MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:05:11 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by blue2
I still think Trump wants to change Wash DC and maybe though he'd have the support of the republicans.  They aren't any different than the democrats and beaurcrats.  It's their livelyhood he wants to mess with.  It's been obvious that republican leadership (hate to use that phrase) are against him too.

on: Today at 07:52:01 AM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by The Fuzz
I see him as very little difference than an establishment politician, makes campaign promises he can't deliver on or backtracks.  But hey, I'm just an armchair citizen that has no right to criticize him.

on: September 25, 2017, 10:50:09 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by blue2
A couple of retired black NFL players on Fox News said the same time exact thing tonight..

on: September 25, 2017, 09:51:17 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
Now the NFL has become a political football. Pardon the pun. The Left, and their identity politics ideology, can't leave anything alone. Trump makes his stereotypical claim to fire the SOB's, and so Trump is divisive. OK. But this was a counter attack on his part, Trump didn't start this. This all started when Kaperwhatever kneeled to protest cop abuse of AA.

So why are cops so entangled with black youth, primarily in urban communities? Because there is a lot of crime committed by black youth in these communities. Stuff happens. But let me submit what these black athletes should be protesting. Most all schools in these communities are a disgrace. A huge number of kids in these schools reach the 9th grade and can barely read!!! What the hell is going on? The dropout rate is astronomical! What options does a dropout AA teen have to make it in the world? Is it any wonder they resort to crime and drugs?

And the progressives/liberals/Dems are directly responsible for the pathetic circumstances upon which these communities must suffer. They don't really want the people in these communities to succeed because, if they did, they wouldn't need the nanny state to provide for them. That's all.   

on: September 25, 2017, 08:51:11 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Professor H
Snowflake Fairy Tale time -     please read us the story about killing the golden goose! 

on: September 25, 2017, 07:28:10 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by Monroe Native
Wrong.

I bet you'll find it interesting that the large majority of corn cookers are owned by offshore companies.

Where did I say they weren't?

on: September 25, 2017, 07:26:47 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Monroe Native
I'm thinking the older I get the less tolerant of stupid I am.

+1, and I see stupid everywhere I look.

on: September 25, 2017, 07:21:59 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Monroe Native
I don't care if they protest social inequality.

It is a topic we need to talk about - especially after the last eight years.

What I have a problem with is why would you chose to offend so many people while you do so?  How is that winning anyone over to your cause?

I think it is just showing people that you are disrespectful, perhaps uneducated, and just don't give a shite about those that have sacrificed so you can have what you have and do what you do.

How can I respect your view - when you don't respect others?

And oh by the way - your salary is based on TV Ratings, Ticket sales, Merchandise Sales - and ya'all are killing them.

You may want to rethink your approach.

The poster child for it is unemployed.  That should tell you something?

on: September 25, 2017, 06:11:45 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by excelsior

I've seen nothing to reduce the size of government or spending under him (yes, some will argue that nobody will work with him because they all hate him). 

When Trump made the following statement I lost any expectations of a smaller government under his administration:

“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-king-of-debt-224642

on: September 25, 2017, 04:45:58 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by FritzTheKat
teenager

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10