MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...  (Read 488 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 07:55:56 AM »

Well hell, I guess I'm not even at a moron level!  I've tried to sell those actions as the cure for the common cold.

They aren't?

;D
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »

Well hell, I guess I'm not even at a moron level!  I've tried to sell those actions as the cure for the common cold.

Taking a gals temperature is either inserting in the mouth, under the arm on in the butt....  Not in the vagina...lol

Worth a shot however... ;D

Reminds me of the 4 greatest lies.....l,ol
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 07:38:01 PM »

Hiding files -  Oh...    then playing the hero for returning them??

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/03/17/msu-doctor-resigned-after-removing-nassar-patient-files/99316854/

BTW that "doctor" is the one who agreed that the stinky finger method was okay at MSU... 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 08:14:11 PM »

The Spartans game today was another Dumpster fire!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 08:50:42 PM »

I'm the furthest thing from a Sparty fan but from the Big Ten standpoint I wish they would have won.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 11:03:46 AM »

The Spartans game today was another Dumpster fire!
My son commented  "they gave up"...   

Sad commentary on the program as they were still in the game up til the last few minutes

Apparently the NCAA hasn't decided it's important enough to step in yet
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »

Hiding files -  Oh...    then playing the hero for returning them??

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/03/17/msu-doctor-resigned-after-removing-nassar-patient-files/99316854/

BTW that "doctor" is the one who agreed that the stinky finger method was okay at MSU...

Maybe Nasser was examining her as well.  He obviously has a very adept finger....  He belongs in Jackson in a condo with bars.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2017, 07:24:38 PM »

My son commented  "they gave up"...   

Sad commentary on the program as they were still in the game up til the last few minutes

Apparently the NCAA hasn't decided it's important enough to step in yet

They definitely quit at some point.

I would agree with your son on that.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2017, 08:57:12 PM »

The NCAA only goes after more serious problems. Like the time they busted Michigan football program because they exceeded the time allowed to practice each day by stretching to long..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up