MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > The Republican Agenda

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Republican Agenda  (Read 1225 times)

Tim Heiss

• Hero Talker
Re: The Republican Agenda
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2017, 03:49:47 AM »

If you don't understand it must be because I have done a poor job explaining my position.

Let me know when I missed my mark and I will be happy to give it another shot.

My only point on "non profit" hospitals is they sure seem to be on a building spree, and they seem to becoming more and more grand.

I think this is because to not show a profit they must spend the money they are making - either by acquiring more hospitals, or by making new and bigger and grander buildings.

Now - I would think that if you were a "Non Profit" hospital with the express purpose of providing certain health care services to a population - and you had an issue of what to do with excess money coming in - you could take the approach of extending services to the needy or lowering the costs you charge for your services - so you break even and just cover your operating expenses and have enough to cover what you need to invest in the future.

Right now it would appear that several of the larger conglomerates must have excess cash to burn, so they just keep building and growing.

That doesn't necessarily make sense to me - unless there is a corresponding demand that requires an expansion.
Makes total sense to me. Also explains why for profit hospitals are buying up the nonprofit hospitals.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2017, 01:42:46 PM »

Doctor Baby Fuzz is seeing it too.....in both takeover acquisition within the health care contracting services, and physical health care facilities.  Hers are not related to Non-Profit though.

Support the local economy as much as possible!

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2017, 06:02:42 PM »

Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2017, 07:38:41 PM »

Whatthehellwasthat
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 08:14:12 PM by blue2 »

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »

http://goprapeadvisorychart.com/

As opposed to the Bill Clinton just go and rape you - and have Hillary smear you as an added post rape entertainment bonus?

Where does that type of rape fall on your chart TINY?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

nails

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 04:18:53 PM »

They will be renaming Toledo,  Promedica Ohio pretty soon.

Toledo is a fully owned subsidiary of ProMedica.

Just conversation . . . and maybe a little instigation . . . for your rumination.

Curmudgeon in training.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up