MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: December 15, 2017, 10:49:58 PM 
Started by Tea Party Patriot - Last post by Monroe Native
The report from the inspector general may be very interesting.

Or not....

on: December 15, 2017, 10:34:20 PM 
Started by Mayonnaise - Last post by SidecarFlip
IOW, nothing happening?  I always thought that place was a bust, even when it was new.

on: December 15, 2017, 10:32:44 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by SidecarFlip
Understandable.  The one thing I won't do is wait in line to eat.  Too many places for that.  We still need to get to I-Hop before it closes up...  Beaneries come and go in Moron.

I like Wendy's myself.  Always have.  Burglar King, no.  Arby's is tops with us.  McDees no.  Not paying high buck prices to sit on blow molded plastic seats and listen to screaming kids.  We always hit KFC in Adrian on 52.  Same people that own both in Moron own the Adrian store.

Years ago I hauled chicken for KFC.  They have beyond a doubt, the best quality control of any chicken joint.  Very particular about what they buy, from portion size to moisture content to fat content to overall color.  I've seen KFC reject a full load of fresh chicken (refrigerated) because one box didn't meet their criteria.  One box out of a couple hundred.  of course it didn't go to waste because there was always another chicken fryer there to buy it.

One of the best and safest places for fast food.

on: December 15, 2017, 10:24:40 PM 
Started by Mayonnaise - Last post by blue2
And you wouldn't have been worse for it..

on: December 15, 2017, 10:21:16 PM 
Is anything going on with the Manufacturers Outlet over by 75?  I thought someone bought it but I haven't heard squat about it???

on: December 15, 2017, 10:20:08 PM 
LOL

My roach comment reminded me of an incident I had in high school (that I still remember all these years).  Was having lunch in the cafeteria and it was Friday so I got the fish sandwich with a side of Mac and Cheese.  Was eating my sandwich, picked up a fork full of mac and cheese and underneath the mac and cheese was a nicely cooked roach.  Looked like it was sleeping there..

Didn't finish my lunch and after that I brown bagged it..... ;D

I could have ate it and not even known it.....

on: December 15, 2017, 10:10:56 PM 
Started by TK9317 - Last post by CatLady
forest

on: December 15, 2017, 09:25:15 PM 
Started by Tea Party Patriot - Last post by John Kopke
What happens to Flynn if it's true he was convicted of lying to the corrupt FBI that maybe illegally wire tapped him.

Bingo.

on: December 15, 2017, 09:21:28 PM 
Started by Tea Party Patriot - Last post by blue2
What happens to Flynn if it's true he was convicted of lying to the corrupt FBI that maybe illegally wire tapped him.

on: December 15, 2017, 09:16:26 PM 
Started by Tea Party Patriot - Last post by John Kopke
If its true t
he Obama era politicized it - it could be a fair assessment

Remember reading where MSM columnist, therefore a leftist, extolled the "fact" that there were no scandals during the Obama administration. If we are to believe this, then we also believe there was no obstruction of justice during the Obama years. Well I guess he's right. Nothing ever came of any of the investigations of the various alleged scandals.

There's the rub. There was clearly illegal behavior going on left and right, and this was obvious simply by what information was made public. God knows the extent of illegality that transpired had there been a truly open investigation to what really transpired.   

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10