MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: July 20, 2018, 11:26:08 PM 
Started by Kazimer - Last post by Maverick
Sandals

Sunscreen or natural

on: July 20, 2018, 11:22:31 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by Maverick
Run for office and get it all straightened out. Don't waste your superior intelligence entertaining us on Monroe Talks !!

on: July 20, 2018, 10:32:36 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by SidecarFlip
The simple solution to mineral free water to drink and make coffee with is a solar still...

I do have to agree with the Polish Price Mayor, the Collins plant is state of the art.  What other water plant can take green stinky slimy water and make it slightly green and less stinky and put it in their pipes for people to consume?

Bottom line is, Lake Erie is a toilet.

on: July 20, 2018, 10:28:33 PM 
Someone forget to tell Scott's to take them out then.

They say they deliver Nitrogen phosphorus and potassium.

Maybe it's just Kalifornia then, I remember reading it somewhere.  Of course I buy 46 granulated in 50 pound bags all the time and Andersens makes it in Maumee.

on: July 20, 2018, 10:24:39 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
My Cousin Jeff has one of the Tesla SUV's with the gull wing doors.  150 g's. loaded.  Nice car I guess for a toaster.

on: July 20, 2018, 10:22:51 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
At this point in my life I'm a lot more concerned about an electric wheel chair than I am a Tesla of any type.

One thing they have done is helped with the advances in batteries and power storage.  That will go way, way beyond electric automobiles and trucks.

You can test ride one at Walmart or Menards...lol

Far as I'm concerned Tesla can go the way of the Bricklin.  Down the toilet.

on: July 20, 2018, 10:16:06 PM 
Started by Chips - Last post by SidecarFlip
Bottom line... Monroe blows.  CL and I didn't like it 33 years ago and we still don't which is why we go west to Adrian to shop, eat and do stuff, or Blissfield or Tecumseh.  Monroe for me is only to renew my CCW and then finding a parking place is always a PITA and negotiating the one way street maze is another PITA.  I find Monroeites not friendly as well.

Our only claim to Monroe is we live in the county and only 500 yards west Lenawee County beckons.

I'd rather go to Detroit than Monroe.

Then there is that statue of Custer but I won't get into that on here except to say instead of being honored he should have been in prison.  Nothing more than a slaughterer of native Americans.

on: July 20, 2018, 10:06:06 PM 
I will say the BEST Pizza Pie I've ever had was at Lena's in Blissfield.  Hands down the best ever.  Interestingly, the Blade rates Lena's as a 4 star beanery and the only one in Michigan rated by them.  Cusine is fantastic, decor ain't much but I'm about the food, not the ambiance anyway.  I recommend it.  Just east of the stoplight in Blissfield on 223 on the south side of the road.

Get the medium, you won't be able to finish the large. (2 people).

They serve booze too if you want it.

on: July 20, 2018, 09:55:35 PM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by SidecarFlip
Bottom line here is distracted driving.  High buck attorneys not withstanding he was guilty.  Glad the jury figured that out.  I'm sure he will appeal.  Hope he gets to sit in the slammer and think about what he did.  No matter what, he's washed up and Izzo should have stayed in Lansing.  Makes him look bad (not that he isn't after Nassar.

I don't 'hate' MSU.  I dislike making a power play when you are obviously guilty.

on: July 20, 2018, 09:23:33 PM 
Started by Kazimer - Last post by CatLady
Real

Flip flops or sandals?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10