MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Nevaeh Buchanan  > Police say they're closer to arrest in Nevaeh killing - May 2012

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Police say they're closer to arrest in Nevaeh killing - May 2012  (Read 23593 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Police say they're closer to arrest in Nevaeh killing - May 2012
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2014, 05:32:41 PM »

Perhaps we should look at posts for some statistically significant time frame, and count how many insults and names were hurled by each poster over that time frame.

At the end we can crown the poster with the most the "Obnoxious One."

Or - we can wait for Fry to say who he accused of murder.

I am still patiently waiting.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2014, 05:44:16 PM »

You. It's you, MN. In case you haven't noticed, no one except Fliptastic and live and their chattel like you much. You are commonly known as 'The Obnoxious One.' Be proud! You earned it!!

Now, what are you going to do? Get a lawyer, say Mr Laitur  ;)? And begin to assemble a case against Frenchfry for maligning your online anonymous persona by using a nickname to accuse you of possibly murdering Neveah?

I can hear the judge--any judge--laughing now.

Get a grip.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2014, 06:13:20 PM »

They should get rid of this exchange.  Everytime I see it pop up on the list I think there is a new lead..

Deanna

• Hero Talker
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2014, 04:53:25 PM »

Who knows what is worse the old sheriff " "Crutchfield says the community is "not in danger from this person or persons," and an arrest is possible." May 24th 2012; or not hearing anything from the new sheriff.
an arrest is possible...what does that mean...possible but likely or possible but not likely cuz it's Monroe and that's how they roll? Oh wait I notice that part wasn't in quotes in the article.
http://www.freep.com/article/20120524/NEWS06/120524048/
I'd rather be by myself than in bad company

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2014, 11:11:23 PM »

No need to specifically name who the "obnoxious one" is...but it's interesting that someone would insinuate legal action considering how many times he has called that a form of bullying.

The difference is...one is clearly only speculation about an unsolved case that many are trying hard to keep active and the other is pure unadulterated malice. As for the attempt to intimidate for the weak connect the dot attempt...good luck proving damages.

One one hand...the name of the person filing the action would become public...
On the other hand...the money for a legal defense would have to come out of our move out of moron county fund...but I guess some people enjoy my company too much to let us go.  8*
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2014, 06:45:48 AM »

You know I've been thinking about this case lately...every time the righties on this forum mention entering the water around Grape...which seems to be a real common admission of late. Could it be that a child killer is an active MT talker? Now I've never been there...not even sure where it is but I do seem to recall that's where they found Nevaeh. So now I'm wondering...which rightie is strong enough to have lifted that bag of concrete? Perhaps a former football player...one with close connections to law enforcement...which is why LE hasn't brought charges...a thin blue line of sorts. The person I have in mind is certainly sick...so doing such a heinous crime would certainly be within the realm of possibilities...which is why I nominate the "obnoxious one" as the primary suspect in this case. I've made my contribution toward solving this crime, now it's up to LE connect the dots and send me that $50K reward.

Nice back tracking Fry.

I guess you do have one shred of common sense in your head.  Now - in the future don't make statements like the one above in the first place?

As for your "move out of moron county fund" if you ever save up enough money to leave it would actually IMPROVE the situation immensely.  Where can donations be sent to?  Perhaps we can have a fundraiser for such a worthy cause?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2014, 07:00:59 AM »

Nice back tracking Fry.

I guess you do have one shred of common sense in your head.  Now - in the future don't make statements like the one above in the first place?

As for your "move out of moron county fund" if you ever save up enough money to leave it would actually IMPROVE the situation immensely.  Where can donations be sent to?  Perhaps we can have a fundraiser for such a worthy cause?

I'll donate!!!

Hey, I would be happy to host the fundraiser!  We could auction off guns!!!

But then again, how much can it cost for a bus ticket?  Hell, I'll just give him the cash!
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2014, 07:34:28 AM »

What a limp dork
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up