MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!  (Read 7474 times)

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
Re: NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »

well... jus because it wasnt released doesnt mean it they didnt find anything. of course, the rumor mill is the most dependable source around 8*... perhaps the sherriffs not playing the whole hand.

True, alot of wat I posted above is from what I was told by others who claimed to know Nevaeah and her family...Maybe they didn't, maybe they did. I was told alot of personal info about the mom I won't post here, since it can't be confirmed and may well be hearsay and nonsense, but alot of it came from people who, again, claimed to know her and it was in enough detail that led me to believe there might be something to it.

It strikes me as odd that a complete stranger, an outsider, a drifter, would be familiar enough with this area to know that part of the River Raisin's banks to know they could bury the poor girl in concrete and make it blend in.

It's comforting to think LE knows more than they've let on, but it's been almost a year now.   

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 05:50:03 PM »

Didn't know where to put this....lots of media vans are at the Moose lodge right now....just passed the channel 7 truck heading that way as well.

That's the place to go if you want to get your mug on TV.

I still suspect that a cop did the dirty deed....they had the motive....lots of talk at the time about the impending layoffs of law enforcement then Nevaeh came up missing...poof, the cops were not only working round the clock overtime but the layoffs were canceled as well.

And someone trained in law enforcement would know how to get away without leaving evidence.....which is beginning to look like what happened.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »

There are a lot of things that make sense about that,,,,,but my goodness, I just can't get myself to believe that a cop would do that.  Naive possibly.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:45 PM »

Didn't know where to put this....lots of media vans are at the Moose lodge right now....just passed the channel 7 truck heading that way as well.

I still suspect that a cop did the dirty deed....they had the motive....lots of talk at the time about the impending layoffs of law enforcement then Nevaeh came up missing...poof, the cops were not only working round the clock overtime but the layoffs were canceled as well.

And someone trained in law enforcement would know how to get away without leaving evidence.....which is beginning to look like what happened.

Whomever the perp was, it's obvious that they were a pee poor mason.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

lexies_mama07

• New Talker
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 11:29:58 AM »

Wow, I never thought about a cop being involved. I hope not!!

jt921

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 04:20:42 PM »

LOL!  you would suggest this... haha

wife2grumpy

• New Talker
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 05:33:02 PM »

I still believe JB had her dirty hands in this.   The cement taken right next door to where George lived. Not saying he did or didn't do it,  some where it comes to mind that he was with his g/f at a gas station and went to visit someone.  Yet she called him to come help find Nevaeh, not the police.  she was missing around 6,  police were called around 9/10 then the amber alert at 1130pm.  Now we also have the other sex offender that says I'm no snitch.  Hes still in jail, George and the little sex offender pryo maniac was released.

This case has more hole then swiss cheese. Only because, the evidence they have is what will make sure the guilty people get life in prison.   you will never convince me that Jennifer did not kill Nevaeh or was in it over her head.
  FF I will stand my ground on this, all this trash did was lie and change here stories by the minute. 

We need her story back on the news.  where is Nevaeh's  justice?

JessStar

• Super Talker
  • Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2010, 08:56:34 AM »

I still believe JB had her dirty hands in this.   The cement taken right next door to where George lived. Not saying he did or didn't do it,  some where it comes to mind that he was with his g/f at a gas station and went to visit someone.  Yet she called him to come help find Nevaeh, not the police.  she was missing around 6,  police were called around 9/10 then the amber alert at 1130pm.  Now we also have the other sex offender that says I'm no snitch.  Hes still in jail, George and the little sex offender pryo maniac was released.

This case has more hole then swiss cheese. Only because, the evidence they have is what will make sure the guilty people get life in prison.   you will never convince me that Jennifer did not kill Nevaeh or was in it over her head.
  FF I will stand my ground on this, all this trash did was lie and change here stories by the minute. 

We need her story back on the news.  where is Nevaeh's  justice?

Justice for Nevaeh will be releasing a significant change to its Reward Campaign at a press conference to be held Saturday October 16th.  I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but it will surprise you.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2010, 09:09:10 AM »

I admire the fact that there are a lot of heart and soul efforts being made in her honor, but I truly feel someone got away with the perfect crime.  The cast of characters of those under suspension are well known by LE, and they hold all of the evidence that there is/was to collect from the crime scenes.  Had there been anything remotely strong enough in evidence to make even a weak arrest, LE would have done it in hopes to wiggle out a confession.  The cast of characters was not the brightest in the world from what I have seen.  That tells me they have zero!

I wish you luck, and applaud your efforts.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

The Chicken

• Hero Talker
  • Common sense is not so common... Voltaire
    • The Chicken Channel
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2010, 10:46:49 AM »

I think that is what I find most disturbing.. We don't know if this was done by a person who had really planned it... or did they get lucky...

It is unfortunate that children are raised in a world where there are so many questionable people in their lives..

I know here in Florida we have so many cases... There are so many where the purp was brought into the home by their mothers....  The wost one was the woman that met a guy at a bar... brought him home, the next morning when she got up, he was gone and so was her daughter... Witnesses saw him that morning... going out to set his crab traps...  They never did find her body.. but they did convict him of kidnapping and murder... He had a long history of predator behavior and was ordered not to be around children...

in Jessica Lunsford's case...  She and her father who had custody of her.. Lived in a rural area that had trailers on large lots in the woods...  We have a lot of places like that since you do not have to have a mobile home in a park...  They lived with his parents... They did not lock their doors, the father worked late into the morning... He would lock it when he got home... 

