldn't be around to talk about it.

Angela Merkel is the German Obama.

She isn't looking out for the best interests of the German People.

She is a GLOBALIST.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 11:52:31 PM »

I guess what you say makes perfect sense, if you ignore a Truck driving through a crowd in Germany and France, and an airport attack in Belgium, and a night club attack in Orlando, and the Jihadist Couple.....

Yep - totally unfounded fear.

Nothing to see here.

Do you know how idiotic you are being Baby Hitler?

Afraid of Trumps unbridled power, but silent about Obama's overreaches. 

I guess you are just afraid he might be Conservative.

Don't worry - he isn't.

I don't want to upset BH too much so, I'll say this rather indirectly. People who have seen the nasty side of human beings first hand and some of things they do, usually come away from it with a whole new outlook in life and politics. It sort of changes you forever, and its something you never escape. You cannot flee from it, and you just never feel the same sort of naive sense of innocence again.

Its easy to role our eyes and sneer now, but if you haven't experienced that, you never know how you will react. Yes I know words are easy, until you experience it for yourself. I know I always consider the "Whatif's" where ever I go, and especially if I'm out alone or with my family. I think like a survivor and want to be wherever I have the greatest advantage in the event something unexpected occurs.

In those critical situations you can panic like sheep and die like sheep, or stand and fight.

That particular idea (stand and die or die fighting) is profoundly important in military and LEO circles as it is still part of fundamental training today.

Some of the greatest minds understood this from our Native American Chiefs to arguably the greatest tactician and battlefield strategist - Sun Tzu, an ancient Chinese strategist who's works were published titled: The Art of War.  I believe some of the material in our own War College has excerpts from that expose because they are so meaningful.         

One of the things I always carry with me is my old Army unit motto, "Lead, Follow or get the Hell out of the Way," and "Stay ready to keep from having to get ready." That is something that has stayed with me all the time I served overseas and throughout my career.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 12:17:07 AM by whispers »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 12:19:11 AM »

This is my shocked face!

What is our President doing about it?

Playing golf?

Haaa cute baby there!

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2016, 07:37:55 AM »

Looks like they hunted the Berlin killer down in Milan and he went down in a blaze of glory.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2016, 07:49:07 AM »

Looks like they hunted the Berlin killer down in Milan and he went down in a blaze of glory.

So now he is teaching 72 Virgins all the interesting positions?

Funny that a peaceful religion would promise something like that - as long as you take out some infidel on the way out.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2016, 08:45:26 AM »

As we learn even more from that...  "Asylum" seeker

Seems like I heard on the news why he was in Italy (on the run) -
he was familiar with the area - and border crossings are nothing in Europe anymore.

He also spent a few years in Prison for arson...  probably met some friendly people while there.

I'm hoping the world learns that able bodied young men seeking Asylum before children and the elderly is a red flag...  but then again their vetting process seems even weaker than ours!
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up