MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Chicago - what were they thinking (Crime wave city)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Chicago - what were they thinking (Crime wave city)  (Read 1191 times)

whispers

• Hero Talker
Re: Chicago - what were they thinking (Crime wave city)
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 02:50:29 PM »

Believe it or not there are those who are liberals that don't like abortion. On the flip side there are also some of us that believe in the second amendment, so go figure. I myself am in that category.

Nobody's perfekt.Pretty much.

Good for you Tim, there's hope after all.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 02:52:30 PM »

He actually never said a word about it (or whoever wrote the gospels didn't think it was very important if he did).  He spent most of his time talking about helping the less fortunate, saying things like this:

Note that he didn't add qualifiers like, "Unless they come from a foreign Country" or anything like that.  Most of today's so-called "Christians" are nothing like Jesus or anything that he taught.

Jesus and his family could very much have been considered to be "illegal immigrants."  If he came around today, Conservatives would do exactly the opposite of what he taught and most likely would persecute him.

Thanks for the post. I have no argument with the Gospel ...

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 03:27:38 PM »

Right on! Jesus stood for everything Conservatives hate:

Hillary Clinton “In Awe Of” and “Enormously Admires” a Racist Anti-Catholic Bigot

https://www.catholics4trump.com/hillary-clinton-in-awe-of-and-admires-enormously-a-racist-anti-catholic-bigot/

My opinion:

"Jesus stood for everything Conservatives hate?"  Really? Are you kidding me?

Obama’s party supported Hillary, and she belongs to Obama’s party. Less there be any doubt, we're speaking of Democrats. Margaret Sanger is thought to be the founder of Planned Parenthood, do you know anything about her? This evil wench  was an avowed racist, she believed one way to eliminate any race other than white or old or disabled was through abortion and eugenics.

Hillary Clinton said many times she admired this woman and was in awe of Margaret Sanger. Hillary, a Democrat also spoke highly Senator Robert Byrd, coincidence? Naw, there are no such things as coincidence.

Life is purpose driven.

Imagine a world if it were up to Hillary and the Democrats ... My old grandparents or your old grand parents being put to sleep because they were useless in the eyes of the state? Imagine a child, your child, my child, a nephew, niece, cousin, mother, father, uncle or aunt ... maybe a kid next door disabled at birth and of choice of their own they have be laid to rest? Would you like that?

Where is the humanity and Christianity in that? ..... That is Eugenics! .... That's not God's will, that's plain evil!

Abortion and Eugenics ... is what Hillary, a Democrat aspired too.   

Margaret Sanger was deeply associated with the southern KKK, and she spoke and addressed that group many times. Like many Democrats including president Woodrow Wilson, Jim Crow, Senator Robert Byrd, George Wallace, Bull Connor just to name a few. So Hillary and Obama both belong to same party of hate and death and emulate their edicts by representing the party of Margaret and all those fine southern gentleman listed above.       

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 03:30:37 PM by whispers »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 03:59:42 PM »

I for one don't have an opinion one way or the other with abortion. I just think taxpayer dollars should not be funding planed parenthood which is nothing but an abortion clinic.  They can feed us all the crap they want but nobody goes there for counseling. They go there to get rid of a baby that they didn't want..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 07:39:23 PM »

Note that he didn't add qualifiers like, "Unless they come from a foreign Country" or anything like that.  Most of today's so-called "Christians" are nothing like Jesus or anything that he taught.

Jesus and his family could very much have been considered to be "illegal immigrants."  If he came around today, Conservatives would do exactly the opposite of what he taught and most likely would persecute him.

If Jesus was around today - and he crossed a border - he would do so legally.

There were several places in the Bible that he deferred to the laws of the Rulers - and following those - much to the dismay of those who were looking for a Savior to kick the Romans out.

This was a guy that was SINLESS when he was hung on the cross.

I also appreciate you acting like not wanting an open border is the same as not helping other people - both here and in other countries.  This is very typical of sanctimonious Liberals who act like they are the only ones that care, and their way to care is the only way.

