Started by TK9317 - Last post by FritzTheKat
meat

on: Today at 12:33:26 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Monroe Native
Buck up.

Trumps gonna make Merica "great" again.

on: Today at 12:30:45 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Monroe Native
I would say it is more in the O Line.....

on: Today at 11:38:28 AM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by Newport-Bill
choice

on: Today at 11:28:39 AM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by FritzTheKat
optional

on: Today at 11:19:02 AM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Tim Heiss
Not sure which of 3 scenario's will occur first..

1.  This country goes bankrupt
2.  We have a civil war
3.  The Chinese take us over.
Probably all 3 and in that order.

on: Today at 10:56:03 AM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by blue2
Michigan is in need of running backs, at least one that is a beast like Wiscy has in their freshman.  Other than Issac the rest are little scat backs that get dinged up to much.  Issac doesn't seem to want to play either.  He has multiple injuries and is always looking to turn it out rather than plow thru the line.  Against the suckeyes I'd run the fullbacks most of the time.  The offensive line seems to be getting better the last couple of games.  And i think i read where the O-line coach changed his blocking schemes block the guy in front of you instead of standing their looking for someone/

on: Today at 08:53:25 AM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by The Fuzz
I will admit to being probably one of the biggest Walmart Wolverine fans ever.  Fell in love with the Big House and the environment on my first OSU game back in the mid-80's.

No excuses for this year, but I think a lot of media folks have forgotten what was lost on the offensive line along with almost the entire defense.  The defense clicked, the offense just never picked up.  My guess is that this year was the fault of a young offensive line......QB protection and the slow to come running game kind of make me think this way. 

Good synopsis in the Detroit News today:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/columnists/john-niyo/2017/11/18/niyo-covering-michigans-inadequacies/107837570/

on: November 18, 2017, 11:08:52 PM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by Professor H

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10