MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:06:53 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Tim Heiss
Yea, I know that's how it works blue2.....and it is unfortunate, and part of the reason we are on track to financial ruin because of a government out of control.
It's not the government Fuzz, it's the people who are running it, and I'm not talking about our representatives or senators, but rather those who have control over them.

on: May 29, 2017, 10:24:59 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by The Fuzz
Yea, I know that's how it works blue2.....and it is unfortunate, and part of the reason we are on track to financial ruin because of a government out of control.

on: May 29, 2017, 09:38:56 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by blue2
Congressman are a tough bunch to reel in.  Remember the Obama admin wanted to close the tank production facility in Lima Ohio. Congressman from area worked enough deals with others and managd to keep it open.  Securing his reelection.  That's  all its about.

on: May 29, 2017, 08:40:59 PM 
Yup......what country in their right mind would send a force of 100,000 to occupy a country half way around the world?  Well, not counting us.   ;)

With today's technology the likelihood of ground troops invading us is slim to none.....early detection, and nukes a flying.

Close unnecessary bases at home and abroad, that was the kind of thinking I was expecting from DJT.  I'm still waiting to be impressed with the dude.

on: May 29, 2017, 08:29:57 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by blue2
Have to agree with that. The military might is about technology not masses of troops running around with rifles or driving tanks. 

on: May 29, 2017, 07:35:25 PM 
IMO, the Pentagon has way too big of a budget and that upgrades in the latest technologies could be paid for by the offset savings of closing unnecessary bases and other facilities.  Talk about an entitlement crowd......they are pathetic.

on: May 29, 2017, 07:14:11 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by sammy
With today's technology, how many of them are actually needed?  Are our military bases around the world located because of enemies at the time they were established, or any logical thought given to establishing locations where current threats actually are?
You better stop thinking so logically, Fuzz, or people will begin ti disown you. This is  your first warning!

on: May 29, 2017, 05:01:48 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by The Fuzz
The guy sure knows how to hit The Self-destruct Switch.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/christinebrennan/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-mug-shot-suspicion-dui/102291650/

on: May 29, 2017, 02:03:53 PM 
Started by livewire - Last post by excelsior
I was raised Catholic, I knew the story, but it didn't require hem to dress as if they were going to a funeral.

I agree Tiny.   It was unprecedented.   

on: May 29, 2017, 01:27:07 PM 
Started by blue2 - Last post by blue2
I try not to follow a car that's passing a truck until the car has cleared the truck.  So many people seem to slow down when they get alongside the truck.  That's one of the last places I want to be.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10