MonroeTalks.com > Categories > BlogsMonroe.com > Hunting with Mike

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hunting with Mike  (Read 13713 times)

BlogsMonroe.com

• Administrator
  • Hero Talker
Hunting with Mike: Non Hunters + Tasty Wild Game = An Ally
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »

Non Hunters + Tasty Wild Game = An Ally
17 May 2011, 7:56 pm

This is my son Micah’s fiance Heather, holding a plate of freshly grilled venison steaks.  Heather comes from a family that did very little hunting, and she actually can’t recall eating any wild game at her house.  Since she’s been around here turkey, venison, elk, bear, perch, salmon, trout, and turtle have all crossed her [...]

Source: Hunting with Mike

BlogsMonroe.com

• Administrator
  • Hero Talker
Hunting with Mike: 2011 Turkey Season Winding Down
« Reply #226 on: May 21, 2011, 03:08:18 AM »

2011 Turkey Season Winding Down
21 May 2011, 3:01 am

2011 Spring turkey season is almost in the books.  Birds like this big old boy are still responding to the call, either off the roost, or after his hen sets on her nest.  Actually I’ve already seen baby turkeys, as some clutch’s have already hatched.  The Tom in the picture is a Monroe County bruiser.  [...]

BlogsMonroe.com

• Administrator
  • Hero Talker
Hunting with Mike: Second Amendment Alert
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2011, 01:11:04 PM »

Second Amendment Alert
26 May 2011, 11:33 am

It would appear the the Obama administration is about to try an “end around” in their battle to curtail gun ownership.  Evidently there have been some secret meetings taking place behind locked doors concerning gun control.  If President Obama issues his plan by “executive orders” it will bypass Congress and become the law of the [...]

family man

• Hero Talker
Re: Hunting with Mike: Second Amendment Alert
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »

Second Amendment Alert
26 May 2011, 11:33 am

It would appear the the Obama administration is about to try an “end around” in their battle to curtail gun ownership.  Evidently there have been some secret meetings taking place behind locked doors concerning gun control.  If President Obama issues his plan by “executive orders” it will bypass Congress and become the law of the [...]

Hohwash. This has been the cry of the NRA for decades. I don't believe their lies, and I'm a gun owner.

BlogsMonroe.com

• Administrator
  • Hero Talker
Hunting with Mike: Memorial Day 2011
« Reply #229 on: May 30, 2011, 11:10:37 AM »

Memorial Day 2011
30 May 2011, 9:16 am

Memorial day 2011.  This day that we honor and remember those who have served this great nation, and especially those that have fallen.  We oftentimes refer to their deaths as sacrificial, and I suppose that is a pretty good way to sum up their absence from their families.  I would never want, in any way, [...]

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up