MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > Do I need to change my account??

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do I need to change my account??  (Read 1352 times)

Jen1984

• Veteran Talker
Do I need to change my account??
« on: January 29, 2008, 08:58:24 PM »

I just got informed that we are changing internet providers and I am losing my email... Do I need to do anything to my account??
There are three things every girl needs in life:
Love to make her weak..
Alcohol to make her strong...
and Best Friends for when both make her hit the floor!!!

Ryka

• Hero Talker
Re: Do I need to change my account??
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 03:51:42 AM »

I just got informed that we are changing internet providers and I am losing my email... Do I need to do anything to my account??
No, Jen...just go to your profile.  Under modify...click the first line..account related settings and change your email address and you'll be fine.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin 1755

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: Do I need to change my account??
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »

I would only use internet based email services such as hotmail or gmail to avoid any future issues.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up