MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > What are you thinking - (political version)

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you thinking - (political version)  (Read 112362 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: What are you thinking - (political version)
« Reply #3465 on: July 15, 2017, 07:43:32 AM »

I recently watched Dan Rather do an extensive interview with Kid Rock and must say I was impressed with his ideology and ability to articulate it in a very professional way.  I'd vote for him possibly as he comes across like a viable candidate.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3466 on: July 17, 2017, 09:06:06 AM »

Not sure why this made the Michigan news...  and it shows how much of a mess people want Trump to clean up...   as this happened under Obama's watch.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/07/beheading_of_saudi_who_planned.html
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3467 on: July 19, 2017, 11:16:37 AM »

Interesting to see the EU  trying to act as they are above the sovereign individual members even more...    I guess open borders and now becoming the final ruler of all exposes the weakness of the EU and why the English decided to leave.

They are threatening Poland over several actions they have taken,  one the selection of their Supreme Court and the other logging in a primeval forest against some EU rules... 

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3468 on: July 19, 2017, 01:21:51 PM »

Curious what nearly 300K to every county in the country would add up to... but I guess its in the name of fighting terrorism... 

Are we screening visa holders or what?

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170719/county-accepts-278000-grant-to-fight-terrorism
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3469 on: July 19, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170719/city-voters-to-be-asked-to-clean-up-city-charter

If that's all they are asking this time it may pass...  however voters are pretty skeptical of past City managers attempts to solidify their powers over all...   I recall one attempt that forbid City elected councilpersons from talking to department heads... 
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3470 on: July 19, 2017, 02:55:34 PM »

Interesting to see the EU  trying to act as they are above the sovereign individual members even more...    I guess open borders and now becoming the final ruler of all exposes the weakness of the EU and why the English decided to leave.

They are threatening Poland over several actions they have taken,  one the selection of their Supreme Court and the other logging in a primeval forest against some EU rules...

Exactly,  at least there were enough concerned people  in GB to know they didn't want a handful of elitist running their country that had no vested interest in it.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3471 on: July 20, 2017, 07:56:53 AM »

I see Monroe Public Schools can't find proof of ownership of the Lincoln school site in its records... 

Curious how many places that have been around "forever" have been that lax on records - apparently they don't have a fireproof safe with all their important papers in it! 
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3472 on: July 20, 2017, 10:22:13 AM »

I see McInsane has brain cancer.  I didn't know he had a brain.....
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232]   Go Up