MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Anonymous donor increases reward for info about Nevaeh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Anonymous donor increases reward for info about Nevaeh  (Read 7133 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: Anonymous donor increases reward for info about Nevaeh
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »

Good luck!
Support the local economy as much as possible!

kellyryan

• Elite Talker
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 12:01:51 AM »

We sure can hope that they get the person(s) that did this. I personally don't think that someone is waiting for the reward to go higher. If someone knew or knows anything and if they are waiting for that reason, shame on them. A little girl was killed...I do have one question though, that has stayed in my mind..did the man that found her that day fishing, did he ever collect his reward? I really feel it was a huge fluke that he found her anyway..that is just my thought..

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 12:23:55 AM »

We sure can hope that they get the person(s) that did this. I personally don't think that someone is waiting for the reward to go higher. If someone knew or knows anything and if they are waiting for that reason, shame on them. A little girl was killed...I do have one question though, that has stayed in my mind..did the man that found her that day fishing, did he ever collect his reward? I really feel it was a huge fluke that he found her anyway..that is just my thought..
I thought I read that the reward was paid to Bickley but the sites I found said he didn't receive the money so now I'm not sure.

Found a site that reminded me of the details like:
Monroe Sheriff's investigators tell us the killer pressed her face into the dirt. Nevaeh died after she inhaled dirt.
http://www.helpfindmychild.net/neviaeh-amyah-buchanan

I really thought the killer would've been caught already.

Not familiar with the area but my gut tells me a local did it.

But then again I'm the guy that suspects someone in law enforcement did it because the layoffs were impending and their future looked dire.

Desperate people do desperate things.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 06:53:18 AM »

Not a real long article...   but it's in the Free Press so it's getting some major circulation 8) 8) 8)

http://www.freep.com/article/20101117/NEWS05/101117005/1322/Group-Help-solve-mystery-of-Nevaeh-Buchanans-killing
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »

I just wanted to see if I read the click on detroit article right. 
$50,000.00 plus what crimestoppers and the F.B.I are offering as a reward?

Frenchfry nothing is out of the realm of possibilities, nowadays. 

I hope and pray that even under the most desperate of situations that whoeveer did it could find some relief by doing what's right now.  Whoever did it had to have a bit of a heart to bury her instead of just dump her body somewhere by the side of the road.  They may not have had too much common sense to use cement or to make her grave a popular fishing spot when we had been getting rain in the days prior to her body being discovered but then again maybe that was planned so it looked like someone else did it?

I haven't heard either if the fisherman ever got his money.  I do recall seeing his name in the court section a few months back, but nothing since then. 

I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 07:56:22 PM »

As I've said before, maybe the killer was close to someone in law enforcement.....someone with a lot to lose if their law enforcement family member or spouse were to be affected by the budget cutbacks.

The heinous crime ensured those layoffs never happened.

Oh I know my suppositions aren't popular but the motive is there.

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

T-M-T

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »

As I've said before, maybe the killer was close to someone in law enforcement.....someone with a lot to lose if their law enforcement family member or spouse were to be affected by the budget cutbacks.

The heinous crime ensured those layoffs never happened.

Oh I know my suppositions aren't popular but the motive is there.

Here's another theory no more ridiculous than yours:

Someone who despises law enforcement perpetrated the crime and meticulously covered everything up to make the crime unsolvable so that local law enforcement would look bad.

Maybe someone who hates the Sheriff did it just to drive him out of office.

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 08:24:24 PM »

Someone who despises law enforcement perpetrated the crime and meticulously covered everything up to make the crime unsolvable so that local law enforcement would look bad.

There's also the one about me floating Nevaeah, a stolen CB radio, and a bag of concrete down the river Raisin on an inner tube, don't forget that one.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 08:48:04 PM »

Many problems there....I don't hate anybody and I'm in favor of less law enforcement.
That horrible crime ensured the legalized thug force remains at high saturation levels.
Just today I saw a Monroe cop watching traffic from Heck Park on Dixie, two MCSD cars chatting on Sandy Creek near the tracks and one sitting on Raisinville Rd south of the fairgrounds watching for speeders.

