MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > Notice any thing new driving around Monroe County?

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notice any thing new driving around Monroe County?  (Read 48879 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Notice any thing new driving around Monroe County?
« Reply #915 on: November 09, 2017, 11:55:26 AM »

When you live in an urban enviroment I can see that is a necessity.  I do like BRD does, pile it and roast it.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #916 on: November 10, 2017, 12:09:12 PM »

I've never tried the compost thing...   to easy to just throw it in the field and let nature do it on its own... with certain biodegradable waste.    My leaves get chopped and burned for the most part -   
Still waiting for them to realize its fall!   
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #917 on: November 10, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »

I've never tried the compost thing...   to easy to just throw it in the field and let nature do it on its own... with certain biodegradable waste.    My leaves get chopped and burned for the most part -   
Still waiting for them to realize its fall!

Fall?

Feels like winter.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62]   Go Up