MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: May 25, 2017, 09:59:45 PM 
Started by livewire - Last post by excelsior
If he's hiding something illegal they are everyone's business.

He's setting precedence for the future dictators of America.

Tiny,  Here's some court evidence supporting your claims.   

Stay vigilant against "dictators of America."

FISA Court Reveal: NSA under Obama Illegally Spied on Americans

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/obama-administration-admits-to-fisa-court-its-nsa-illegally-spied-on-americans/

A Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court ruling was declassified and released this week.

The ruling reveals that the Obama administration engaged in widespread violation of NSA surveillance rules. The Obama administration was reprimanded by the FISA court for illegal searches that constitute “very serious Fourth Amendment issue.”

According to previously classified documents, this admission of methodical and long-term violations of Americans’ Constitutional rights was made on October 26th of 2016.

on: May 25, 2017, 05:24:09 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Monroe Native
Frankly it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, much like whether I believe you or not doesn't matter to you. Or maybe it does?

Regardless, I can see that the Democratic party doesn't care about anything other than keeping there corporate masters happy, so the only way I'd be lying to myself is if I stated that they really do care.

Because they don't.

Enjoy the swamp, I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

I'm just waiting for it to collapse.

It's going to happen.

on: May 25, 2017, 05:04:16 PM 
Started by livewire - Last post by Tiny

on: May 25, 2017, 05:02:51 PM 

on: May 25, 2017, 04:56:53 PM 
Now that's damn funny.

on: May 25, 2017, 04:49:46 PM 
Watch President Trump push a prime minister aside so he could get in front for a photo op. Watch the looks on the faces of the others around them. 

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10156697946186509/

on: May 25, 2017, 04:45:55 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Tiny
Dear Donald J. Trump: Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Quesada has an important message for you.

https://www.facebook.com/superdeluxevideo/videos/470206149990607/

on: May 25, 2017, 01:53:57 PM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by BigRedDog
A state record right here from the River Raisin:

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170525/michigans-record-for-bigmouth-buffalo-broken-on-river-raisin

The location wasn't identified....   does anyone recognize the location in the photo?

on: May 25, 2017, 01:46:35 PM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by BigRedDog
Maybe in a hundred years the driverless vehicle thing might pan out but I don't see it happening any sooner.  reason being is the idiots that already inhabit the road aren't going to repsect a driverless automobile at all. They don't have any respect or courtesy for other drivers now

I, for one, don't want to be tooling down the e-way and look over and see a car with no driver, that would freak me out.

IMO, automakers need to stay focused on fuel efficiency and not driverless cars.  Fuel prices will climb back up, only a matter of time and then the 'guzzlers' won't be worth shitte again.

For me, they ain't worth shitte now.

I'm sure there will be more than a few 'drivers' who initially make a sport out of dodging over or pulling up behind these vehicles...   probably some more ideas I haven't thought of...

but I also be that once these same 'drivers' realize that these vehicles are video recording everything that goes on around them they'll figure out that the fines and point on their licenses just aren't worth all the effort :o :o :o

on: May 25, 2017, 01:41:40 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by BigRedDog
LOL  Although it makes no sense. I wouldn't be at all surprised that there needs to be detention for the parking lot.

LOL  Although it makes no sense. I wouldn't be at all surprised that there needs to be detention for the parking lot.

Yes, detention is the correct word...

both have to do with retaining the stormwater runoff from the surface of the parking lot but the difference is the length of time that that is required to store this runoff!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10