MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Anonymous donor increases reward for info about Nevaeh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Anonymous donor increases reward for info about Nevaeh  (Read 7133 times)

LetsGoWings

• Hero Talker
Re: Anonymous donor increases reward for info about Nevaeh
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 10:37:08 PM »

Many problems there....I don't hate anybody and I'm in favor of less law enforcement.
That horrible crime ensured the legalized thug force remains at high saturation levels.
Just today I saw a Monroe cop watching traffic from Heck Park on Dixie, two MCSD cars chatting on Sandy Creek near the tracks and one sitting on Raisinville Rd south of the fairgrounds watching for speeders.

That's not counting that new black MCSD car I saw heading down Dixie....doesn't have the top lights but it was marked....not sure what it is but it's not the usual Crown Vic.

They looked hungry...don't feed the bears.

I suspect they'd rather pull over your Mercedes than my old hoopty.
Wow quick to assume T-M-T meant you, I didn't read that in his response. I think it is just as plausible as your idea.
Great advice from another poster on this forum, we should all live by this:

"I'd advise against anyone contemplating sullying the reputation of any of the candidates without solid proof. "

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 10:39:14 PM »

I've never heard of a case like this before.

Pretty sure the killer didn't want her to be found.

Seem to recall the concrete looked like the other stuff in the river...the guys were standing on it fishing, kept noticing flies and found the concrete flaking or something.

I can't really picture the entombment....doesn't make sense to me....like did the killer dig a hole in the river, put her in and then dump some concrete mix on her?

It seems the hole would have been full of river water.....and if she was under water....the flies wouldn't be there.

Perhaps my error is thinking the killer dug a vertical hole as deep as she was tall....more likely it was shallow and she was balled up....maybe a shallow part of the river and the sticking up part required a topper to blend in....which may mean the killer left to buy the concrete....or knew where some was.

Never really considered the details.

I have to tell ya though....my confidence in law enforcement has sunk to a new low.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »

So even you are a suspect in the murder then?
I know this is difficult for you but don't be ridiculous.

I wouldn't blame others if they made me a suspect since the killer is still out there but I had nothing to do with any of this.

Hopefully logic prevails and the personal childish vendettas won't ruin a very serious subject.

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

LetsGoWings

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 10:48:02 PM »

I know this is difficult for you but don't be ridiculous.

I wouldn't blame others if they made me a suspect since the killer is still out there but I had nothing to do with any of this.

Hopefully logic prevails and the personal childish vendettas won't ruin a very serious subject.
Not blaming you, just wondering because you said everyone is a suspect in your book.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the killer(s) got away with this one. I hope there is a break that leads to an arrest, but right now it isn't looking too good.
Great advice from another poster on this forum, we should all live by this:

"I'd advise against anyone contemplating sullying the reputation of any of the candidates without solid proof. "

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2010, 11:39:15 PM »

I didn't mention you were part of the search team....guess I forgot....it was part of my theory about the criminal returning to the scene of the crime.

I now remember the other piece of the puzzle....long before the killing, at least twice you went off the deep end and cussed out anything that moved on the forum....they even banned you so you had to create another member-name.

I'm disappointed law enforcement didn't even interview you in light of how well you seem to fit the profile of a killer.

I guess they're just Bozo's collecting a government check.

This doesn't bode well for finding the killer.

One would think they'd check out every lead.

As nonsensical as these posts of yours are, FF, if you really think I should be questioned, by all means report me. LE can get my name and address easily enough by contacting the MEN staff, they could be here tomorrow morning. 

313girl

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:58 PM »

There have been a few murdered children encased in cement to conceal the crime in the news. Some experts say concealment is a form of shame or perhaps, its just a sick person trying to get away with killing a child. FF, the Sheriff did say in an interview that they were pretty sure it was a local because of the location (remote, not many knew of it). Early on, the news reported two local children from the apt complex said she went with "Daddy George" in the woods. Doesn't mean she went with George Kennedy, but it could have been someone who looked enough like him to entice Nevaeh into the woods and grab her. It does often happen in a split second; I read last week that a little girl out west was quickly grabbed right off the street in broad daylight. Luckily someone saw it happen and the police caught up with them, because they had a description of his vehicle. It's a scary world for little kids when a predator is on the prowl. I hope he doesn't strike again.
Monroe...such a welcoming town.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2010, 11:47:32 PM »

As nonsensical as these posts of yours are, FF, if you really think I should be questioned, by all means report me. LE can get my name and address easily enough by contacting the MEN staff, they could be here tomorrow morning.
I know exactly who you are and I already gave this info to many sources in LE...just in case there was an airhead in one of the departments....usually is.....but since they chose to do nothing....I'll not waste my time.
Nothing personal....just the details seem to fit a profile.

