MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Health > Meth and what it does to you...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Meth and what it does to you...  (Read 507 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Meth and what it does to you...
« on: August 02, 2017, 10:55:07 AM »

Nice stuff....

http://www.crystalrecovery.com/Pages/MethUsers.html
Methamphetamine Users Before and After Photos - Crystal ...
www.crystalrecovery.com
Supporting Recovery for Methamphetamine Addiction 24 Hour Crystal Meth Helpline 1-800-853-1387
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Meth and what it does to you...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:16:23 PM »

I don't know much about that stuff, it came on well after my drug scene days.  I understand that it is pretty popular because of the low manufacturing costs, and simple to make provided there are no huge explosions...lol.

Support the local economy as much as possible!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 08:48:10 AM »

The chemicals used are so hazardous - and the sad thing is often young kids are exposed to these "labs"... 

Meth death is probably worse than Heroin...  much slower death
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 11:54:27 PM »

All in all, I'm totally against Narcan and reviving an addict that overdoses.  I say, let 'em die.  I didn't cause them to become addicted.  Just like an alcoholic but drugs.

Read somewhere that 36% of the population is on drugs of some kind or another.  No winder no one wants to work.  They are all stoned.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 09:48:52 AM »

I have to believe that advent of Narcan has just increased the number of idiots using heroin and probably causes them to use more than they normally would.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 12:48:21 PM »

I didn't 'force' anyone to become an addict.  Seems as though I get to fund programs aimed at rehabilitating the, however.  You get the tales of woe (on here, in the paper and elsewhere) about families destroyed and thefts and all sorts of stuff related to drugs..  Again, I did't force anyone to become a druggie.  Why should they get to repeat their problems...  Let 'em croak.

I see no legitimacy in using Narcan at all.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 05:53:50 PM »

I love it that the addicts have Narcan parties now - where they intentionally OD and a friend uses the Narcan to revive them.

Much better high that way.....

But I have to show a drivers license to buy Sudafed?

Something is wrong with this picture!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 06:10:45 PM »

Narcan party..  How quaint.

Not sure if it's sold here legally (is in Maine), SPICE or K2.  Synthetic cannibis.  Plant matter laced with pesticides and other nice stuff.

It does real nice things to your brain....

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 06:40:25 PM »

Narcan party..  How quaint.

Not sure if it's sold here legally (is in Maine), SPICE or K2.  Synthetic cannibis.  Plant matter laced with pesticides and other nice stuff.

It does real nice things to your brain....

I was told you can buy it now in Michigan over the counter, no questions asked.

For the record I ask for it every time I try to buy Sudafed so I have to go to talk to the Pharmacist anyway - and show my drivers license, and have them take all my information down.....  and they give me dumb stares back and never give me any.

I assume that is because they clearly know I am not a Heroin addict - and I am just screwing with them?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 06:46:53 PM »

I heard that Meth, like Heroin and Spice causes square turds.  Must be a lot of sales of Prep H in Monroe County... and/or we have an abundance of big a'holes running around.... :o

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2017, 01:31:51 PM »

I heard that Meth, like Heroin and Spice causes square turds.  Must be a lot of sales of Prep H in Monroe County... and/or we have an abundance of big a'holes running around.... :o
Yep opoids will bind you up...   

Its not hard to tell someone who uses meth...   teeth usually rotted,  serious users have open sores from scratching their faces  and they age by 20 years in appearance.      Other serious side affects as well beyond disregard for personal hygeine/safety/dignity.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Pages: [1]   Go Up