MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > MT's Fantasy Football 17/18 season

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MT's Fantasy Football 17/18 season  (Read 153 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
MT's Fantasy Football 17/18 season
« on: July 07, 2017, 10:15:03 AM »

It appears its that time of the year soon...   

Unless MN changes his mind - we need someone new to join us - and more are welcome!

Easy to do and you can ask for assistance anytime from our resident experts here  :)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: MT's Fantasy Football 17/18 season
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 05:18:45 PM »

Nope.

I am following my hero's Calvin Johnson and Barry Sanders into early retirement from Fantasy Football.

With Jim Harbaugh in town and Mel taking over the Hockey team and always competitive Beilein Ball - not to mention the Liedowns I think I will have plenty of Non-Fantasy entertainment to follow.

Where do I fax in my letter to?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 06:18:32 PM »

Nope.

I am following my hero's Calvin Johnson and Barry Sanders into early retirement from Fantasy Football.

With Jim Harbaugh in town and Mel taking over the Hockey team and always competitive Beilein Ball - not to mention the Liedowns I think I will have plenty of Non-Fantasy entertainment to follow.

Where do I fax in my letter to?
I'm thinking at the next meet of the great minds of MT.... 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 09:55:48 PM »

I'm thinking at the next meet of the great minds of MT....

We are overdue.....

I think Brian was supposed to buy?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 06:54:39 AM »

We are overdue.....

I think Brian was supposed to buy?
I'll remind him on Monday. 

Meanwhile I'm hopeful to keep the league going - anyone out there interested?
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 09:22:51 AM »

I'm in Prof......for the league, and a get together prior to the draft.
Support the local economy as much as possible!
Pages: [1]   Go Up