MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Science & Technology > Apple - news

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apple - news  (Read 494 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Apple - news
« on: September 06, 2016, 04:36:44 PM »

With the upcoming release of the iphone X version, they also have some other things in the works - like revamping bluetooth it seems.

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-wireless-headphones-no-bluetooth-2016-9
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Apple - news
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 10:26:35 AM »

New software for the Apple phone out.  Made a lot of changes

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 08:59:41 AM »

I'm due for the next one - just not sure if I want to wait and see for bugs and if others like it.      Mines fine for what I do now.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 01:21:08 PM »

Mine is FREE for now and no, it's not Obama issued either.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »

Set up my Iphone and iPad to receive sms text messages as well as iMessages on both. Been receiving txt messages on iPad from Apple phone users.
But setting the forward text messages now can receive all txt

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 08:54:46 AM »

Set up my Iphone and iPad to receive sms text messages as well as iMessages on both. Been receiving txt messages on iPad from Apple phone users.
I didn't know you had to change anything?   

I have mine to accept imessage if it recognizes iphone, and if not it automatically read or sends as text.
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 10:02:26 AM »

I have an app on my desktop computer (mysms) that gets my texts right on my desktop.   Works good on my Droid4 but I have no idea if they have one for Iphones...

I assume an iMessage is something that only works from one Apple phone to another...

Blackberry had (may still have it but I haven't had a Blackberry for several years) that and it seemed to work great except the obvious limit was that not everyone had a Bb...  probably in a work group with all having one it would work fine.

With phones and tablets all being able to handle emails too why not just use that...   much more flexible.
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 11:00:49 AM »

Yes, iMessage was something that worked between Apple devises by turning iMessage on in both.
Now with the new procedure one can view and send text msgs from Apple iPad with non Apple phones.

http://www.ianswerguy.com/sms-text-messages-on-an-ipad/
Pages: [1]   Go Up