MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Was there a 2nd shooter in Las Vegas?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Was there a 2nd shooter in Las Vegas?  (Read 2393 times)

Maverick

• Hero Talker
Re: Was there a 2nd shooter in Las Vegas?
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2017, 07:37:19 PM »

Yes, Who would have thought that because there were shots coming from a guest room that there was an imminent threat of slaughter to a concert going on in the parking lot. In hindsight, armchair wanna be SWAT members would have handled it oh so perfectly.
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »

Yes, Who would have thought that because there were shots coming from a guest room that there was an imminent threat of slaughter to a concert going on in the parking lot. In hindsight, armchair wanna be SWAT members would have handled it oh so perfectly.

Ah yes...  the "Monday morning quarterbacks" make it all look so simple! 

We've heard that the shooter (I refuse to post his name...  trying not to give him any of the notoriety he was hoping for) had rented a suite of rooms in Chicago and then was a no show...   cold feet?

Maybe he would have gotten cold feet again this time...   but once he took the 'first step' of shooting at the security guard and the 'hotel engineer' (is that a fancy designation for a 'fix it' person?) then he was pretty well obligated to start his mass shooting or start trying to get out of the hotel before LE arrived.

I wonder at what point he broke out the windows.  I know I saw a video (not sure if it was posted here or not) that the poster speculated at what point on the tape the windows were smashed out but not sure if there is any way to tie that video to the actual time frame.  I'm sure they can get it within a minute or two but I mean right down to the second.

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2017, 08:49:16 PM »

The cop OJ made famous, Mark Furman said after a few hundred shots were fired out of the hotel room the police dept is not going to send your regular cops to the scene.  It calls for a swat team with the means to blow the door out.. So to be accusing the hotel of mishandling the situation is absurd..

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »

I read an article last night that the shooter was somehow able to gain access to the hotel's freight elevator and that is how he was able to move so much hardware up to the floor his suite was on.  Still seems like someone could have seen him at ground level (or maybe basement) bringing in carts or dollies or whatever.  Do hotel guests typically have access to the freight elevator?

The same article mentioned that the FBI has located at least 60 private surveillance videos and none of them show him being with anyone else. 

I thought early on we saw a report that he had been spotted with a woman and later they figured out she was one of the local hotel 'comfort gals'!

So many things seem to have changed from early on to now...

how much more will change by the time we get a 'final' report ??? ??? ???

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2017, 03:18:13 PM »

That final report will be held up for years - with all the legal issues.   Can't imagine anyone winning those in LV-  their laws are set to protect the businesses not let them get sued out of business
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2017, 04:46:54 PM »

The public will never know the facts surrounding the Paddock shootings.  It's a 'need to know' and you don't need to know.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2017, 05:56:19 PM »

Not the time to be sarcastic but if only the republicans would have listened to democrats we would have had total gun control and this wouldn’t have happened.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2017, 07:53:11 PM »

The public will never know the facts surrounding the Paddock shootings.  It's a 'need to know' and you don't need to know.

it that becomes the scenario then I think a lot of people will be wondering who the government is protecting!!!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2017, 08:25:01 PM »

That final report will be held up for years - with all the legal issues.   Can't imagine anyone winning those in LV-  their laws are set to protect the businesses not let them get sued out of business

I'm guessing a lot of people will sue in Federal Court just for that reason!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2017, 09:40:57 AM »

Just listening to 13ABC Toledo news.  There is a country and western music concert at ProMedica Park on the river in Toledo tonight (hope I got most of that right).  Toledo Police Department is definitely concerned of a possible 'copy cat' event and are working on an even higher level of security than they had previously.

No doubt the man in this video is a bit on the extreme end with his opinions but he also brings up some very valid points...   including indications of multiple shooters!

JESUS CAMPOS VEGAS SHOOTING SUSPECT GOES MISSING!

Below is a link to the same video but it will open in it's own window and should also show you links to 'similar' video topics.  Some of those are from extremists both left and right!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrS7JWqUY0&feature=youtu.be

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »

Seems like 'official' information coming out of Vegas has slowed to a drip...

lots and lots of speculation flowing though ;) ;) ;)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2017, 09:36:00 AM »

Seems like 'official' information coming out of Vegas has slowed to a drip...

lots and lots of speculation flowing though ;) ;) ;)

Even more now with the infamous "security guard" now missing... 

Was also interesting to hear "former" security questioning why he wasn't armed and what the hell he was really doing as they didn't have the alarm he claimed he was responding to... 

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2017, 09:43:34 AM »

Even more now with the infamous "security guard" now missing... 

Was also interesting to hear "former" security questioning why he wasn't armed and what the hell he was really doing as they didn't have the alarm he claimed he was responding to... 

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html

The video I posted above has lots of questions about the security guard too. 

If there is some kind of conspiracy (sounding more likely at this point) he may be what ends up 'tripping' everything up. 

Having a security guard accomplice would easily explain how the shooter was able to get so much hardware up 32 floors undetected!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2017, 09:52:18 AM »

The feds were letting him go on the speakers tour - to see what he would say most likely - and then he disappeared...   nothing more conspiracy than that! 
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2017, 03:33:52 PM »

The feds were letting him go on the speakers tour - to see what he would say most likely - and then he disappeared...   nothing more conspiracy than that!

More on the missing security guard:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22364/las-vegas-security-guard-who-discovered-mass-emily-zanottihttp:

So, the shooter has a 2nd home in Reno which combined LE had gone over closely and decided it needed to be preserved so they assigned both local and state and federal units to 'keep an eye' on things there...

but 'somehow' it was still compromised and someone or someones managed to gain access...

Reminds me of the cartoons we would see of the kids sneaking under the hidden out deputy's car and chaining the rear axle to a tree and then racing by to get the deputy to chase them...

kaboom!!!

//www.dailywire.com/news/22174/fbi-back-reno-after-burglars-elude-security-and-emily-zanotti

Or...

is this just the 'setup' for the cover story for something 'major' down the road :-\ :-\ :-\

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up