MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....  (Read 9054 times)

John Kopke and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....
« on: January 20, 2017, 05:07:11 PM »

None yet, but I bet it won't be long before the list starts growing..... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

whispers

• Hero Talker
Re: A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 04:29:30 PM »

President Trump Kills TPP Once and for All with Executive Order Officially Withdrawing

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/president-trump-kills-tpp-executive-order-officially-withdrawing/

Note: Getting America out of the TPP (Trans-America Pacific Partnership) was a campaign promise assuring American manufacturers and jobs would head overseas is dead. He was applauded by AFL-CIO but without naming president Trump by name because to do so, is above Dems. 

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 05:33:08 PM »

Far as I'm concerned a dam good move.  He's meeting with May, Trudeau  and the president of Mexico next week and I see his secy of state pick, Tillerson will be confirmed.

Looks to me like the D party is slipping into morass.  Schumer and Pelosi are both turds.  Cannot decide which is the bigger turd though.

He also continued the freeze on no non-essential (non military personnel) being hired (Obama did the same btw).

So now comes Obamacare.  Will be interesting especially since the fillibuster (the Harry Reid law) is in effect.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 05:35:06 PM »

Never could understand the union loyalty to the D party.  They have screwed the unions for years and years.  Oh well, stupid is as stupid does.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 09:27:10 PM »

Far as I'm concerned a dam good move.  He's meeting with May, Trudeau  and the president of Mexico next week and I see his secy of state pick, Tillerson will be confirmed.

Looks to me like the D party is slipping into morass.  Schumer and Pelosi are both turds.  Cannot decide which is the bigger turd though.

He also continued the freeze on no non-essential (non military personnel) being hired (Obama did the same btw).

So now comes Obamacare.  Will be interesting especially since the fillibuster (the Harry Reid law) is in effect.

Schumer is playing politics holding up the confirmation process and I want to see these Repubs show some balls already as big egg plants, and put their foot down ... and get this done!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 10:33:08 PM »

I think it's coming very soon.  It appears Ryan has had enough of Shumer.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 10:35:46 PM »

Never could understand the union loyalty to the D party.  They have screwed the unions for years and years.  Oh well, stupid is as stupid does.

Well Flip, the Teamsters just spoke up. This has got to grind the Dems ... Here we go, now big labor sees the error of their ways and AFL-CIO praises president Trump ....

Teamsters’ Jimmy Hoffa Lavishes Praise on President Trump on Trade Policy

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/teamsters-jimmy-hoffa-lavishes-praise-on-president-trump-on-trade-policy/

AFL-CIO Praises President Trump’s Move to Withdraw from TPP, Renegotiate NAFTA, Target Big Pharma

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/afl-cio-praises-president-trumps-move-withdraw-tpp-renegotiate-nafta-target-big-pharma/

Note: We were just discussing the high cost of prescription drugs a week ago, I am pleased to see this president taking the lead on big Pharma .... reduce the cost of expensive medications for the sake of the people!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:53:22 PM by whispers »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 08:36:30 PM »

Look what Ford CEO said about President Trump's withdrawal from TPP

Here's what Ford CEO Mark Fields said about President Trump's decision to withdraw from TPP:

"CEO Mark Fields on @POTUS decision to withdraw from TPP: "We appreciate the President's courage to walk away from a bad trade deal."

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=59331

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »

Trump Just Rescinded Privileges For A Federal Agency And Its Bad

Trump has just instituted a "media blackout" for the EPA!

Associated Press is reporting Trump bans EPA employees from providing updates on social media or to reporters, bars awarding new contracts or grants.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/trump-bans-epa-employees-using-social-media-bars-new-contracts

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 09:55:17 PM »

Associated Press is reporting Trump bans EPA employees from providing updates on social media or to reporters, bars awarding new contracts or grants.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-24/trump-bans-epa-employees-using-social-media-bars-new-contracts

I fully expect Trump to make some mis-steps, after all, he's not a professional politician.  I believe he wants less 'leakage' of information pertaining the critical policy and not just concerning military stuff either.

The public in general really don't need to know everythime someone farts.  All the really need to know is the results.  That is transparent enough in my view.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 09:58:24 PM »

Enter stage right......the slippery slope!
Support the local economy as much as possible!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 09:59:59 PM »

I see nothing remotely slippery about it.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 10:04:03 PM »

OK....at what level will it not be ok?  At what point to we accept throwing the FOIA.....just sayin.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 10:40:23 PM »

This was just the first step with the radical EPA. Trumps going to shut it down. Or at least get rid of the goofballs.  An EPA of environmental scientists makes sense.

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 10:40:48 PM »

The first amendment came first for a reason.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 37   Go Up