That was a very nice touch.  Jesus would have liked it brother.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 12:46:44 AM »

Seriously?

Which party sees good in Muslims?

Conservatives want to force women to give birth no matter what.

Trump demands to do things his way, won't do as all other presidents have and get rid of conflicts of interests.

Republicans want to rush through all of Trump's appointments without backgrounds checks as all other presidents had to endure.

Republicans wouldn't offer any help 7 years ago on ObamaCare when asked, had to have it their way or not at all.

They wouldn't hold hearings on Obama's Supreme court choice but want Democrats to approve Trump's choice right away.

Trump and Conservatives are totally "my way or the highway".

LOL  you are so lost...   you can't even get your facts or arguments straight.

I think conservatives would rather see abortion than killing a baby -  or better yet don't have unprotected sex in the first place!

All the cabinet members are going throught the same process that Obama's did...  background checks and ethics checks -     Cite your source if you have other info!

Harry Reid used the nuclear option - and now it's coming back to haunt the D's...  so cry all you want but Democrats set up those "rules"...   
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 12:47:57 AM »

Hillary Clinton “In Awe Of” and “Enormously Admires” a Racist Anti-Catholic Bigot

https://www.catholics4trump.com/hillary-clinton-in-awe-of-and-admires-enormously-a-racist-anti-catholic-bigot/

My opinion:

"Jesus stood for everything Conservatives hate?"  Really? Are you kidding me?

Obama’s party supported Hillary, and she belongs to Obama’s party. Less there be any doubt, we're speaking of Democrats. Margaret Sanger is thought to be the founder of Planned Parenthood, do you know anything about her? This evil wench  was an avowed racist, she believed one way to eliminate any race other than white or old or disabled was through abortion and eugenics.

Hillary Clinton said many times she admired this woman and was in awe of Margaret Sanger. Hillary, a Democrat also spoke highly Senator Robert Byrd, coincidence? Naw, there are no such things as coincidence.

Life is purpose driven.

Imagine a world if it were up to Hillary and the Democrats ... My old grandparents or your old grand parents being put to sleep because they were useless in the eyes of the state? Imagine a child, your child, my child, a nephew, niece, cousin, mother, father, uncle or aunt ... maybe a kid next door disabled at birth and of choice of their own they have be laid to rest? Would you like that?

Where is the humanity and Christianity in that? ..... That is Eugenics! .... That's not God's will, that's plain evil!

Abortion and Eugenics ... is what Hillary, a Democrat aspired too.   

Margaret Sanger was deeply associated with the southern KKK, and she spoke and addressed that group many times. Like many Democrats including president Woodrow Wilson, Jim Crow, Senator Robert Byrd, George Wallace, Bull Connor just to name a few. So Hillary and Obama both belong to same party of hate and death and emulate their edicts by representing the party of Margaret and all those fine southern gentleman listed above.       

As usual from you, this is bull crap. She was on a crusade to teach women about birth control which was illegal at the time. She wanted to save lives of women who were dying when performing self-abortion because they couldn't afford children.

http://www.snopes.com/margaret-sanger-kkk/

WHAT'S TRUE:   Margaret Sanger once gave a talk before a women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan.

WHAT'S FALSE:   Margaret Sanger expressed an affinity for the KKK; a photograph showing her at a Klan rally is genuine.

It turns out, Sanger did speak to a group connected to the KKK and wrote about it openly. In Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, published in 1938, Sanger details her work advocating birth control across the United States and emphasizes her willingness to talk to virtually anyone.

"Always to me any aroused group was a good group," Sanger writes, "and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey, one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing."
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 01:02:29 AM »

LOL  you are so lost...   you can't even get your facts or arguments straight.

I think conservatives would rather see abortion than killing a baby -  or better yet don't have unprotected sex in the first place!

All the cabinet members are going throught the same process that Obama's did...  background checks and ethics checks -     Cite your source if you have other info!

Harry Reid used the nuclear option - and now it's coming back to haunt the D's...  so cry all you want but Democrats set up those "rules"...   

