MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Sex...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 134   Go Down

Author Topic: Sex...  (Read 126317 times)

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
Re: Sex...
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 10:50:58 PM »

Wow!  That message would go over really well with someone who was gay.

He's already defined homosexuality as immoral and sinful, so I dont' think he cares much. :)
your mom goes to college.

Chips

• Hero Talker
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 11:35:21 PM »

Once again sex is for husband and wife to enjoy not for one person to enjoy.

Gee, what are the widows and widowers supposed to do?
God forbid if they have pleasure alone.
So, how's that
“hope” and “change”
working out for you?

www.BarackObama.com

• Hero Talker
  • It's A New Day
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2007, 08:24:15 AM »

Masturbation is authorized by the new Pope so priests can release their natural needs and desires before that desire grows outside of their ability to restrain themselves.

OK... maybe not. But, he should, and you know they do!
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o</a>

lordfly

• Hero Talker
  • Fancy.
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2007, 09:18:04 AM »

If more people fired away in the bedroom there'd be less need to fire away on the battlefield :O
your mom goes to college.

Normal Joe

• Hero Talker
  • Yep..it's true. I'm Normal...
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2007, 01:18:59 PM »

He's already defined homosexuality as immoral and sinful, so I dont' think he cares much. :)

The practice of homosexual acts is condemned, not the homosexual or the lesbian.
Read the Book...all the answers are there...
If all the leaves on all the trees could talk....

christfollower

• Hero Talker
  • Luke 9:23
    • Be Comforted Ministries
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2007, 01:26:05 PM »

The practice of homosexual acts is condemned, not the homosexual or the lesbian.
Read the Book...all the answers are there...

Your right Joe. Christ died for all to be saved, and he can change the lives of anyone. Praise God for that.
IN GOD WE TRUST

m0x

• Hero Talker
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »

I wonder if Jesus ever, uhm, "played" with his shepherd staff.

Chips

• Hero Talker
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2007, 04:02:13 PM »

Quote from: christfollower on October 18, 2007, 11:23:53 AM

Christfollower will you Please answer my question?
So, how's that
“hope” and “change”
working out for you?

forever39

• Hero Talker
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »

m0x:  That was such an unnecessary remark. 

m0x

• Hero Talker
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2007, 05:11:52 PM »

m0x:  That was such an unnecessary remark. 

It wasn't a remark, it was a question based on a mixed consensus of the topic at hand. If Jesus was God in human form, did he have basic carnal urges?

christfollower

• Hero Talker
  • Luke 9:23
    • Be Comforted Ministries
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2007, 05:34:10 PM »

Quote from: christfollower on October 18, 2007, 11:23:53 AM

Christfollower will you Please answer my question?

The Apostle Paul explains in 1Corinthians 7:8-9 "I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I. (9) But if they cannot (have self-control) let them marry for it is better to marry than to burn.

Translation: if an individual cannot cotrol him/herself sexually the Apostle Paul explains that they need to get married. He tells us it is better to Marry than to burn in our own desires. Hope that this answered your question.
IN GOD WE TRUST

Johnson35

• Hero Talker
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2007, 05:55:19 PM »

The Apostle Paul explains in 1Corinthians 7:8-9 "I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I. (9) But if they cannot (have self-control) let them marry for it is better to marry than to burn.

Translation: if an individual cannot cotrol him/herself sexually the Apostle Paul explains that they need to get married. He tells us it is better to Marry than to burn in our own desires. Hope that this answered your question.

You presume that your sexuality is a choice.  What if it were not, and you found yourself attracted to the same sex?  Should you be condemed and or make yourself a eunuch or even better yet hate yourself?  Or worse speak with you and be told you are going to hell unless you control yourself.  Do you believe one can be cured, what if the shoe was on the other foot?   You are sounding more like an islamic (fundanmentalist) terrorist everyday.

I believe that if God lloves all his children and while not always agreeing with our decsions, we are loved unequivolcally(sic?). 

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love, you make"

Chips

• Hero Talker
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2007, 01:45:14 AM »

So you are telling me that Paul says that a surviving spouse, that does not wish to remarry,
will eternally burn in hell if they pleasure themselves.
By the way, what is the source of the translation that you quote?
Awaiting your reply.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 01:59:31 AM by Chips »
So, how's that
“hope” and “change”
working out for you?

MonroeMom

« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2007, 09:38:44 AM »

You presume that your sexuality is a choice.  What if it were not, and you found yourself attracted to the same sex?  Should you be condemed and or make yourself a eunuch or even better yet hate yourself?  Or worse speak with you and be told you are going to hell unless you control yourself.  Do you believe one can be cured, what if the shoe was on the other foot?   You are sounding more like an islamic (fundanmentalist) terrorist everyday.

I believe that if God lloves all his children and while not always agreeing with our decsions, we are loved unequivolcally(sic?). 

The fundamentalist part is for sure!! Anyone who tries to tell me how to think, feel, and act, and how to do what I do in my bedroom (or wherever!) is a kind of terrorist, IMO. It's the same arrogance and twisted logic jihadists have.

Yeah, yeah, I know everyone has a right to post, and all our voices are important and worthy, but Jesus Christ, christfollower...!! Give it a rest, PLEASE!!!!!

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2007, 09:53:11 AM »

It wasn't a remark, it was a question based on a mixed consensus of the topic at hand. If Jesus was God in human form, did he have basic carnal urges?
jesus walked the earth as a man, and he was without sin. he was not, however, without temptation.
now, lets consider, is masturbation a sin?
i don't really think so.
do you really care, or did you just want to stir up some controversy?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 134   Go Up