MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:08:57 AM 
Started by nails - Last post by blue2
"benefits cover all reasonable charges incurred for reasonably necessary products, services and accommodations for an injured person’s care, recovery, or rehabilitation"

apparently accommodations is a very key word in that statement.
Because the friend i know of has a son that was able to collect $300,000 over and above all medical expenses.
So apparently the fund determines how much of a payout a victim may walk away with.

on: Today at 10:03:40 AM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by blue2
I don't think this is going to go anywhere/  i think the repukes would rather work on taking down Trump before he takes all of them down.

on: Today at 09:50:23 AM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by The Fuzz
I actually hold you in pretty high regard Fuzz.  While we don't agree on things, a lot of what I comment on, on here is all in fun anyway.   I quit taking anything as serious on here a long time ago.

The people in Washington don't give FOUR shitz about any of us anyway.  We are inconsequential to them.  Like a fly speck on a window, waiting to be removed with a wet rag.

I agree....it's all in fun and differing opinions are one of those things to be expected in life.

I was, and still am behind Trump to succeed in making changes to the establishment and was hoping for a vision of reduced government/bureaucracy size.  He has this one annoying characteristic that annoys me with people like him in general.....makes things all about him.  I've grown tired of him making himself a victim......the political overtones at the Boy Scout Jamboree just pushed me over the edge as far as insistence of making every single thing about himself or his family.

I understand his frustration.....the media, the Democrats, and even members of his own party work to discredit each and every move he makes.

I can also accept flamboyance and cockiness........but there has to be some results behind it to make it credible. 

on: Today at 09:24:44 AM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by BigRedDog
A YouTube on crossing the border with minimum issues:

TOP 10 DON’TS WHEN CROSSING THE US AND CANADA BORDER

on: Today at 08:27:31 AM 
Started by nails - Last post by Professor H
Well it wasn't a form letter - here's the Insurance division response:

No "internal costs controls" is the eye opener  - and they hang their hat on the fact that reasonable isn't defined in the code. 

Sounds like a new direction for the legislature requests in the future - since they won't get rid of this beast maybe they can tame it. 
=========================================================================
Thank you for contacting the Department of Insurance and Financial Services (DIFS).  Your inquiry regarding the MCCA has been forwarded to me for response.

Under Michigan’s no-fault law, Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits cover all reasonable charges incurred for reasonably necessary products, services and accommodations for an injured person’s care, recovery, or rehabilitation.  The automobile insurer only owes what is determined to be a reasonable and customary amount for the medical services provided; reasonable and necessary are not defined in the Insurance Code.  Unlike health insurance benefits, PIP benefits contain no internal cost controls.

The MCCA files financial statements with the DIFS Director and has independent audits done annually.  In addition, they are subject to audit by the DIFS Director.  According to information provided in the 2016 Annual Report to the Director, the MCCA’s Total Assets as of 6/30/16 were over $18.5 billion, and Total Liabilities were over $20.2 billion, resulting in a Total Deficit exceeding $1.7 billion.  MCCA’s Annual Statements, Audit Reports, and Plan of Operation are available on the MCCA’s website at www.michigancatastrophic.com.

We hope this information is helpful.  Please feel free to contact our office if you have any further questions.

Audrey Feldpausch, Analyst
Department of Insurance and Financial Services
Office of Consumer Services
530 W. Allegan Str., 7th Floor, Lansing, MI  48933-1521
Toll free:  877-999-6442
Fax Number:  517-284-8837

on: Today at 07:31:53 AM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by nails

Hmmmm ...  Maybe it wasn't the Russians who leaked info after all.
 Maybe it was the Pakistanis and the DNC.

I think this is going to turn out to be a big story.
 They may have just found the opening of the rabbit hole.

Or, it may turn out to be the next big cover-up.

I wonder if the Democratic Party knows the meaning of karma.

on: Today at 03:06:01 AM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by Tim Heiss
I actually flushed it (and you) down the crapper this morning.
Sounds to me you're still full of it. :o

on: July 26, 2017, 11:31:53 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Maverick
compel

on: July 26, 2017, 10:47:59 PM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by SidecarFlip
Donald needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut, and he needs to close his twitter account.

What an idiot.

Really?  His twitter account circumvents the media.  He's from New York.  New Yorkers never keep their mouths shut.

Time for you to quit being an idiot. ;D

on: July 26, 2017, 10:14:15 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by blue2
Nothing to see here, move along.
Repukes will continue to hold hearings and further the investigation of their own parties president on possible colluding with Russians.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10