MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > A list of Donald Trump's achievements as President

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: A list of Donald Trump's achievements as President  (Read 2540 times)

whispers

• Hero Talker
Re: A list of Donald Trump's achievements as President
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »

guess i'm not on here enough...started a duplicate thread....  Oh well.

cannot quite figure out why mN started this thread in as much as he didn't support Trump.????

Where is that man? Let's ask him ....
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 01:52:08 PM by whispers »

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 07:47:50 PM »

cannot quite figure out why mN started this thread in as much as he didn't support Trump.????

Yea, he is a Walmart Wolverine fan too!  (wait till he sees that, enjoy)
Support the local economy as much as possible!

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 08:35:07 PM »

Saw an article that said 28% of Federal workers are considering quitting with the election of Trump. I say don't let the door hit you in the butt.
John Kopke

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »

Yea, he is a Walmart Wolverine fan too!  (wait till he sees that, enjoy)

Nope.

I earned a genuine accredited Graduate Degree so no one could accuse me of that.

Go Rockets!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2017, 09:35:18 PM »

guess i'm not on here enough...started a duplicate thread....  Oh well.

I voted for him.....  actually twice if you count me helping to fill out my wives ballot.

Does that count as support?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2017, 10:33:40 PM »

I voted for him.....  actually twice if you count me helping to fill out my wives ballot.

Does that count as support?

I apologize then...and I thought you voted for Jill Stein.... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2017, 10:44:22 PM »

We can start the list of achievements then...

Trump signed a number of Executive Orders immediately.

One was for Mattis so he could continue his conformation hearings.

Got a charge out of Trump signing...  He signed the first 4 orders with the same pen (than an aid told him he was supposed to use one pen for each order and give the used pen to an aid....  A box of pens was produced and he laughed and handed the pen off and took another..  That's Trump.

Liked him singing along with Lee Greenwood too.  He might be rich but he's obviously human...

Candidly, I don't give two shilts about his tax returns or his family advising him, just get it done.  It (the business of government for the people, by the people) needs to be done right.  I sincerely hope he handles it...and I think he will.  He's no nonsense and hasn't been from the beginning.

I also see that Chuck Schumer was jeered.  Just another Harry Reid turd in a different suit.

Don't think Trump missed Lewis or the other D non-attendees.  All they did was show their ignorance to their constitutients and to the process.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 10:26:04 AM »

Don't think Trump missed Lewis or the other D non-attendees.  All they did was show their ignorance to their constitutients and to the process.

I think that group just told Trump that they want to be treated just like Obama treated the Republican delegation.

I guess they can "go to the back of the bus" now.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 10:53:35 AM »

............."I guess they can "go to the back of the bus" now."......

Back of the bus hell, if Trump can, it will be out the 'emergency exit' and busting butt on the asphalt.

Lewis got exposed for what he actually is, a liar and a get rich on constitutients politician.  He should have 'manned up' and attended and gave a public apology to Trump and the nation.  Now, he's left with no credibility and most likely won't be reelected again.  No loss....and the rest of the 'tribe' stooped as low as Lewis did.

I see it as a desperation move.  The D's are scared and rightly so.  You can only fool 'mom' so many times.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 10:56:25 AM »

............."I guess they can "go to the back of the bus" now."......

Back of the bus hell, if Trump can, it will be out the 'emergency exit' and busting butt on the asphalt.

Lewis got exposed for what he actually is, a liar and a get rich on constitutients politician.  He should have 'manned up' and attended and gave a public apology to Trump and the nation.  Now, he's left with no credibility and most likely won't be reelected again.  No loss....and the rest of the 'tribe' stooped as low as Lewis did.

I see it as a desperation move.  The D's are scared and rightly so.  You can only fool 'mom' so many times.

He will be re-elected just like John Conyers Jr and Kwames mommy was for years.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2017, 11:04:10 AM »

He will be re-elected just like John Conyers Jr and Kwames mommy was for years.

That will be a wait and see thing.  Neither you, nor I can predict the future.  It will entirely depend on how events play out during the next 4 years (2 for his sorry arse).

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2017, 01:53:39 PM »

Nope.

I earned a genuine accredited Graduate Degree so no one could accuse me of that.

Go Rockets!

Go Chippewas!

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2017, 02:46:36 PM »

My alma mater ....... Go Saluki's!......but proudly, a Walmart Wolverine fan.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2017, 04:31:42 PM »

I apologize then...and I thought you voted for Jill Stein.... ;D

Haaa... the jokester ...  ;)

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2017, 04:33:37 PM »

I apologize then...and I thought you voted for Jill Stein.... ;D   You two guys rack me up! Teamed together you two can make some money with your one liners ...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up