MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Miscellaneous > Monroe Evening News - eEdition - FREE to 7 day subscribers

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monroe Evening News - eEdition - FREE to 7 day subscribers  (Read 7977 times)

MonroeNews.com

• Administrator
  • Hero Talker
Monroe Evening News - eEdition - FREE to 7 day subscribers
« on: February 09, 2010, 10:43:51 AM »

Our drivers are going to do the best they can in the next couple of days getting the paper delivered as usual. Just in case they are running a little slow, we wanted to remind everyone of our eEdition.   

The entire Monroe Evening News newspaper can be viewed daily at the link below.   The service is free to 7 day subscribers, and can also be subscribed to at a low monthly rate.   

The eEdition paper goes live at Noon Monday through Friday, and is available mornings on the weekends. 

Click here to get started:  http://monroeeveningnews.mi.newsmemory.com/

Need assistance?   Call 734-242-1100 and ask for help on the eEdition, we'll walk you through getting your account set up.   

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: Monroe Evening News - eEdition - FREE to 7 day subscribers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »

We only subscribe to the weekend edition....only the Sunday edition is of any value IMO, so it would be fine if only the once a week Sunday edition were published but no matter...if it doesn't arrive, we'll call to ask for a credit.

Even if the eEdition were made available to the weekenders...I don't think the coupons and TV listing guide could be replicated....and the cost to print them out could easily exceed the value anyway.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

sammy

• Hero Talker
Re: Monroe Evening News - eEdition - FREE to 7 day subscribers
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 10:10:41 PM »

Our drivers are going to do the best they can in the next couple of days getting the paper delivered as usual. Just in case they are running a little slow, we wanted to remind everyone of our eEdition.   

The entire Monroe Evening News newspaper can be viewed daily at the link below.   The service is free to 7 day subscribers, and can also be subscribed to at a low monthly rate.   

The eEdition paper goes live at Noon Monday through Friday, and is available mornings on the weekends. 

Click here to get started:  http://monroeeveningnews.mi.newsmemory.com/

Need assistance?   Call 734-242-1100 and ask for help on the eEdition, we'll walk you through getting your account set up.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up