MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:22:08 PM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by excelsior
I would assume at one point Obama knew his admin was illegally wiretapping Trump and should have called it off, unless he was part the gang that orchestrated it.

I think that history will put Obama and Mike Rogers in their rightful places.

Mike Rogers was the head of the NSA.   Reports are that Rogers discovered that Obama was spying on the Trump team.   Mike Rogers went to Trump Tower and met with Donald to alert him what was happening.  This is why Trump relocated his transition team out of Trump Tower and over to his golf club in New Jersey.

Rogers later ran afoul of the Obama administration in the waning days of 2016 when he met with then-president-elect Donald Trump at Trump Tower. The Washington Post reported at the time that Obama administration officials were lobbying the president to dismiss Rogers over the “unprecedented” move. He held on to his job though, which includes running the U.S. Cyber Command in addition to overseeing the NSA.

Though he stayed on under President Trump, Rogers didn’t always see eye to eye with his new boss. Trump reportedly asked him last year to publicly state that his campaign did not collude with Russia, but Rogers wouldn’t do it. His replacement is expected to be announced this month.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/nsa-chief-mike-rogerss-classified-retirement-memo-leaks.html

Here's the timeline:

Nov 16:   Mike Rogers visits Trump Tower.
Nov 17:   Trump team relocates
Nov 20:   Obama wants Mike Rogers out

Reports: President Obama considering removing NSA chief Mike Rogers
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/reports-president-obama-considering-removing-nsa-chief-mike-rogers/

on: Today at 10:50:19 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by blue2
Well the sun was out pretty brighly for awhile, but fading now.

on: Today at 10:40:28 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by FritzTheKat
Wet

Gloomy

Soggy

on: Today at 10:28:42 AM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by blue2
I would assume at one point Obama knew his admin was illegally wiretapping Trump and should have called it off, unless he was part the gang that orchestrated it.

on: Today at 09:51:31 AM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by excelsior

on: Today at 09:48:30 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
Looking at....mud.

on: Today at 08:41:51 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by ytrewq
Lets hope not!   That was looking really dated.   It looks like that was probably at least the second "look" for the building based on what was underneath.   Looks like it got expanded at least a couple times and I imagine that cedar shake look was to tie the last additions in.   I imagine its getting that stucco over foam treatment that is popular now.

on: Today at 06:25:07 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by BigRedDog
We're still looking at fog... 

on: Today at 01:18:58 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Maverick
State level and above I meant !!!  LOL !!!

on: January 21, 2018, 10:08:25 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by blue2
Unless some of the republicans showing upon Fox are blowing smoke a bunch of FBI and justice department wheels are going to get fired and may end up in jail.  Obama belongs with them. That stuff doesn’t happen without him

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10