MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:07:44 PM 
Started by livewire - Last post by The Fuzz
I generally don't play in the tit for tat crap, but I trusted Obama to execute foreign policy and relations considerably less than I do Trump.  I scratched my head at many of his deals and orders towards the end that he made.  Trump ain't no genius, that's for sure but I trust him to make a better decision for the good of the country more than Obama.....just never trusted the guy at all during his last administration.

Always laughed at my God fearing mother.......she thought he was the Antichrist and I would just grin.  I'm going to have to ask her if she now thinks Trump is.  LMAO

on: Today at 12:57:03 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by The Fuzz
I've eaten fish caught out of dozens of streams, lakes, rivers, and small ponds and never once had them inspected.

on: Today at 12:55:25 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by The Fuzz
I think I walked around Barlow's "Spot" making sure I didn't trip over him for maybe over a year.  An everyday reminder makes you realize just how much you really loved them.

on: Today at 12:24:17 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by FritzTheKat
Mayberry

on: Today at 12:12:51 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Tiny
n Andy

on: Today at 12:10:18 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
If you really knew about half the stuff you eat, where it came from, how it was handled and preserved, you'd quit eating entirely. ;D

on: Today at 12:09:27 PM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by Tiny
But he's still your President!!!!!

And that makes everything he does alright?

Hillary was your Secretary of State and all you did was beitch about her.

Make up your mind.

on: Today at 12:06:31 PM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by SidecarFlip
A state record right here from the River Raisin:

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170525/michigans-record-for-bigmouth-buffalo-broken-on-river-raisin

The location wasn't identified....   does anyone recognize the location in the photo?

I'd say near Dundee or P'burg.  I see smaller ones in the creek behind the house that connects to the river east of here...

on: Today at 11:45:08 AM 
Started by Frenchfry - Last post by Tiny
Are those what we always called Carp?

Water doesn't look wide enough for the river in that picture.

on: Today at 11:36:28 AM 
Started by livewire - Last post by Tiny

Tiny,  Here's some court evidence supporting your claims.   

Stay vigilant against "dictators of America."

FISA Court Reveal: NSA under Obama Illegally Spied on Americans

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/05/obama-administration-admits-to-fisa-court-its-nsa-illegally-spied-on-americans/

A Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Court ruling was declassified and released this week.

The ruling reveals that the Obama administration engaged in widespread violation of NSA surveillance rules. The Obama administration was reprimanded by the FISA court for illegal searches that constitute “very serious Fourth Amendment issue.”

According to previously classified documents, this admission of methodical and long-term violations of Americans’ Constitutional rights was made on October 26th of 2016.

Obama wasn't hiding illegal activity he had with another country. His NSA spied on Americans to prevent their corruption with other countries.

A little different in this case, and doesn't make it legal for Trump to be a corrupt dictator.

it's hard to believe that 60 million Americans will accept anything Trump does as if he were a God. BTW all people voting for Hillary didn't actually want her as president they just didn't want Trump.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10