That's not counting that new black MCSD car I saw heading down Dixie....doesn't have the top lights but it was marked....not sure what it is but it's not the usual Crown Vic.

They looked hungry...don't feed the bears.

I suspect they'd rather pull over your Mercedes than my old hoopty.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 08:53:39 PM »

But who could have abducted her in a public parking lot and no one see anything?  Something still don't seem to add up.  Was she even in the parking lot that day?  Did the canine unit or did'nt they find Nevaeh's scent?  Does anyone remember for sure?  Someone who was actually at the apartments maybe?

I wouldn't discount either at this point since there isn't much else surfacing.  Who would want to drive the sheriff out of office? 

Really SimpleMan I hadn't heard you did that...what direction did you travel upstream or downstream?  Sounds like a mythbusters episode.  Oh yeah, did you enter on the opposite side of the road?  A stolen CB?  Do those work without electricity nowadays?

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 09:14:14 PM »

T-M-T thinks I hate the Sheriff....wrong of course but he has to yap every now and then or else it'll build up and he'll end up kicking his dog.

SM has the facts wrong. One time I mentioned a CB I bought at a yard sale and he proceeded to tell me what a piece of crap it was.........later he sent a personal message offering to take it off my hands.  8*

I don't remember exactly why I thought SM may have been involved with snatching Nevaeh....something he said...and then I recall he was fond of riding his Vespa scooter all over town.

I figured he could silently approach the area without being noticed.

A young kid would be attracted to the scooter and I could see a youngster eagerly accepting a ride on one.

Coupled with the fact that SM also has a young child...I reasoned he may know what makes kids tick.

Oh now I remember what convinced me to contact the authorities....SM said he used to beat fish with a club or something when they popped out of some sort of hole.

I thought that was cruelty to animals and Google mentioned a serial killer that did the same thing.

I mentioned my suspicion to SM and he volunteered that he knows the area very well....the fishing spots...and the river.

I think SM said some investigators interviewed him.

Hey, the killer is still out there.....everybody is a suspect in my book.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 09:36:10 PM »

T-M-T thinks I hate the Sheriff....wrong of course but he has to yap every now and then or else it'll build up and he'll end up kicking his dog.

SM has the facts wrong. One time I mentioned a CB I bought at a yard sale and he proceeded to tell me what a piece of crap it was.........later he sent a personal message offering to take it off my hands.  8*

I don't remember exactly why I thought SM may have been involved with snatching Nevaeh....something he said...and then I recall he was fond of riding his Vespa scooter all over town.

A young kid would be attracted to the scooter and I could see a youngster eagerly accepting a ride on one.

Coupled with the fact that SM also has a young child...I reasoned he may know what makes kids tick.

Oh now I remember what convinced me to contact the authorities....SM said he used to beat fish with a club or something when they popped out of some sort of hole.

I thought that was cruelty to animals and Google mentioned a serial killer that did the same thing.

I mentioned my suspicion to SM and he volunteered that he knows the area very well....the fishing spots...and the river.

FF, you have your facts skewed.

You mentioned some time ago having a CB that I used to own, and I told you what it was likely to be worth, and that I had a full set of tubes for it..I don't ever recall trying to buy it from you, I certainly didn't want another one.

Yes I enjoyed riding my Vespa all over town..If you ever heard it with the open pipe, you'd know I could only have snuck up on a deaf person, and as festooned as it was w/ whitewall tires, chrome, and stickers, only a blind person would have failed to see it. Shaggy can attest to how loud it was. Kids (and adults) liked riding it, General Buster and Diesel Dave took it out on solo rides among others, and to my knowledge both are alive and well.

Having a kid doesn't mean understanding them, any more than having a wife makes you an authority on women, FF, you should know that.

