MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 23, 2018, 09:27:00 PM 
Started by Mayonnaise - Last post by Maverick
Nope don't know him. It had his name. I heard today another one has been approved in Maumee.

on: June 23, 2018, 06:43:59 PM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by The Fuzz
I always know where I stand.

on: June 23, 2018, 05:39:51 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Monroe Native
Monroe County government will either get fiscally responsible or have no choice.  You raise millages to compensate for your poor dollar management, people leave and it gets even worse.  Like that new fire station.  I'd be putting that on hold but I suspect the government in this county don't have that much fore sight.  It really won't impact us much at all.  We get no services from Monroe County other than the half baked attempts by the NCRC to maintain the road.

Just because they don't give you services doesn't mean that your taxes won't go up to cover those services.

on: June 23, 2018, 05:39:23 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by SidecarFlip
Hey John...

If the loony liberals keep poking, sooner or later, the other side of the coin will start poking back...

on: June 23, 2018, 05:23:46 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
I wonder how popular these bonds will be?

https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/michigan_state_to_issue_bonds.html

Probably not very unless the return on investment is substantial.

on: June 23, 2018, 05:17:26 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
It appears to me that Engler is contributing to the mess rather than abating it.

on: June 23, 2018, 05:15:49 PM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by SidecarFlip
CL was on the tour.  I stayed home and babysat the big black dog.  Was hoping they would have visited the mess across the road where the drilled well that is doing nothing is.  It's continually flooded and who knows what is in there...  That area back there has springs near the surface so it stays wet and flooded all the time.  Told CL I'd keep the 4wd tractor and a tug 'em strap handy if they got stuck...lol  Guess they didn't make that one so I didn't have to go yank them out...

on: June 23, 2018, 05:02:28 PM 
Started by Mayonnaise - Last post by SidecarFlip
I saw that Toledo approved a dispensary on West Sylvania. Opening Soon !!!

Friend of yours??? ;D

on: June 23, 2018, 04:59:26 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
Just went for a load of mulch while the sun was shinning.
Now rain!  I guess i can wait but not to long.  the skeeters will out later..

Keep telling everyone, need mulch, come and get it.  I have piles of wood chip mulch.

on: June 23, 2018, 04:58:23 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by SidecarFlip
The garden is in overtime.  I weed and till and it rains and I repeat.  I have 350 feet of potatoes in.  Going to be a potato year for sure.  Beets, carrots, taters, corn, onions, zuchini, Brussels sprouts, green beans...  all doing good.  Of course I 'help' it out with 46 Urea too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10