MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Health > What's wrong with our healthcare and how to fix it

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's wrong with our healthcare and how to fix it  (Read 1029 times)

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts
What's wrong with our healthcare and how to fix it
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:40:44 PM »

This is an hour long movie that is very good detail of what is wrong with USA healthcare and how to fix it.

It has nothing in it about Republicans or Democrats or politics, just some very shocking information.

Healthcare costs are killing more business' and jobs than foreign countries.

http://fixithealthcare.com/watch-the-movie/
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: What's wrong with our healthcare and how to fix it
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 10:26:26 PM »

What really is killing healthcare - is treating the potential legal liability instead of the patient... 

Will be interesting to see if the Businessman's President can eliminate the legal mess of malpractice and frivolous lawsuits found in healthcare while preserving the legal right for a case to go through.

I know when I worked at the ED - patients would get a battery of tests instead of the test they really needed, because the "Legal" profession dictated medical standards of care...
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: What's wrong with our healthcare and how to fix it
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 10:28:41 AM »

Healthcare is in same boat as everything else in this world.  There are to many crooks
Pages: [1]   Go Up