We killed carp as kids because they are parasitic, garbage fish. I doubt you'll find any sympathy for them among the the charter fishermen whose livelihoods will be ruined by the Asian variety.

I did not, at any time, say I knew the area where Neveah was found very well, or at all. I had never even been near there, have never fished in the Raisin river at any point, nor have I ever been "interviewed" by LE in relation to that or any other case. I think I mentioned being near some over-reactive kids who told the police they thought they had found something; They were in my little group so I was asked if i had seen anything like they were describing.

I volunteered because I had the time, I was laid off that summer, and I just felt I should help out if possible, since I have a daughter the same age...I'd definitely want people looking for HER if the worst happened.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 09:53:22 PM »

FF, you have your facts skewed.

You mentioned some time ago having a CB that I used to own, and I told you what it was likely to be worth, and that I had a full set of tubes for it..I don't ever recall trying to buy it from you, I certainly didn't want another one.
You may not recall but you did.

Yes I enjoyed riding my Vespa all over town..If you ever heard it with the open pipe, you'd know I could only have snuck up on a deaf person, and as festooned as it was w/ whitewall tires, chrome, and stickers, only a blind person would have failed to see it. Shaggy can attest to how loud it was. Kids (and adults) liked riding it, General Buster and Diesel Dave took it out on solo rides among others, and to my knowledge both are alive and well.
I didn't know the details...just figured a tiny engine could just putt up to her.

Having a kid doesn't mean understanding them, any more than having a wife makes you an authority on women, FF, you should know that.
I wouldn't discount experience but I'll agree my reasoning was weak on that point.

We killed carp as kids because they are parasitic, garbage fish. I doubt you'll find any sympathy for them among the the charter fishermen whose livelihoods will be ruined by the Asian variety.
I'm not sure most people would make that distinction....it's still cruel.

I did not, at any time, say I knew the area where Neveah was found very well, or at all. I had never even been near there, have never fished in the Raisin river at any point, nor have I ever been "interviewed" by LE in relation to that or any other case. I think I mentioned being near some over-reactive kids who told the police they thought they had found something; They were in my little group so I was asked if i had seen anything like they were describing.
I'm pretty sure you did say you were familiar with the area and the river.

And I thought you complained about being rudely awakened by some detectives...maybe you were just yanking my chain.

I volunteered because I had the time, I was laid off that summer, and I just felt I should help out if possible, since I have a daughter the same age...I'd definitely want people looking for HER if the worst happened.
I didn't mention you were part of the search team....guess I forgot....it was part of my theory about the criminal returning to the scene of the crime.

I now remember the other piece of the puzzle....long before the killing, at least twice you went off the deep end and cussed out anything that moved on the forum....they even banned you so you had to create another member-name.

I'm disappointed law enforcement didn't even interview you in light of how well you seem to fit the profile of a killer.

I guess they're just Bozo's collecting a government check.

This doesn't bode well for finding the killer.

One would think they'd check out every lead.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »

OK fighting amongst each other isn't going to help anyone just add more confusion.  If we all put our heads together we just might come up with something that makes sense.
Typically when children are abducted and murdered are they buried or just discarded?  I know a lot of the cases I have read if it is family they try and cover it up or discard the body discreetly, but strangers seem to just dump them in the woods or on a roadside.  Yes I know, not all of them, but many.  Her body was buried, in cement, near water...what significance does that have?  why cement?
was it something for someone to recognize...out of the ordinary in a natural setting so that her body could be recovered for a funeral.  So does that mean it was someone who had a bit of compassion and at least wanted the family to have closure...seems like an awful lot of trouble to be a random kidnapping for sure.  Was that the killers way of showing remorse for the crime he/she committed against an innocent child? 

LetsGoWings

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 10:36:06 PM »

So even you are a suspect in the murder then?
Great advice from another poster on this forum, we should all live by this:

"I'd advise against anyone contemplating sullying the reputation of any of the candidates without solid proof. "
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up