MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 21, 2018, 08:33:36 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Monroe Native
T is a tool and his pizza is really sub-par.

on: June 21, 2018, 08:07:22 PM 
Started by jbs49238 - Last post by SidecarFlip
It's hard for me to understand why the liberal elites want to make the United States another schitthole 3rd world country. Do they think they can insulate themselves from all the trash they want in here..

It sure seems like Shumer, Pelosi, Max Waters and some others are hell bent on the destruction of the Republic.  Was just discussing that on the S&W forum I'm on.  Lots of very astute members on that forum and the comment was made about the media being the catalyst for all the unrest today.  If you have a liberal lean, you don't last long on that forum. Same applies to snarky comments.  It's all business over there.

on: June 21, 2018, 07:45:58 PM 
Started by jbs49238 - Last post by blue2
It's hard for me to understand why the liberal elites want to make the United States another schitthole 3rd world country. Do they think they can insulate themselves from all the trash they want in here..

on: June 21, 2018, 07:13:53 PM 
Started by jbs49238 - Last post by SidecarFlip
I agree that tolerance for others views is at an all time view, and oddly enough the most intolerant seem to be those who preach tolerance.

Seems to be everywhere on any forum.  I've been a member of a long range shooting forum for at least a decade and I post infrequently.  Was just on there yesterday and noted a lot of smart arse comments...  Was never like that until lately.

I see the talking heads (talk radio) is predicting some sort of civil disturbance.  I agree with that.  Don't know what will set it off but I'm reasonably sure I'll see it in my lifetime.  This country has become very divisive and the media constantly pours gasoline on the fire that is brewing under the surface.

on: June 21, 2018, 07:07:33 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
BRD, we had our summer last week.  It's fall now... ;D

on: June 21, 2018, 07:06:18 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
I haven't been on the north side of metro in a decade.  Probably not missing anything.

on: June 21, 2018, 04:24:18 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by FritzTheKat
Right now I am looking at construction on 14 Mile in Clawson.

on: June 21, 2018, 03:03:36 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by ytrewq
I believe that happened quite some time back.   Heard one original owner ("T") is focusing on another venture out of town (Detroit maybe?)   The other "J" has been at the helm of 2 failed restaurants so probably good she's out of the picture too.   Hopefully the atmosphere is better.   The food was usually decent but the service was spotty and more than once I was in there and "T" was loudly arguing with someone about how right he was in some dispute and frankly I just felt uncomfortable going there as a result. 

on: June 21, 2018, 02:39:05 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
Come to my house with ill or criminal intent, you leave in a body bag.

on: June 21, 2018, 02:37:31 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
LOL.....I like the analogy, funny stuff but true.

Me and my eldest had a laugh over some morning coffee last weekend talking about the fact that Fox News is probably about the most credible news source with limited fake news.  Three years ago I would have laughed at that statement in disbelief. 

They are slanted no doubt, but the mainstream media has gone off the deep end.

Which is way the population in this country is so divisive with each other.  Battle lines are being drawn, liberal snowflakes against everyone else and the media is fanning the flames.  Liberals loose simply because they are outgunned.

We are heading for a civil war, like it or not and it's all being perpetuated by the fake news media.

Look at yesterday and Peter Fonda running his mouth (on twitter) about killing ICE agents (and how to do it) and kidnapping Barron Trump and ending his twitter posts with the now new buzzword F*ck.

Fonda needs to be arrested for making threats against the Presidential family in the very least.  So does DiNiro and the rest of the loudmouth's.  Being an adult is being responsible for your actions.  If a couple of them get banged, that will end the whole thing.  They all have big mouths and nothing to back that up with.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10