MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Nevaeh's Second Annual Christmas Party!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Nevaeh's Second Annual Christmas Party!  (Read 3848 times)

JessStar

• Super Talker
  • Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh
    • Justice for Nevaeh
Nevaeh's Second Annual Christmas Party!
« on: November 23, 2010, 11:20:33 PM »

Deanna

• Hero Talker
Re: Nevaeh's Second Annual Christmas Party!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 10:30:18 AM »

It is very kind of the Moose Lodge to have all of these events in honor of Nevaeh.  And very generous of Justice For Nevaeh to sponsor the events to help remind parents to watch their children.
My Christmas list to Santa is the same this year as it was last year.
I hope you have an awesome turnout for the Christmas Party and I hope that the people of Monroe are thankful for every positive thing that your group has offered the Monroe community.
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »

Thank you Deanna!  We had a great turnout--full to capacity both days!  Everyone had a great time, but especially the kids.  You should have heard the screaming when Santa made his appearance!

We are already starting to plan our Easter Party.  Stay tuned!  And stay positive--Nevaeh's killer will be caught and
brought to Justice. 

SimpleMan

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 02:51:58 AM »

Nevaeh's killer will be caught and
brought to Justice.

By who? Law enforcement doesn't know a damned thing, nobody thus far has come forward with a tip that would lead anywhere, the increase in the reward money has produced nothing. Unless someone connected to her murder develops a conscience and disregards his or her freedom (since by informing who killed Neveah they would implicate themelves), the case will remain cold.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 07:27:35 AM »

I agree, SM.  I applaud the efforts of these groups, but feel that it brings on a painful reminder that someone in our town got away with grabbing a child off the street in broad daylight and brutally murdered her. 

I hope we are both wrong, but I see no hope that this crime will be solved either.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 01:01:26 PM »

Starting to sound like the Adrian kid thing.  For the life of me, I can't figure out (or imagine) what that guy did with 3 kids.  They seem to have vanished from the earth.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »

I do remain very positive most days. 
Santa still makes me scream too.  hahaha
I hope you all have a Blessed New Year.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:40 AM »

Like I said, Deana, I applaud your optimism and efforts.

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 11:24:29 AM »

Fuzz, they may not have been caught yet but everyday of their pathetic lives they have the death of an innocent child on their hands.  No matter if it was one person who did it or several that took part in it (which helping to cover up a murder makes you guilty in my book) I doubt the Universe will be kind to them until they try and right their wrong.  Even though they may/may not be behind bars for it-they are prisoners in life.  Always watching over their shoulder, never being able to be a peace with themselves...so basically that in itself is kind of a prison sentence but without the building with bars.  Too many children are missing and or murdered and how pathetic that we have all become so complacent that it's just another story.  Just another faceless child "snatched".  Who knows maybe the laws will be even tougher by the time the murderer(s) and/or accomplices get caught and then society can be rid of them forever.  I see where the mother that helped her son and his friend when they murdered an innocent teenage girl is being held accountable for her actions now.     

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 11:45:27 AM »

I don't disagree with a word you are saying, Deanna, not at all! 

I still however think that this will not be solved...it would absolutely take one of the perpetrators to fess up, and I imagine the hardest part of that guilt has passed.  LE has no evidence...bottom line, someone got away with the perfect crime, in broad daylight!

313girl

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 10:32:44 PM »

I've removed this post about organized killers due to a personal request. If you have any questions about its removal, feel free to message me.

Sad, but I think until another crime is committed by the same guy, he'll get away with it.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 12:42:59 AM by 313girl »
Monroe...such a welcoming town.

313girl

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 11:03:55 PM »

I forgot to add my own thought on the above info...I wonder if the police have taken a second look at the the residents of the apartment complex, especially those who have moved out and in particular, moved shortly after the crime. I'm sure I reflect a lot of other's feelings on this, but it just p*sses me off that this little one's killer is free and probably still in the community to do it again.
Monroe...such a welcoming town.

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »

I love the avatar.  :D
With the way the Sheriff's and such are being laid off we all best hope that the one's who were investigating originally took very good notes and passed them on before being transferred and/or laid off.
There will probably be nothing left on record to check against : (
Much of the news coverage is no longer available to the public. 
Come to think of it ClickonDetroit never did a follow up to the probation/parole officer check did they as in why a sex offender was knowingly allowed to hang out with a woman with a young child in the first place and why so many of the violations were overlooked. 

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 10:18:49 PM »

As most (if not all) of you know, I have my own thoughts on all this, ALL of which are supported by evidence.  While I choose to not discuss specifics, I will say this loud and clear--AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, THIS CASE WILL BE SOLVED, AND NEVAEH WILL GET THE JUSTICE SHE DESERVES.  This isn't a hope and a dream, it's a prediction.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »

If supported by evidence, why not an arrest?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up