MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Nevaeh Buchanan, ramblings until her murderer has been charged with the crime.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Nevaeh Buchanan, ramblings until her murderer has been charged with the crime.  (Read 7925 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!

Had our incident involved a traceable murder weapon like this one then I would say it increases the chances of the Nevaeh crime being solved too.  Unfortunately, not the case.

Authorities earlier identified one of two weapons used in the murders as a .40-caliber Glock model 22 with serial number EKG463US. They released the serial number of the weapon in the hope that someone would come forward with it.

Support the local economy as much as possible!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

The big hope I see here is that eventually someone will start talking...   that's the one key factor that seems to bring a lot of criminals down "in the long run"...

The reward doesn't seem to be doing any good (maybe the person that holds the key is in prison and can't spend the reward anyway) :-\ :-\ :-\

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

JessStar

• Super Talker
  • Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh
    • Justice for Nevaeh
Nevaeh Buchanan, ramblings until her murderer has been charged with the crime.
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 08:46:21 AM »

Had our incident involved a traceable murder weapon like this one then I would say it increases the chances of the Nevaeh crime being solved too.  Unfortunately, not the case.

Authorities earlier identified one of two weapons used in the murders as a .40-caliber Glock model 22 with serial number EKG463US. They released the serial number of the weapon in the hope that someone would come forward with it.

True to some extent. That's like a diamond in the rough. And we don't know what diamonds are out there. A very small percentage of solved crimes are committed with traceable murder weapons.

Deanna

• Hero Talker

So has anyone even got rock solid proof that she was seen the day they said she was abducted?
I heard the rumors that she went to kmart with her mom that day...fact or fiction?  I heard people that were in the crowd at CA vigil say that one fella had a picture of her on his cell phone from that day(I seen that fella's name in the court news last year I think too)...I wonder if that was saved as evidence and if her clothes matched.  If they did how weird since she had an accident and had to change clothes according to a news article.  Guess these are some of the things that have bothered me.  Also going through video tapes still trying to find the one where she was at Stumpmiers Pond in someones grandpa's boat.  I can't remember if someone said he was wearing a security cap or ball type cap with grandpa or what on it... Wonder if they took cadaver dogs out there when they were there or anywhere else she used to "play"?  Did they even use cadaver dogs at Charlotte Arms?  If the dogs were given a scent to try and find a missing girl would they pick up on decomposition?  Not trying to sound morbid by no means.  Other interesting rumors was about a party at another apartment complex on Michigan Ave but I would think that should have been checked by this point also.  Another month goes by and still nadah.  Does monroe have drug, scent, bomb and cadaver dogs or do they have just one dog?
As desperate as many people in Monroe are for cash you would think it would jog somebodies memory.
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

313girl

• Hero Talker

According to the coroners report, Nevaeh was buried alive Deanna. Cadaver dogs wouldn't have detected anything unless they were used at her burial site.
Monroe...such a welcoming town.

The Chicken

• Hero Talker
  • Common sense is not so common... Voltaire
    • The Chicken Channel

The big hope I see here is that eventually someone will start talking...   that's the one key factor that seems to bring a lot of criminals down "in the long run"...

The reward doesn't seem to be doing any good (maybe the person that holds the key is in prison and can't spend the reward anyway) :-\ :-\ :-\

If this was done by one person who never talks who will ever report it?   I still believe it was an opportunist that is from Monroe, but doesn't live here anymore...  White male, works as a laborer or a handyman.. maybe some convictions when he was younger, but nothing in recent years... probably 35 to 45 years of age... has a high IQ but is an underachiever...  He had the method planned and probably had been looking for the right time..  Right victim..  If there were an item of hers gone.. like if she wore a bracelet or earrings.. he would keep something... 

I just don't know how or if they can narrow the time line between her abduction and when she actually died..  I mean did the person take her directly to the spot?   I heard the Grandmother said she was not sexually abused... However I don't know if this is the denial of someone grieving... because what would be the motive?   I mean.. yes there is the drug dealers sending a message theory but I can't see drug dealers who are allegedly African American, taking a child, and then burying her alive on a remote riverbank...  It would not be comfortable... and where is the message if the body is never found... I believed the person thought that they had cleverly hid the body...  which would have been his first time because he did not allow for the decomp that causes gases to break through the concrete...  which is what happened.. How much the lime in the concrete attributed to a more rapid decomp was just lucky that it gives a doubt on how long had she actually been there...

and other point about the drug dealers took her..  I think if that were true they would have dumped the body right away... and in that circle..  THEY DO TALK!  otherwise..  there is no message.. and the reward is enough and this case has gone long enough that if there were someone from that world..  they would have talked by now..

No.. I sincerely believe that this is a predatory pedophile...  who can control themselves until opportunity comes along...  Again.. I don't think they live here.. I think they are from here, grew up here..  and in town because it was a holiday weekend...   I think he is a loner.. has family here..  he blends in very well....
There is NO in-flight Beverage Service on the 747 to HELL!

Baggins

• Hero Talker

True to some extent. That's like a diamond in the rough. And we don't know what diamonds are out there. A very small percentage of solved crimes are committed with traceable murder weapons.

I find that a bit hard to swallow...Especially with the diamond in the rough analogy.

The science of ballistics is very accurate and has been instrumental in bagging many a bad guy...
"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

Aunt Lisa

• Hero Talker

I'm pretty confident that it most likely is a top priority of many LE offices.  It has to be somewhat of an embarrassment just because of the time, location, and broad daylight not to be able to solve it.

