MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: October 17, 2018, 08:37:08 PM 
Started by nails - Last post by nails
For your listening pleasure . . .

https://youtu.be/MxGNG-eAMqk

on: October 17, 2018, 08:30:34 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by nails

I believe it was a bar/pizza joint called Dino’s back in the 70’s.

on: October 17, 2018, 08:29:47 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
Real tired of the PC world of the left. If I were to say the "N" word referring to what someone else said actually using the real word, the left will come down on me like a ton of bricks (maybe not me, because I'm nobody) and seek to ruin my life. What's the deal, I was just describing what someone else said. Come on! This is nuts! Yes it is, but this is the world the left has brought us. And to my Dem friends, you side is solely responsible for this, and you should be ashamed.

on: October 17, 2018, 08:08:28 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
Was reading a review of the Gosnell Movie (abortion doctor/serial killer) earlier and was sick to my stomach, and then I came across another article that topped it off. Here's a cut from the article.

"Whenever someone calls himself or herself an ethicist, the warning bells go off in my head, recognizing that what I am about to hear might be twisted logic to justify something that is unethical. So it is with a recent article published in the Journal of Medical Ethics that proposes that it is ethical to kill newborn children, because they are not yet real people, just potential people. The argument is that the infant does not have the capacity to attribute basic value to his or her existence, and as such, depriving that human being of its existence does not represent a loss to him or her.  That being the case, according to the authors, a parent should be able to decide, for whatever reason, to terminate that life. The authors go so far as to call it an “after-birth abortion.”

A foundation of the argument is that there is virtually no difference between a fetus and a newborn, and since it is ok to kill fetuses, it is also ok to kill infants. The authors consider that neither fetuses nor newborns “persons,” but only carry that potential, because they have not formed any aims in life as full persons, and as such, killing them cannot harm them."

Hello. I would say this is insane, but, then again, there are a number of our "friends" on the left that would be nodding their heads in agreement. And yet these are the same folks that call people like me a monstrous Nazi, racist, etc. etc. etc. etc.  Well, if they're on board with this, what on earth could I be doing that makes "me" the monster? 

on: October 17, 2018, 07:58:34 PM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by blue2
Read in one of the articles regarding the pharm that a doctor or 2 that were in trouble before were the key to identifying this pharm wrong doings.  Was the pharm participating or just following doctors orders?  I'm guessing the pharm was part of the scam.

on: October 17, 2018, 07:24:10 PM 
Started by ytrewq - Last post by Maverick
It's the state law that protects the Manufactured Housing Communities from being taxed fairly. Frenchtown ad Ash and Monroe Twp get hit hard because of the Mega communities they have there.

on: October 17, 2018, 07:20:48 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Maverick
It was Johnny Joes though for a while. No matter what you ordered they used the same exact sauce. Never did like it much

on: October 17, 2018, 07:01:21 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Professor H
Bars that serve food still have hours that kids aren't allowed...  unless that law has changed.   

Fuzz the old movie place is now Dolce' Vita   Nick n Nino's...   

on: October 17, 2018, 06:58:29 PM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by Professor H
Saw in the paper the Bedford  "Foodtown"   Pharmacy was shut down for filling too many pain pill prescriptions...   hope they go after the ones who wrote those scripts as well! 

Its that new law creating the database of prescriptions doing the job it was intended...    Flagging such activities. 

on: October 17, 2018, 06:55:46 PM 
Started by ytrewq - Last post by Professor H
Certain jobs will be gone...  as I've heard some have been given notice.     will take a few years to see if they keep all the branches -and the "Headquarters"...   

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10