The Link Between Animal Abuse and Serial Killers
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/425882/the_link_between_animal_abuse_and_serial.html

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2010, 08:31:47 AM »

Simple Man you say "I did not, at any time, say I knew the area where Neveah was found very well, or at all. I had never even been near there, have never fished in the Raisin river at any point, nor have I ever been "interviewed" by LE in relation to that or any other case. I think I mentioned being near some over-reactive kids who told the police they thought they had found something; They were in my little group so I was asked if i had seen anything like they were describing."

so this leads me to ask the question...we're you ever even approached by anyone in L.E. and asked questions in regards to Nevaeh?  If not, I find that very interesting if FrenchFry contacted several sources about you and not one single person from a law enforcement agency questioned you?

It does make one wonder how many other "tips" they have ignored then. 
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 08:54:02 AM »

FrenchFry, "I can't really picture the entombment....doesn't make sense to me....like did the killer dig a hole in the river, put her in and then dump some concrete mix on her?"

That would be the only way she could have inhaled? the dirt...If she was completely incased though as the news articles read she would have been killed elsewhere?

313, good point...someone who looked like G.K. I remember his brother had been asked about G.K. but not sure if he looked like him.   Wasn't there also someone that went by Papa George.  I even remember someone posting it then I tried to find out who they were talking about but they never responded.  It would be nice to have some of the comments in the Newspaper section before Monroe Talks. 

KellyRyan, I looked back at some of the archived articles and I couldn't find anything about the fisherman being paid yet?  I thought Duval investigators had money set aside for that also that folks donated to?

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »

Article with video from 13ABC Toledo 6 pm news tonight...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7797379
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2010, 09:29:40 PM »

Simple Man you say "I did not, at any time, say I knew the area where Neveah was found very well, or at all. I had never even been near there, have never fished in the Raisin river at any point, nor have I ever been "interviewed" by LE in relation to that or any other case. I think I mentioned being near some over-reactive kids who told the police they thought they had found something; They were in my little group so I was asked if i had seen anything like they were describing."

so this leads me to ask the question...we're you ever even approached by anyone in L.E. and asked questions in regards to Nevaeh?  If not, I find that very interesting if FrenchFry contacted several sources about you and not one single person from a law enforcement agency questioned you?

It does make one wonder how many other "tips" they have ignored then.

Deanna,

I was among some of the people searching for her, and some kids nearby found a white plastic bag, like a grocery bag but bigger. They let their imaginations run wild (much like FF has been doing) and imagined seeing blood and hair in the bag. Another group saw what looked like a freshly dug hole. They excitedly hollered to the nearby police officer, he comes running over, and I happened to be in the area when he was questioning the kids. He asked me if I had seen anything, since I was about the only one who wasn't babbling incoherently abut the supposed finds, and my response was "no".  So much for my "interview". 8*

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2010, 09:34:16 PM »

I know exactly who you are [/url]

Gee whiz, FF, I had no idea I had a stalker! I thought only celebrities got those!

FF, I can honestly say I have no clue who YOU are, nor do I care to, but I do find it a tad troubling you have such an interest in me. I'm really not all that terribly interesting.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »

Gee whiz, FF, I had no idea I had a stalker! I thought only celebrities got those!

FF, I can honestly say I have no clue who YOU are, nor do I care to, but I do find it a tad troubling you have such an interest in me. I'm really not all that terribly interesting.
Just going off what you posted....your last name is a color and the first has something to do with the political process of years ago.

I'm being vague on purpose....not into outing anybody.

Of course you could have been tossing out a bunch of BS.

You mentioned where you work....what your hobbies are and lots of other details.

Not stalking at all....just trying to pay attention.

But to tell you the truth....my memory isn't what it used to be.

I haven't written anything down because whenever I do....I either lose what it was written on or forget that I wrote it down.

If LE didn't consider you a serious lead....then so be it.

The big thing missing with you is motive.

But sometimes people do things without rhyme or reason.

Tossing this about may stimulate someone to actively think about the case again....and that reward would certainly come in handy.

Come on folks....put those thinking caps on.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 12:28:01 AM »

Yeah that definitely isn't much of an interview.
Well since they didn't seem to follow up on checking you out as a tip, either they have what they need and are just fine tuning things or...nah, no or, I like to think they have what they need.  Maybe by raising the reward money as quickly as they did it sealed the deal?  You know the old saying,  "Everybody has a price".  I think that one speaks on a louder level than "honesty among thieves."

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 01:15:40 AM »

Just going off what you posted....your last name is a color and the first has something to do with the political process of years ago.

My last name is a color..BROWN..I fail to see where you are going with that. It's a quite common name, and I don't see any negative connations concerning it.   

So now you're blaming me (hanging Chad's) for Gore not winning in 2000? I doubt that in 1974 my parents were thinking about a presidential election 26 years in the future.

You, sir, have gone off the deep end.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up