MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Political jokes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 405   Go Down

Author Topic: Political jokes.  (Read 248286 times)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Political jokes.
« on: June 06, 2008, 10:23:12 AM »

John McCain visited Walter Reed Hospital but his staff refused to say why. It's no secret why. The cable news networks were so busy covering Hillary and Obama that John McCain went in for a colonoscopy just to get a little camera time.  (comedian Argus Hamilton)

In California, a high school student who's an illegal immigrant is about to be deported, but since he's the school's valedictorian, he's asking President Bush to help. Bush told the valedictorian, "Don't worry, I'll never let them send you back to Valedictoria." (Conan O'Brien) 

The Senate Intelligence committee reported Thursday that President George W. Bush and his top policymakers misstated Saddam Hussein's links to terrorism and ignored doubts among intelligence agencies about Iraq's arms programs as they made a case for war. It's nice to know the Senate is on top of things -- and apparently read Scott McClellan's book. (Joe Hickman)

John McCain says America must get off of fossil fuels. That shows you what a maverick he is. Here you have a fossil saying we must get off of fossil fuels. (Jay Leno)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 06:40:17 PM by Frenchfry »
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Lethlweapn

Re: Political jokes.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 10:36:55 AM »

Here's a REAL political joke for you, although I admit it's not too funny.

George Bush.

It's actually kinda sad. :(

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »

no respect for the elderly!  *:)
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

Diesel Dave

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »

If you can't stand up to this crowd, you have no business on the world stage.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is , as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson

m0x

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »

-

Rick Rountree

• Hero Talker
  • Go Ugly Early!
    • Rick Rountree's Website
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »

The Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75-year-old rancher whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our President.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a "post turtle."

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a "post turtle" was.

The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a "post turtle".

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain. " You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of a dumb *** put him up there in the first place.
--Rick Rountree
...my view of the world is distorted by reality...

http://www.bikerornot.com/kickstand
http://www.facebook.com/rgrountree

PXaiver

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 12:14:32 PM »

The Post Turtle

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75-year-old rancher whose hand was caught in a gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama and his bid to be our President.

The old rancher said, "Well, ya know, Obama is a "post turtle."

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a "post turtle" was.

The old rancher said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a "post turtle".

The old rancher saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain. " You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just wonder what kind of a dumb *** put him up there in the first place.

Replace Obama with Bush and I think you got the joke right.

Griff

• Hero Talker
  • Oor Wullie
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »

Replace Obama with Bush and I think you got the joke right.

Even better, replace Obama with Brian Moore, then the joke is told correctly.

peace
"No man's life or liberty is safe while the Legislature is in session." ~Mark Twain

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

PXaiver

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 12:50:04 PM »

Even better, replace Obama with Brian Moore, then the joke is told correctly.

peace

Nice little dig there buddy, but if you look at his policies you know Brian Moore is the man for the job.

Griff

• Hero Talker
  • Oor Wullie
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 01:19:34 PM »

Nice little dig there buddy, but if you look at his policies you know Brian Moore is the man for the job.

I get it...

It was funny when told about Mr. Obama.

It was funny when told about Mr. Bush.

It was not funny when told about Mr. Moore.

hmmm.

peace
"No man's life or liberty is safe while the Legislature is in session." ~Mark Twain

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

PXaiver

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »

I get it...

It was funny when told about Mr. Obama.

It was funny when told about Mr. Bush.

It was not funny when told about Mr. Moore.

hmmm.

peace

Actually I'll admit.  I'm usually much thicker skinned than that....

Diesel Dave

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »

.....and they followed him to the ends of the Earth.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is , as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson

Rick Rountree

• Hero Talker
  • Go Ugly Early!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »

HILLARY GOES JOGGING...

Hillary Clinton was out jogging one morning along the parkway when she tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to her, 3 kids who were fishing pulled her out of the water. She was so grateful she offered the kids whatever they wanted. 

The first kid says, "I want to go to  Disneyland "

Hillary says, "No problem, I'll take you there on my special Senator's airplane."

The second kid says, "I want a new pair of  Nike Air Jordan 's." 

Hillary says, "I'll get them for you and even have Michael sign them!!" 

The third kid says, "I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!" 

Hillary is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like you're handicapped."

The third kid  says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning."
--Rick Rountree

Rick Rountree

• Hero Talker
  • Go Ugly Early!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 04:46:48 AM »

The Pope Visits Maine

The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the Rugged Mountains of Maine for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope Mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, a "Save the Whales" hat, and a "To Hell with Bush" T-shirt, was screaming while struggling frantically and thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot black bear. As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers came racing up.

One quickly fired a 44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off the bear and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was a bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic Environmental activists but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that guy?"

"It was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom but he sure doesn't know anything about bear hunting! By the way, is the bait holding up, or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and get another one?
--Rick Rountree

Lethlweapn

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

Found this one in the images file
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 405   Go Up