John Cuey confessed that he entered through the unlocked door, woke up Jessica and asked her to be quiet and come with him... which she did, he knew him.. He lived a 100 yards away and attended her church...

When the family awoke that morning and realized she was gone... they looked for her and called the police... Mark Lunsford said he came home around 4am locked the door, and went to bed..  Law enforcement suspected the family since there were no signs of a struggle, leaving the door unlocked and that Mark Lunsford seemed suspicious..  Kind of a biker guy.. They focused on the family.. I think grandpa had some problems on his lie detector... and they also thought the birth mother may have taken her.. So they tracked her down in Ohio, she did not have her and denied  having anything to do with it.. They really focused on Grandpa...

So by the time they started searching for her and looking outside of the family... John Couy had her.. she was alive, and 100 yards from her home.. He had been raping her for three days.. There were also two other people in that trailer that knew the little girl was there.. His sister, and her friend..  Now she is all over the news, they did issue a Amber Alert.. now there is a command center setting up across the street... He has to do something with her..  So he asked her to get into garbage bags, telling her he was taking her home..  He buried her alive.. she poked two of her fingers from the trash bags.. Her body was badly decomposed when they found her three weeks after she went missing...

They did not focus on John Cuey until they panned out their search and realized that a sex offender knew her from church.. although his address was not 100 yards away, his sisters was.. and he did indeed live there...  He left Florida after he killed her.. ending up in the Savannah area where he was arrested on a local warrant for pot possession.. and let go.. 

Authorities here.. found out he was there.. and a massive man hunt took place.. They found him in a homeless shelter in Macon I believe...  While there, he confessed..  He confessed to a detective, and to a jailer while he was in custody...  That is how they found her body.. He told them...

The Confession was thrown out... along with all the evidence found where she was buried and in the trailer where she spent her last days..  Why?  Because John Cuey asked for an attorney... 

He was not a master mind.. He looked much older than what he was.. I believe he was in his late 40's'' He was not a very bright man.. Years of substance abuse.. in and out of jail, prison.. a petty criminal at times.. and convicted child molester.. 

When the detective questioned him, he was cooperative.. He asked for a lawyer and then continued to talk... They had it on tape.. The Judge threw it out.. along with the fruit of the poisoned tree..

The deal with the two women... Who knew she was there... That is how they got her body and the other evidence back in.. I think they got Immunity... It got the evidence in because they knew here she was buried and that she had been there for three days...

the whole case is sickening.. he was convicted two years after she died.. in 2007... I think they gave him the death penalty... He declared his innocence even though he did confess.. He knew where she was and there was physical evidence backing it up.. and continued to do so.. until he died in prison last year...

Mark Lunsford fought for Jessica's law... One that makes mandatory sentencing, ankle monitoring and tighter laws for sex offenders...  three years after her death he filed a law suit against the Sheriff for wrongful death... He maintained that if the Sheriff had not focused on his family and his father for the amount of time that they did.. That the dogs had indicated she had gone towards John Couy's trailer.. and they questioned him while she was alive and in his home...  That if they would have at least checked him out, they would have known he was a sex offender, that had an active warrant out for his arrest... That would have given the access to his home... they may had prevented her murder if they would have checked out the neighbor..

I don't know if he won, of if it was dropped out of court...  but the story continues.. 

Jessica's Older brother Joshua age 18 was arrested in Springfield Ohio for Sexual battery I think on a 14 year old outside a Mall... He appeared wearing his sister's T shirt they had when they were getting Jessica's law passed here in Florida... He pleaded not guilty... Then later guilty on a lesser charge, that did mark him as a sex offender... He has completed treatment and is now requesting to have his record espounged (sp)..

John Couy would have gotten away with all this on a technicality if it were not such a depraved case..  The two women... his sister and her friend that made the deal to testify against him..  What kind of people could know what he was doing and not try to stop it...

People up there in Citrus County do feel the Lunsfords were partially to blame.. not locking their door.. Why did she go so willingly and stuff like that...

but in todays world... You have more children in lower socio economic classes..  Along with that comes other people who travel in those circles... the ones that are farther out on the edges are more at risk to be victims of sexual abuse...

Yes it crosses all lines and colors... there are never absolutes....  however.. you find it more, and if you are poor chances are there are a lot of people who live near you are not citizen of the year... Then you add in single parents.. alcohol. drug abuse and cast of character like fuzz pointed out... and it is, where do you go when a child is taken?
There is NO in-flight Beverage Service on the 747 to HELL!

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 07:23:04 PM »

Hi everyone. I want to let you know that we had to postpone our press conference for logistical reasons. We will be rescheduling it to coincide with our Halloween Party.

Let me say this too. Don't get frustrated or convinced someone out there committed the perfect crime because there's no such thing. These cases by their very nature are very difficult. But it will be solved.

Many people lose hope because law enforcement has been so quiet. People interpret that as meaning they must not know or have anything. That's not the case.  Law enforcement can't say anything. People have told us that they would be happy if the cops would just come out and say they are still working on it and it's not cold. But they did recently come out and say that. The problem is 50% will believe them and the rest won't.

choff4

• Hero Talker
  • R.I.P. Ina
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »

Thanks for an update Jess.

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
NEVAEH ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2010, 07:26:04 PM »