MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57   Go Down

Author Topic: A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....  (Read 18863 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: A list of Donald Trump's Achievements as President....
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »

Is it all of Michigan or just where I vote!  I have to produce an ID card and they swipe it on the computer.  I produced my CCW card but they preferred my drivers license.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »

Is it all of Michigan or just where I vote!  I have to produce an ID card and they swipe it on the computer.  I produced my CCW card but they preferred my drivers license.

I did the same thing actually, and was told it's not a legal ID.  My comment was, If I had the time and money, I'd take you to court and you'd loose, but I showed my drivers license.  That CCW is very much a legal picture ID.

Clerks are stupid.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 05:00:07 PM »

On another note, ole Juan Perez cancelled his meeting with Trump (next week) because he's pizzed Trump signed the EO concerning the border wall and NAFTA.  Comment was "We are a soverign Nation and will not pay for the wall"  Got news for ya bub, you'll pay, one way or another.

The US has Mexico by the balls and Trump has the ball crusher.

Watching them squirm is a 3 bag (popcorn) event.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2017, 05:06:55 PM »

Much as I consider voter ID as an affront on a person's right to vote, we do need a system in place (and enforced) concerning voting requirements and elligibility. 

Vote and vote often is bullspittle.

We don't hear much out of Sharpton and company lately.  Sharpton said he was leaving the country if Trump was installed in office...  Wonder if he left yet?  He needs to take Wright, Jackson, Ayers, Emanuel and Holder with his sorry arse.

Yeah I thought about that long and hard too! But as long as people are doing that to beat the system and game the system to reap the benefit of my hard fought, hard won sweat blood and tears ... if that's what's needed to eliminate those from participating in privileges they had no right to, then I'm all for national identification cards. I didn't say tattoos or computer chips or number bars either.   

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2017, 09:06:05 PM »

Spying on The Associated Press

"The Obama administration, which has a chilling zeal for investigating leaks and prosecuting leakers, has failed to offer a credible justification for secretly combing through the phone records of reporters and editors at The Associated Press in what looks like a fishing expedition for sources and an effort to frighten off whistle-blowers."

"The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations."

"Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. said he could not comment on the details of the phone records seizure, which he said was an open investigation β€” although he was happy to comment on the open investigation into the tax audits of conservative groups"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/opinion/spying-on-the-associated-press.html

Please Note: Keywords "Whistleblowers," "Leakers" .... Interesting to note, Attorney General Holder (Democrat) could not comment about their spying on liberal news media but, was happy to comment about IRS auditing conservative groups - that's what democracy sounds like.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:09:09 PM by whispers »

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »

Spying on The Associated Press

"The Obama administration, which has a chilling zeal for investigating leaks and prosecuting leakers, has failed to offer a credible justification for secretly combing through the phone records of reporters and editors at The Associated Press in what looks like a fishing expedition for sources and an effort to frighten off whistle-blowers."

"The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations."

"Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. said he could not comment on the details of the phone records seizure, which he said was an open investigation β€” although he was happy to comment on the open investigation into the tax audits of conservative groups"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/opinion/spying-on-the-associated-press.html

Please Note: Keywords "Whistleblowers," "Leakers" .... Interesting to note, Attorney General Holder (Democrat) could not comment about their spying on liberal news media but, was happy to comment about IRS auditing conservative groups - that's what democracy sounds like.

Almost forgot about Obama's little spat with the Press...  but to hear the main street media today reminisce about how good they had it with him - it's funny!

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2017, 10:54:29 PM »

Almost forgot about Obama's little spat with the Press...  but to hear the main street media today reminisce about how good they had it with him - it's funny!

Obama and Holder, the dynamic duo ... the untouchables had their own Dragnet going on...

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2017, 12:24:49 AM »

Organization threatens President Trump if he conducts voter fraud investigation

β€œThe NAACP has stated that they will "resist" President Trump if he conducts a voter fraud investigation.”

.@NAACP leader: We will "resist" if Trump goes through with a "major investigation" into voter fraud http://cnn.it/2jDmgOM
9:08 PM - 26 Jan 2017
TWITTER CNN

My Commentary: Just two days ago, liberal prog media picked a fight with President Trump when they called him and his press secretary a liar about voter fraud. The spoken narrative is: Hillary (Democrat) won the popular vote ... The White House calmly said, Ah wait a minute, we know millions of illegals are in this country and they are voting as well as dead people, and cheaters voting multiple times  ...  (This is a federal crime by the way)

So the liberal progs roll their eyes and roar with laughter, shouting where's the proof, during this White House press meeting.

The very next day it was announced by the president a federal investigation will be conducted and the results will be made public. I said in an earlier thread, if truth be known, the results could one of the greatest scandals for a political party ...  the findings could be devastating and a whole lot of somebody's could be going to jail ...

Well now all of sudden NAACP insists that if federal authorities go through with plans to investigate national voter fraud, they will resist ... I thought they wanted proof? I thought the democrats were proud of that Hillary won the popular vote narrative, and why would you let someone unwittingly and stupidly call out the president in this manner and draw attention to a crime like this ... unless you coming to a chess match ready to play checkers!

If a party or organization is above board and honest why fret over the small stuff? Now there is growing worry over what may be revealed as result of a wide scale voter fraud ... and they should be.

The chickens come home to roost.   

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:40:18 AM by whispers »

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2017, 08:40:13 AM »

A CPL is not a valid form of ID, because it doesn't have your address on it.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2017, 09:46:03 AM »

That makes sense and i grabbed the CPL by mistake as it resembles the DL now.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2017, 09:51:51 AM »

I'm anxious to see the result of the investigation the governor says is going to happen in Detroit.
A third of the precincts reported more votes than people that actually voted.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2017, 12:22:57 PM »

A CPL is not a valid form of ID, because it doesn't have your address on it.

You are right, it don't.  However, it does state the county and that should be all that is required for id for voting....

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2017, 01:08:16 PM »

You are right, it don't.  However, it does state the county and that should be all that is required for id for voting....
They still need the address to verify which precinct you should be voting at.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2017, 01:18:10 PM »

That is true.  So, a voter ID card would be the answer and would eliminate the vote and vote often mantra of organizations like BLM or ACORN. 

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2017, 02:21:30 PM »

That is true.  So, a voter ID card would be the answer and would eliminate the vote and vote often mantra of organizations like BLM or ACORN.

A drivers license or voters registration card would work since your name is held in the master registry and they pull up your name and address and cross check it against your photo identification. If you already a have registration chances are they already verified you are who say claim to be and your name is entered in the master registry and your'e good to go ...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 09:21:30 PM by whispers »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 57   Go Up