MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Tax the rich!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tax the rich!  (Read 12232 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Tax the rich!
« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2014, 11:50:44 PM »

You are seriously adept at backtracking. Whether or not law enforcement agrees, you are unequivocally involved. Good luck with all that.

How have I back tracked?  I have said that throughout.  In fact I predicted even though I specifically stated I mean you no harm - you would go off on this track - which you did.

Seriously - if you want to talk to law enforcement do what you think you need to do.

All I can tell them is what I have written over and over again - I mean you no harm, your family no harm, my fellow human beings no harm, small animals no harm, etc.

However - if you want to have the conversation with them please do so. 

I will only be too happy to fully cooperate. 

All you need to do is have them request to Admin to give them a call with a name and a phone number and I will be totally happy to cooperate with them.  I have nothing to hide.  No need for any in depth searches - I will come on in!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2014, 11:58:59 PM »

How have I back tracked?  I have said that throughout.  In fact I predicted even though I specifically stated I mean you no harm - you would go off on this track - which you did.

Seriously - if you want to talk to law enforcement do what you think you need to do.

All I can tell them is what I have written over and over again - I mean you no harm, your family no harm, my fellow human beings no harm, small animals no harm, etc.

However - if you want to have the conversation with them please do so. 

I will only be too happy to fully cooperate. 

All you need to do is have them request to Admin to give them a call with a name and a phone number and I will be totally happy to cooperate with them.  I have nothing to hide.  No need for any in depth searches - I will come on in!
Whenever you are threatened, you do an AMAZING backpedal! Like Mark Spitz/ Michael Phelps!  I don't personally believe any of your bullspit, but that's just me, an educated realist. You're on your own, pal. Rot in hell. ;0)

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2014, 07:48:48 AM »

No hysteria, just proper caution. You and CrapfilledMaw, and even livewire are potential marksmen for me and my family. Darryl has said so explicitly. I can engage law enforcement if necessary, but I give you douchebags a forewarning here that you'd better back the f&ck off before I do just that.

EXCUSE ME? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Now you're calling me a "potential marksman for your family"?

I have NEVER come close to threatening you or your family, and you know it!!!

And who is "Darryl"?

Exactly what the hell do you mean by this post?  That sounds VERY libelous, Monique, since my identity is well known on this forum.  You are walking on very thin ice.  Do not go that direction.  I know the law, and my attorney will be ALL over that.  One more smartass comment like that, involving me, and you won't need to worry about getting law enforcement involved.  I WILL!!!

Retract your statement.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

CaptJack

• Active Talker
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2014, 09:10:18 AM »

Wow this place is intense...

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2014, 09:14:13 AM »

It's the kids posting again,   the adults hopefully will return soon

It's not always like this - but the politics section does get into heated debates...   as online persona's take on a little more extreme views than the people in real life.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2014, 09:17:09 AM »

It's the kids posting again,   the adults hopefully will return soon

It's not always like this - but the politics section does get into heated debates...   as online persona's take on a little more extreme views than the people in real life.

Prof,

This has nothing to do with debates sadly.

It is something entirely different, and being libeled is getting very old.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2014, 09:17:28 AM »

EXCUSE ME? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Now you're calling me a "potential marksman for your family"?

I have NEVER come close to threatening you or your family, and you know it!!!

And who is "Darryl"?

Exactly what the hell do you mean by this post?  That sounds VERY libelous, Monique, since my identity is well known on this forum.  You are walking on very thin ice.  Do not go that direction.  I know the law, and my attorney will be ALL over that.  One more smartass comment like that, involving me, and you won't need to worry about getting law enforcement involved.  I WILL!!!

Retract your statement.
You haven't directly threatened me. However, I do not trust anyone who loves guns, advocates for them, actively supplies others with them, or has one on them at all times. Anyone who has a gun is obviously a potential marksman.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #307 on: April 21, 2014, 09:19:48 AM »

You haven't directly threatened me. However, I do not trust anyone who loves guns, advocates for them, actively supplies others with them, or has one on them at all times. Anyone who has a gun is obviously a potential marksman.

Nice attempted backtrack.

I don't think it would get you off the hook, and it certainly isn't a retraction though.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #308 on: April 21, 2014, 09:20:44 AM »

Prof,

This has nothing to do with debates sadly.

It is something entirely different, and being libeled is getting very old.
But your passive aggresive libelous remarks are ok?

Just giving you back your own poison, dearie.

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #309 on: April 21, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »

Nice attempted backtrack.

I don't think it would get you off the hook, and it certainly isn't a retraction though.
How about you get a life and get off this forum for a few minutes? Jeebus!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #310 on: April 21, 2014, 09:24:16 AM »

But your passive aggresive libelous remarks are ok?

Just giving you back your own poison, dearie.

Please give me an example of an ""aggresive" libelous remarks"." I have made.

By the way - aggressive - not aggresive.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #311 on: April 21, 2014, 09:30:37 AM »

Please give me an example of an ""aggresive" libelous remarks"." I have made.

By the way - aggressive - not aggresive.
Yeah, posting from my phone, sorry. Still lounging in bed today, sipping coffee, enjoying a peaceful morning snuggling with my kids.

In other words, I have better things to do today than entertain you. Look them up yourself. They're there.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2014, 09:36:09 AM »

Yeah, posting from my phone, sorry. Still lounging in bed today, sipping coffee, enjoying a peaceful morning snuggling with my kids.

In other words, I have better things to do today than entertain you. Look them up yourself. They're there.

Uh huh.  Take your word for it?
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #313 on: April 21, 2014, 09:43:47 AM »

That statement sounds like one from a paranoid...   

I wish I were a marksman,  that would mean I could hit my target without the "laser"...  ;D
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up