MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Nevaeh Buchanan Main Thread 3

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49   Go Down

Author Topic: Nevaeh Buchanan Main Thread 3  (Read 59247 times)

Administration

• Web Developer
  • Administrator
  • Hero Talker
    • MonroeTalks.com
Nevaeh Buchanan Main Thread 3
« on: June 18, 2009, 09:00:41 AM »

To speed things up with the site, as we did with the first "Amber Alert" thread, we have created this new thread.   The Amber Alert 2 thread has been locked, but can still be accessed and read at this link:  http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13806.msg355643#new

MonroeTalks.com Administration

Lon Winters

• Super Talker
Re: Nevaeh Buchanan Main Thread 3
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »

Good morning everyone! 

I REALLY think it's time a a press conference, even if all they say is they have nothing to say.

mcfly

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 09:10:08 AM »

i asked this yesterday but it didn't get answered...   did they every give a cause of death?  do you think they know it, just not releasing it?   if they didn't find one... how will they if she's been buried?   just wondering..   thanks.

Aunt B

• Hero Talker
    • Help get funding for Adam Walsh child protection and safety act
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 09:13:10 AM »

Mornin!
Yes Lon it would be good to get a press release...something!

mcfly, as far as I know no cause of death as yet.

Lon Winters

• Super Talker
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 09:13:55 AM »

i asked this yesterday but it didn't get answered...   did they every give a cause of death?  do you think they know it, just not releasing it?   if they didn't find one... how will they if she's been buried?   just wondering..   thanks.

No cause of death has been released yet, and it's unclear whether they just don't know or if they know and aren't telling. That also goes for other evidence that was collected at the scene.

I assume that the autopsy was thorough and that they wouldn't have released the body for burial without a full examination. I'm sure they did a full tox and DNA screen.

Radovan2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »

I don't know if anyone saw this yet, but this was on the cnn.com main page this morning.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/06/17/jvm.nevaeh.warning.cnn

smonroegirl

• Active Talker
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »

Holy Moly!  I was just reading through the posts from last night.  Someone might have forgotten to take their pill yesterday.  WOW!! :o

Glad it's a new day.  Hopefully a new attitude too.

Aunt B

• Hero Talker
    • Help get funding for Adam Walsh child protection and safety act
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 10:36:43 AM »

quiet as its kept a lot of those posts were removed! and for good reason!

choff4

• Hero Talker
  • R.I.P. Ina
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 10:54:05 AM »

Radovan,
Thanks for posting the story on CNN.The panel of "judges" seem to say what most of us at MT have been saying all along.

gurlinmichigan2005

• Super Talker
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 11:09:41 AM »

was the other thread locked ?

Collegekid

• Hero Talker
  • Doing the impossible makes us mighty.
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 11:11:36 AM »

was the other thread locked ?
To speed things up with the site, as we did with the first "Amber Alert" thread, we have created this new thread.  The Amber Alert 2 thread has been locked, but can still be accessed and read at this link:  http://monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=13806.msg355643#new

http://daveherndon.blogspot.com/

You believe in life after death, I believe in death after life

I swear it upon Zeus; an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.

- Socrates

Non Illegitimati Carborundum

"Most men stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are going to collapse. But the very best know the mind tires before the body and push themselves further and further, beyond all limits. Only when these limits are shattered can the unattainable be reached."

DonnaLynne

• Active Talker
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »

But if you listen to that report today seems some information isnt correct, they stated in the report posted today that a woman came to tell JB that lil Nevaeh was riding her scooter by the road and it was dark, All along we have been told a child came an told JB that Nevaeh was riding her scooter, and according to everything we have been told of the time it wasnt dark yet. It didnt get dark until between 8:30 an 9 pm.

The Parole officer tried to violate GK and yet the system dropped the ball.
Im sure theres so much information that hasnt been released in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation. We all want to know whats going on, there are too many unsolved murdered children cases, the public is outraged and want answers.
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." John "The Duke" Wayne...

gurlinmichigan2005

• Super Talker
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 11:16:08 AM »

its frustrating to us all. some lash out at others. but, whoever this boudica was.......well, that was uncalled for last night

gurlinmichigan2005

• Super Talker
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 11:20:41 AM »

i went and took some pictures of the memorial yesterday if anyone would like them...let me know.

DonnaLynne

• Active Talker
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 11:45:54 AM »

Id love to see them, but not sure I am ready to see them.  The more I read an hear about this, the angrier I get and Im trying so hard not to be so angry an keep things rational. Its so easy to lash out at others when we hurt, angry, or dont understand the who what where why whens of things. Thats why I stayed out of here for a couple days an hung with my kids an grandkids, I cannot change the past, I cannot control the future, but I can enjoy the gift of the present. We all need to take a deep Breath an hope for the best, hope for some break through on this case so we can have closure. We forgot the feelings of peace an love we had the day they laid Nevaeh to rest and the coming together of some many people from so many differant walks of life, differant religions, differant ethnics, we have ONE voice, an thats the voice of justice. Thats all any of us want is Justice, we want it swiftly.....
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." John "The Duke" Wayne...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 49   Go Up