I wish them luck, but it has been a long time.

That's the thing Fuzz. I drive by that place a lot and in spring and summer there are TONS of people outside. And top it off with a holiday. CookOUTS and family (so more people and children outside) AND NO ONE SEEN ANYTHING!!!! That tells me a few things.
  And I agree with Baggins. Forensics is just amazing. I don't know if that little girls body got wet which in turned wiped away any evidences. It's hard to tell what the LE knows and what they have. So, who knows. I pray that the person who did this horrible thing will be punished. I wonder how her Grandma is doing. So sad :(

Baggins

• Hero Talker

Forensic science has come a long way and it's amazing what they can do, but it still has limits and isn't the technological magic they portray in TV shows like Bones and CSI...I have faith that local law enforcment takes it serious and maybe some day this can be solved...In the meantime pray someone comes forward with some information they can act on.

:'(
"Praise not the day until evening has come,
 A sword until it is tried,
 A maiden until she is married,
 Ice until it has been crossed,
 Beer until it has been drunk!" - (Viking proverb)

The Chicken

• Hero Talker
  • Common sense is not so common... Voltaire
    • The Chicken Channel

That's the thing Fuzz. I drive by that place a lot and in spring and summer there are TONS of people outside. And top it off with a holiday. CookOUTS and family (so more people and children outside) AND NO ONE SEEN ANYTHING!!!! That tells me a few things.
  And I agree with Baggins. Forensics is just amazing. I don't know if that little girls body got wet which in turned wiped away any evidences. It's hard to tell what the LE knows and what they have. So, who knows. I pray that the person who did this horrible thing will be punished. I wonder how her Grandma is doing. So sad :(

Surprisingly Lisa... Its when there are a lot of people and children running around...  Hide in plain sight...  I forwarded an article to MCSD about a predator that did something similar in Missouri.. as far as taking a child in a small town...  It was a little girl, five years old, playing in the front yard with other children... Holiday weekend... what he didn't count on were the other children and them reporting it to the adults so quickly.. getting a description of the car and the driver..

LE was able to track him down before he had a chance to get anywhere and during the stand off with the child in the car..  he shot himself...

I know we all can be Monday Morning Quarterbacks...  I know it is not standard procedure to call an amber alert right away..  but four hours did pass before they called one...  Would it have changed anything?  We will never know and that will always be questioned....   
There is NO in-flight Beverage Service on the 747 to HELL!

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh

I find that a bit hard to swallow...Especially with the diamond in the rough analogy.

The science of ballistics is very accurate and has been instrumental in bagging many a bad guy...

Ballistics are a quite reliable method of identifying a perpetrator, but ID evidence isn't available in many, if not most, cases because it needs both the gun and bullet and a way to connect the perp to both before such testimony is admissible in court.  A traceable gun is one where both are available.  That's why a .22 cal rimfire is an assassin's caliber of choice--the bullet is small so it bounces around before it exits (and, if the shot is to the head, it rarely exits) and the bullet can't be traced.  Now, that's certainly an oversimplification because there are other uses for ballistic evidence (speed, trajectory, position, impact design, etc.).

Guns account for around 50% to 60% of murders a year.  Traceable guns are available in a small percentage of those cases (the usual case is where the gun has been used in other crimes).  Other weapons of choice, none of which are traceable, include cutting or stabbing with an object (knife, screwdriver, icicle, scissors, etc.), blunt object, strangulation, hands, fists, feet or pushing, arson, poison, drowning, explosives, narcotics, asphyxiation.  Take a look at the latest FBI Uniform Crime Report.  It's all in there.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker

Ballistics are a quite reliable method of identifying a perpetrator, but ID evidence isn't available in many, if not most, cases because it needs both the gun and bullet and a way to connect the perp to both before such testimony is admissible in court.  A traceable gun is one where both are available.  That's why a .22 cal rimfire is an assassin's caliber of choice--the bullet is small so it bounces around before it exits (and, if the shot is to the head, it rarely exits) and the bullet can't be traced.  Now, that's certainly an oversimplification because there are other uses for ballistic evidence (speed, trajectory, position, impact design, etc.).

Guns account for around 50% to 60% of murders a year.  Traceable guns are available in a small percentage of those cases (the usual case is where the gun has been used in other crimes).  Other weapons of choice, none of which are traceable, include cutting or stabbing with an object (knife, screwdriver, icicle, scissors, etc.), blunt object, strangulation, hands, fists, feet or pushing, arson, poison, drowning, explosives, narcotics, asphyxiation.  Take a look at the latest FBI Uniform Crime Report.  It's all in there.
Careful now...the right-wing clique very well may object with their flawed reasoning that such knowledge may help the criminal element with their next weapon of choice.

But seriously, I'm glad the topic hasn't faded into obscurity.

I really hope LE has something they're holding onto and they're just waiting for a match.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

JessStar

• Super Talker
    • Justice for Nevaeh

Deanna

• Hero Talker

How very sad that almost another year since this innocent little girl was murdered and still nothing.  I have seen many changes in the past three years- people moving on, getting promotions, retiring and so forth.  I sure hope that the people replacing them don't drop the ball and that they find the responsible parties soon.  Maybe the mom needs to talk with Nancy Grace again or better yet have the boyfriends video conference with Nancy from jail? 

Nevaeh shine your light down from the heavens on those responsible for what happened to you and while your at it keep those two little girls from Mississippi safe from harm.
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

marilyn.monroe

• Hero Talker

Someone will crack.
Maybe an outside forensics expert or private investigator would help.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up