MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Nevaeh Buchanan, ramblings until her murderer has been charged with the crime.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Nevaeh Buchanan, ramblings until her murderer has been charged with the crime.  (Read 10296 times)

Deanna

• Hero Talker

Hopefully with some of the things going on in the police force coming to a rest until December maybe there will be some new developments in finding Nevaehs murderer. 

Looks like I am going to have to write another Christmas Wish List to Santa again this year : (

I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!

OK, I'm curious.

What changes or "goings on" in the police force makes you think that new developments could be forthcoming in this case?
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Deanna

• Hero Talker

You misunderstood what I had wrote. 

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!

OK, sorry.  Wasn't attempting to be combative, obviously didn't understand the intent of your post. 

Still don't.

Baggins

• Hero Talker

You misunderstood what I had wrote.

So give a bit of explanation then...Could you?   What changes are you speaking of?

I sure wish they would come up with something on this mess...
"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

Deanna

• Hero Talker

The changes I was speaking of was the OMNI incident finally coming to a rest until this month now, I figured that might free up some man/woman power and maybe we would be able to hear something about this innocent little girl who was murdered...you know way back in 2009. 

It's  sad when we are all kept in the loop about the plight of the Pitbulls(not that there is anything wrong with that at all) more so then about a child murderer that could still be running around free...what if one of the Sex Offenders didn't kill her people?  Did someone truly get away with a murder and leave absolutely no evidence at all?  That would take a very intelligent person and I would imagine they would have to be highly trained in some type of forensic evidence not to leave anything behind at all. 

Christmas is right around the corner, another year her family doesn't get to watch her open presents or see her sitting on Santa's lap and hear her telling him what she wants for Christmas.  Another year her family probably looks at an empty stocking knowing that no matter how many toys are placed in it, their precious little girl will never play with one again, if they even put up a stocking or Christmas tree at all since she was killed.  And yet it is as if all is forgotten.  I know the people on here will never forget and that you are probably sick of hearing me bring this up again and again.  Well I personally don't want to become so complacent that I am able to get over a child's murder that quick especially when there are no more answers a year and a half later then there were when it happened.

Baggins

• Hero Talker

It's sad that nothing has come of this...
"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

JessStar

• Super Talker
  • Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh
    • Justice for Nevaeh

Deanna, I and Justice for Nevaeh will not let this matter go until Justice is served.  You can count on that. It actually has been two and a half years since Nevaeh's death. We are as active now as we were in 2009. In fact even more so. I said it before and I will say it again- this case will be solved.

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker

Was reading the "4 Questions" on Page 3A of the Evening News tonight.   Thank you to all who try so hard to bring justice to this case.   I was surprised to learn that the founder of "Justice for Neveah" isn't even from Monroe, but from Pennsylvania.   

I don't think I can ever forget the days of hope........and sadness.   Still touches my heart deeply.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 10:07:07 PM by Skittelroo »

Deanna

• Hero Talker

JessStar I know that you all have been working hard and doing a great job not only with keeping Nevaehs name out there but also promoting child safety.  I was in no way implying anything other than I feel someone with some type of authority in the police force should step up and at least seem concerned enough to make an announcement even if it is the announcement that they don't know anything more today then they did in 2009.  I realize they can't release anything that might risk the investigation etc. but geesh I can't be the only person feeling like they just gave up on her am I?

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh

Oh, Deanna I know.  I didn't read your post that way. I feel the pain in your words.  I just want to hopefully give you some level of comfort by letting you know that the investigation into Nevaeh's abduction and murder is very active and remains a top priority of law enforcement. God bless you.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!

I'm pretty confident that it most likely is a top priority of many LE offices.  It has to be somewhat of an embarrassment just because of the time, location, and broad daylight not to be able to solve it.

I wish them luck, but it has been a long time.

ussoccer26

• Hero Talker

I hope the catch the SOB that did this soon. I would have to imagine that if it's been this quiet for this long that maybe LE is monitoring a suspect and waiting for them to slip up. I just hope they torch the SOB when they do catch them.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker

Aren't there two men in jail who were suspected of a possible connection?  Any more known about that?

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh

I'm pretty confident that it most likely is a top priority of many LE offices.  It has to be somewhat of an embarrassment just because of the time, location, and broad daylight not to be able to solve it.

I wish them luck, but it has been a long time.

True, it's been 2-1/2 years.  But remember the two little girls in Oklahoma that were shot dead as they walked along a rural road?  It happened in 2008.  Well, the guy who did it was just arrested and charged with their murder.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/09/25-year-old-man-charged-with-murder-in-2008-shooting-death-oklahoma-girls/#ixzz1g5uwVdUy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up