MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:01:00 AM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Monroe Native
John,

From where I am sitting it looks to me like the leftists run the Government too.

Why would they step in to protect the racist white guys, or to teach the kids about the founders and the Constitution?

They thought WAY ahead of the conservatives by INSISTING on Public Schools in the first place, they control them, they set the curriculum, their Universities indoctrinate the teachers.

What is going to change?

I'll tell you what is going to change.

Old white racists like you and I will die - to be replaced with kiddies who learned from them.

That is what is going to change.

on: September 18, 2017, 11:40:32 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Maverick
forth

on: September 18, 2017, 10:12:29 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by blue2
go

on: September 18, 2017, 09:25:02 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
And now the University of Virginia students - the school that Jefferson founded - don't want his racist statute up either.

I'm starting to think the campaign on Statues is going to be about more than just Confederates.

All old white males should go!

Well Monroe, the actions of the leftist nuts are starting to piss off the normal folks. These would be people who work hard and pay income taxes. Yet when normal folks continually read where the leftists are throwing rocks at police, and burning stores, to protest whatever the latest perceived civic injustice is, eventually their patience begins to grow thin. This is not a good thing. Why? Because the normal folks will eventually want the government to step in and crack heads. On the other side the leftists want the government to step in and make things right from their perspective. Either way the government becomes more powerful.

What's the answer? Bring back the teaching of the Constitution in our schools..

on: September 18, 2017, 08:59:46 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Newport-Bill
stop

on: September 18, 2017, 08:53:45 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by CatLady
don't

on: September 18, 2017, 07:40:23 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by Monroe Native
I would never expect Enbbridge to be honest and forthright.  Not in their makeup.  It's an oil company after all.  Profit first, safety second, public welfare, dead last...

One day closer to rupturing...  I bet when it does, the people who are supposed to monitor it will be asleep at the switch (valve), just like the Kalamazoo River incident.

I like oil.

It makes the cars run.

It heats houses.

I'm glad companies supply it to us.

on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:53 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Monroe Native
I find it all amusing.

Yep.

Until they put up the Marx statue I suppose.

on: September 18, 2017, 07:33:18 PM 
Started by livewire - Last post by Monroe Native
I have no problem with the law but, the question was "why haven't they applied for citizenship?"

Probably because you - by law - aren't supposed to break our laws prior to applying for citizenship?

To make it CONVENIENT for them you apply in your home country.

I think that is nice of us.

Don't you?

on: September 18, 2017, 07:15:50 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Maverick
Your man DJT released in tweets that Schittey is the greatest thing since 4 ply toilet paper.
Ironic that he compared him to toilet paper.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10