MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: January 22, 2018, 11:02:31 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Professor H
Interesting read in yesterdays paper -   someone bought the building at 10 W First -  talking about puting 10-20 million into it??       That will be some project

on: January 22, 2018, 08:04:54 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by excelsior

The FBI appears to have been inflicted by the same document preservation issue that struck the IRS.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

Jeff Sessions seems to be willing to unleash the NSA's domestic intelligence collection capability.

Justice Dept. to leave 'no stone unturned' to find texts
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/politics/article/Justice-Dept-to-leave-no-stone-unturned-to-12516312.php

on: January 22, 2018, 07:54:01 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
Polls recently show gap narrowing in generic Dem vs. Pukes in 2018 congressional elections.
To me the lead hinges on several factors most of which hinge on the reporting of the leftist MSM. I read where 90% of their reporting of Trump is negative whereas Obama was getting 20% negative. Further, it isn't just what the MSM reports, it is what they don't report. The Trump/Russian collusion scandal is turning into a humongous Obama Administration frame up
of Trump and involves Obama FBI and Justice Department colluding to illegally spy on and undermine the Trump campaign, Trump transition, and Trump Presidency. Now this is truly
a huge scandal!

I remember some MSM article I read talking about how the Obama Administration, prior to Trump's election, was scandal free. All I could do was snort. I'm thinking of course they've evaded scandal when the politicized Obama FBI and the Justice Department were covering their tracks. And now it's finally slowly coming out how truly corrupt and politicized these institutions really were. And this doesn't include carrying water for the Obama administration regarding Fast and Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandals. 

Frankly, the end game should result in numerous felony counts against numerous Obama administration officials. Obama too should be charged, but that won't happen. It doesn't matter the evidence because it would be racist to charge Obama with violating the law.   

on: January 22, 2018, 10:50:19 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by blue2
Well the sun was out pretty brighly for awhile, but fading now.

on: January 22, 2018, 10:40:28 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by FritzTheKat
Wet

Gloomy

Soggy

on: January 22, 2018, 10:28:42 AM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by blue2
I would assume at one point Obama knew his admin was illegally wiretapping Trump and should have called it off, unless he was part the gang that orchestrated it.

on: January 22, 2018, 09:51:31 AM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by excelsior

on: January 22, 2018, 09:48:30 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
Looking at....mud.

on: January 22, 2018, 08:41:51 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by ytrewq
Lets hope not!   That was looking really dated.   It looks like that was probably at least the second "look" for the building based on what was underneath.   Looks like it got expanded at least a couple times and I imagine that cedar shake look was to tie the last additions in.   I imagine its getting that stucco over foam treatment that is popular now.

on: January 22, 2018, 06:25:07 AM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by BigRedDog
We're still looking at fog... 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10