Where have you been? Conservatives want to outlaw abortions and defund planned parenthood. They say abortion is killing babies.

GOP candidates: Ban abortion, no exceptions.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/gop-candidates-ban-abortion-no-exceptions

A top ethics official has warned that plans to confirm Donald Trump’s top Cabinet choices before background examinations are complete are unprecedented and have overwhelmed government investigators responsible for the reviews.

http://www.pressherald.com/2017/01/08/plan-to-confirm-trumps-cabinet-picks-before-ethics-reviews-are-complete-is-unprecedented-officials-say/

Mitch McConnel made damn sure all of Obama's cabinet picks were fully scrutinized before they were approved but now he doesn't want to wait for Trump's to be checked.

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 01:09:26 AM »

Schumer's reply to Mitch McConnell on his request to fast track Trump's nominees.

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2017, 09:56:13 AM »

The dems should have shut down Planned Parenthood and used their ACA to take care of all medical problems. 

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2017, 12:39:39 PM »

The dems should have shut down Planned Parenthood and used their ACA to take care of all medical problems. 

The Republicans want to outlaw abortion and shut down PPH, but don't want to help take care of all the kids born to poor people. Typical Rep. ethics, they are Pro-birth, NOT Pro-life.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2017, 01:26:47 PM »

As usual from you, this is bull crap. She was on a crusade to teach women about birth control which was illegal at the time. She wanted to save lives of women who were dying when performing self-abortion because they couldn't afford children.

http://www.snopes.com/margaret-sanger-kkk/

WHAT'S TRUE:   Margaret Sanger once gave a talk before a women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan.

WHAT'S FALSE:   Margaret Sanger expressed an affinity for the KKK; a photograph showing her at a Klan rally is genuine.

It turns out, Sanger did speak to a group connected to the KKK and wrote about it openly. In Margaret Sanger: An Autobiography, published in 1938, Sanger details her work advocating birth control across the United States and emphasizes her willingness to talk to virtually anyone.

"Always to me any aroused group was a good group," Sanger writes, "and therefore I accepted an invitation to talk to the women's branch of the Ku Klux Klan at Silver Lake, New Jersey, one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing."

Wipe Vaseline salve from your eyes ... what you call crap is your inability to keep it up with your obvious missteps. You claim a position and when it is shown as a false dichotomy you call me or my assertions which are most always followed by sourced credits as crap ...   Here's the issue as I see it; truth is you've never had dish like this served up to you. You've posted here under the pretense of a knowledgeable well read person but you're not, you don't what you stand for and don't know that you know.

You don't what the Democrat party stand for evidenced by the fact that call out me or anyone here for things the Democrats did, or most cases invented. I have many issues with the Republican party but you cannot even see poison rot pervasive throughout your party.     

Eat up and enjoy though.

I wrote about Margaret a long time ago, I studied her rubbish during a college paper and the little bit you learned in the few hours since I introduced it here is obvious by the content you attempt to regurgitate as though you had any idea who hell this wench was. [Shaking my head in disbelief]

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 01:35:00 PM »

The Republicans want to outlaw abortion and shut down PPH, but don't want to help take care of all the kids born to poor people. Typical Rep. ethics, they are Pro-birth, NOT Pro-life.

In some exigent circumstances abortion is necessary ... nobody is denying that. What people have a problems with is providing abortions like passing out candy one. Two, killing these babies and harvesting their parts as though they were scrap motor vehicles. Three, it is not the responsibility of me or my neighbor to encourage illegals all around the world to come here and mandate me as a taxpayer to pay for that abomination. Don't ask me to accept it or help you pay for abortion. You want to commit murder do it on your own dime dummy, not mine! 

I don't want that on my conscious, you may but I don't. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 01:39:15 PM by whispers »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 03:11:04 PM »

PP is a scam. The ACA and Medicaid take care of poor people and the dozens of kids they have..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 08:07:07 PM »

Explain to me again where in the Constitution killing people is AOK?

Explain to me again where in the Constitution it is the Federal Governments job to take care of people?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up