MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Nevaeh's Second Annual Halloween Party!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nevaeh's Second Annual Halloween Party!  (Read 2254 times)

JessStar

• Super Talker
  • Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh
    • Justice for Nevaeh
Nevaeh's Second Annual Halloween Party!
« on: October 23, 2010, 09:38:51 PM »

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
Re: Nevaeh's Second Annual Halloween Party!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 09:33:16 AM »

OH MY GOODNESS is all I can say!  Our turnout for Nevaeh's Second Annual Halloween Party exceeded our wildest expectations!  Our final tallies (estimates because we were so busy we lost count!):

350 hotdogs
10 cases of chips
Pounds and Pounds of pasta
Pounds and Pounds of different salads
10 large cans of beans
20 dozen of cookies and cupcakes
many gallons of drinks

For the kids, we gave out over 200 goody bags, over 100 pumpkins (we provided all the crafts they needed to decorate them), and held a costume contest for the top 8 costumes.  CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!  And best of all, all of the kids had a spectacular time.  It was so nice seeing so many happy kids dressed in their pretty, scary, unusual costumes, all running around having the times of their lives. 

Many thanks to EVERYONE that helped make Nevaeh's Second Annual Halloween Party a huge success.

Next up:  Our Christmas Party--stay tuned!

Justice for Nevaeh

choff4

• Hero Talker
  • R.I.P. Ina
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »

Jess, If you need any volunteers for the Christmas party please let me know. I would love to help. Also when I worked at the Elementary school we had a mitten tree and we donated them to families in need  right before the Holiday. I no longer work there but I still donate mittens where needed, so maybe that is something I could do and you could give them out to whoever needs them.

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 10:03:45 AM »

Thanks Choff, that is AWESOME!  We could use the help.  Can you PM me your email address?  I'll put you on our list.  We are going to schedule a meeting in the next couple of weeks to plan the event.  We'd love to see you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up