MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:41:09 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by blue2
But...you didn't have to pay for it...lol

Heck no. I was getting paid $2 or $3 an hour.

on: Today at 10:18:22 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Monroe Native
http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2018/02/sit_or_play_miles_bridges_expe.html

Makes me want to watch the next Spartans game to see what the cheaters will do.....

on: Today at 10:04:08 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by Monroe Native
Holes out front are getting deeper and the cars are going faster.  I'm thinking the deranged philosophy is if they go real fast, they can vault across the holes...

I can show you data that the damage CAN go down as the speed goes up.

I shite you not.

My only conclusion is you CAN vault across some holes.

on: Today at 09:56:45 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Monroe Native
Right on. Uranium One. As you know, as FBI chief, he knew of the Russian goings on ( bribery, extortion etc.) prior to the approval of selling the Russians 20% of our Uranium  reserves, but didn't alert those making the decision to approve/disapprove prior to their
vote. What's the deal? Only after the approval did they go after the perpetrator and then gave him a slap on the wrist conviction.

Nothing to see there.  Move on.

on: Today at 09:53:35 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
Maybe Mueller feels as long as he keeps his investigation going the less likely he will be called by the Justice dept for his illegal activities..

Right on. Uranium One. As you know, as FBI chief, he knew of the Russian goings on ( bribery, extortion etc.) prior to the approval of selling the Russians 20% of our Uranium  reserves, but didn't alert those making the decision to approve/disapprove prior to their
vote. What's the deal? Only after the approval did they go after the perpetrator and then gave him a slap on the wrist conviction.

on: Today at 09:52:10 PM 
Started by livewire - Last post by Monroe Native
Procedures, smeadures. Your an officer of the law dedicated to serve and protect. Hiding behind your patrol car, while defenseless kids are being mowed down doesn't cut it, period.
If your lame "procedures" have come down to this then God help us all.

You've been watching too much crap out of Hollywood about how wonderful Police and Firefighters are.

They are the ones that have created this mythical image that you are espousing this guy who was just short of retirement should have been living by.

The fact of the matter is - this guy made a very logical decision about what his odds were, and he sat back waiting for the guys with the flak jackets and AR15's of their own to show up.

In the meantime an idiot got to shoot people without any impediments.

And yet there are people out there who think that dis-arming is the way to go - and let the Government protect you.

No thanks.

on: Today at 09:52:01 PM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by SidecarFlip
The wonders of modern science!!!

https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/01/with-ingestible-pill-you-can-track-fart-development-in-real-time-on-your-phone/

That is neat.  Wonder if it records the stink levels too?

on: Today at 09:45:05 PM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by SidecarFlip
I think the concern is not so much if the bus can stay on the deck but rather if the additional load is enough to make the bridge collapse.  School buses (even empty) weigh more than most vehicles.

M50 is an all weather, no frost law road so the Michigan legal weight limit is 164,000 pounds and there are a load of 11 axle units coming and going across that bridge daily...  Way, way more than any school bus weighs...  Even with a load of overweight students.... ;D

Most school buses wear a 24 plate, not a 164 plate.

That bridge is stout but a few big logs and current can be stouter...

on: Today at 09:40:55 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by CatLady
cleanliness

on: Today at 09:40:31 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
Holes out front are getting deeper and the cars are going faster.  I'm thinking the deranged philosophy is if they go real fast, they can vault across the holes...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10