MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: January 20, 2018, 10:58:03 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by Monroe Native
If only you knew football like you know politics.[/color]

His Basketball team is pretty lousy too from what I can tell.

I am also wondering when someone will demand Mark Hollis resign or be fired also, along with their esteemed President.

But then who really cares about women athletes?  Not Michigan State apparently.

on: January 20, 2018, 10:54:50 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Monroe Native
Do most people notice or care ?

It seems like a good thing to me.

Lets see how long we can live without the "non-essential" employees - only this time instead of giving the back pay for their vacation, they should just give Pink Slips to all the groups that no one noticed weren't functioning.

on: January 20, 2018, 10:52:52 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Monroe Native
I like how Trump is calling out the Democrats for shutting down the Government - and WHY they decided they needed to shut down the Government.

He isn't letting the Democrats frame how the Republicans shut down the Government.

I love listening to Democrats whine about how they aren't included in the process.  They should clearly know what it is like to do that to the opposition Party.  How do they like it now?

The Democratic Party.  The Party of NO.

on: January 20, 2018, 06:24:29 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
Thing about Trump tweets is he fights back against a MSM looking to do him in. Bush II administration rarely did. Their reward was poll numbers in the low 30s. Now with Trump fighting back he riles up the leftist media much more, but in doing so, they reach for everything and anything to throw at him, the validity, or credibility, of the claim making little difference. I think, as times goes by, the folks are figuring out the bias, except for the leftist cool aid drinkers of course.

Another thing. The Trump Russian collusion scandal is collapsing. After all the time investigating what evidence is there? Then you look at the Clinton email and foundation scandals. Evidence everywhere you looked. Yet the Obama Justice Department and the FBI did everything they could to turn a blind eye.   

on: January 20, 2018, 05:12:12 PM 
Started by Collegekid - Last post by Maverick
Deductive logic
Fact based or faith based ?

on: January 20, 2018, 05:10:56 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Maverick
Do most people notice or care ?

on: January 20, 2018, 05:07:40 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by excelsior

This Federal government shutdown appears to be the real deal.    It appears that the Feds don't even have enough money to put barrycades around national monuments and parks to shut them down.

I better run to Krogers and stock up some food.

on: January 20, 2018, 03:32:49 PM 
Started by Collegekid - Last post by The Fuzz
No doubt quantum physics!

Deductive logic or digital logic?

on: January 20, 2018, 03:25:43 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by excelsior
I have the memo!I'm so happy to be able to share it.Thank you my republican brother Excelsior for doing all your hard work and spending so much of your time on this site to keep us TRUMP fans excited and to discredit any questioning about our man TRUMP! Obama and Hilary and Meuller are going down! TRUMP is the greatest president ever and would never do anything illegal!

I am sure you know that I did not vote for Trump.  But, this being the 1 year anniversary of the Trump presidency I decided to run a report on my retirement plan performance since Donald took office.  Here's the results: 

Your cumulative personal rate-of-return during this period: 11.0%

It appears that you were right about Trump again and I was wrong.   I am sorry that doubted you and the Donald.  I could have done much better if only would listened to you that Trump was going to win and stayed in the market.   Instead, I cashed out thinking that HRC would win and it cost me bigly.   

If only you knew football like you know politics.

on: January 20, 2018, 02:27:12 PM 
Started by Collegekid - Last post by FritzTheKat
sweet

quantum physics or nuclear medicine?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10