MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Nevaeh Buchanan Ad Campaign- September 12th

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nevaeh Buchanan Ad Campaign- September 12th  (Read 4476 times)

JessStar

• Super Talker
  • Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh
    • Justice for Nevaeh
Nevaeh Buchanan Ad Campaign- September 12th
« on: September 07, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »

Deanna

• Hero Talker
Re: Nevaeh Buchanan Ad Campaign- September 12th
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 01:35:11 PM »

Wishing the best for Justice for Nevaeh and hopefully you can flush out the spineless coward(s) that took her life! 
Is there going to be anyone from Law Enforcement speaking at your event or are they still "no comment at this time"?
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 03:31:22 PM »

I hope they at least have some DNA and are just looking for a match to turn up someday.

It's unsettling to think the killer is walking among us.

Worse would be if my previous hunch based on motive rang true.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 01:38:17 PM »

Wishing the best for Justice for Nevaeh and hopefully you can flush out the spineless coward(s) that took her life! 
Is there going to be anyone from Law Enforcement speaking at your event or are they still "no comment at this time"?

Hi Deanna.  Sorry for the late response, but we did not have anyone from law enforcement attend.  I know the silence from law enforcement is terribly frustrating to everyone.  It is in the very best interests of the investigation, though, that everything remain very tight lipped.  I can assure you and everyone that chooses to read here that the investigation is very active.  This is not a cold case, and Nevaeh's killer will be caught and brought to justice. 

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 09:32:28 AM »

I read the article and seen the poster on the regular news.  Awesome job!  That poster speaks volumes and hopefully it will speak to the right person(s).  Nevaeh is still shining her light and because of her a lot of people are more aware of things around them. 
I agree, tight-lipped would be in the best interest of the investigation because as impatient as we all can get, myself included no doubt, it needs to be solid...no chance of loopholes or anything-we do not want this person or persons having a get out of jail free card. 
I seen on a news blip in a different state where they were able to obtain a dna match from another family member and caught a fella responsible after several years of going undetected.  I read too many to recall the name or state but it wasn't that long ago. 
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 09:37:22 AM »

Not trying to rain on anybody's parade, and would like to see this case solved, but LE has no clue or leads on this IMO.  Tons of LE worked on it, gathered evidence at the crime scene, analyzed it, and no arrest.  In fact, most of the reward dollars and request for information came out by LE after all this transpired.  Somebody got away with the perfect crime.  Hope I'm wrong....but the LE continued search for clues and information tell me they have nothing.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

choff4

• Hero Talker
  • R.I.P. Ina
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong FF but your original hunch as you call it was that LE was somehow behind Nevaeh disappearing then her unfortunate death. Yet you defend a perv? You said no evidence shows where this creep in question is guilty but your hunch is that LE did this to Nevaeh, so where is your evidence?

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 12:50:14 AM »

Correct me if I'm wrong FF but your original hunch as you call it was that LE was somehow behind Nevaeh disappearing then her unfortunate death. Yet you defend a perv? You said no evidence shows where this creep in question is guilty but your hunch is that LE did this to Nevaeh, so where is your evidence?
I can't count all the times you've been wrong but let's add this to that number.

I haven't defended a perv but if your desire is to ruin this thread with continuing ignorance then all I can say is shame on you.

I'm not one to withhold anything and if I had any evidence, I would've presented it.

My theory is based on motive.

Layoffs were looming....of course they didn't materialize because the Commissioners capitulated....like they always do....but either someone that feared they may be on that layoff list or a family member that feared the worst, could've killed Nevaeh.

Fantastic way to show the public that less police presence isn't the answer.

People must have been falling all over themselves to let the Commissioners know that they disapproved of the proposed cutbacks.

And even with the budget crisis...law enforcement worked 'round the clock looking for her....big time bonus payday....double win for LE....big loss for the community.

Not sure where I made my suspicions known but I'm quite sure they are still there since I haven't deleted them.

Maybe you should revive that if a pissing match is what you're looking for.

Interesting that when if comes to law enforcement being considered suspects that you'd term the crime an unfortunate death.

It was MURDER!

Not quite the same as the fishing expedition on the guy that's looking for love in all the wrong places.

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Duke

• Super Talker
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 03:53:04 PM »

FF, I think Choff's point is that you are accusing LE of something with no evidence, which is against what you have showing in previous threads to believe in. Typically you have said the exact opposite in such situations. When someone formulates an opinion that someone is guilty for something based on what they read, and potentially no real evidence, your stance is in fact just that. There is no real evidence, and the person in question should not be considered guilty until that is proven.
In this situation the most important thing is to have hunches, hopefully hunches that will lead to solving this case. If that means, looking past the fact that your opinions on guilty vs innocent will change depending on the topic, so be it.
Can't really say I understand your hunch, so I neither agree nor disagree, I am glad that people are keeping this fresh in their minds, hopefully it will lead to an arrest.

choff4

• Hero Talker
  • R.I.P. Ina
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 04:26:25 PM »

Thanks for explaining that to FF, but after seeing many posters go back & forth with him, he believes what he types is gospel so I won't waste any more of my time with him.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 05:48:22 PM »

FF, I think Choff's point is that you are accusing LE of something with no evidence, which is against what you have showing in previous threads to believe in. Typically you have said the exact opposite in such situations. When someone formulates an opinion that someone is guilty for something based on what they read, and potentially no real evidence, your stance is in fact just that. There is no real evidence, and the person in question should not be considered guilty until that is proven.
In this situation the most important thing is to have hunches, hopefully hunches that will lead to solving this case. If that means, looking past the fact that your opinions on guilty vs innocent will change depending on the topic, so be it.
Can't really say I understand your hunch, so I neither agree nor disagree, I am glad that people are keeping this fresh in their minds, hopefully it will lead to an arrest.
I didn't accuse, just speculated on a motive....which I also did for the other guy.

I discuss particulars while the crowd for the most part says how despicable the suspect is and hint at vigilante justice.

No point in going there. It's better to dissect what is known and try to further the discussion.

Oh I could join the puppet chorus and in lock step fashion agree with the other dolts..which may trigger a Kumbaya moment but I find that intellectually dishonest.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 05:49:54 PM »

Thanks for explaining that to FF, but after seeing many posters go back & forth with him, he believes what he types is gospel so I won't waste any more of my time with him.
Thank you! I do consider talking with you a waste of time.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

choff4

• Hero Talker
  • R.I.P. Ina
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »

8*

Duke

• Super Talker
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »

I didn't accuse, just speculated on a motive....which I also did for the other guy.

I discuss particulars while the crowd for the most part says how despicable the suspect is and hint at vigilante justice.

No point in going there. It's better to dissect what is known and try to further the discussion.

Oh I could join the puppet chorus and in lock step fashion agree with the other dolts..which may trigger a Kumbaya moment but I find that intellectually dishonest.
If you word things correctly it pretty much sounds like you are saying something, while never saying anything. That's neither intellectual nor honest. The interpretation of what you say has proven to be most important, wether that interpretation is correct is really up to you.
If everyone agreed on everything, we wouldn't have much of a discussion. Like i said before, I respect your opinion regardless.

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 10:56:02 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up