MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:08:10 PM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by SidecarFlip
Not contracting for brine is not the reason Gary is being recalled. He's being recalled because he is trying to enforce the codes in his township. The brine statement and the statement that he supported marijuana are just technical reasons needed to start the recall petition.
Hopefully the citizens will see right through that and keep him.

I realize that Mav.  I just used the brine thing to score a point.  Fiscal responsibility is what Gary is about.  Knowing him personally, he strikes me as a straight up person.  Problem is, being a supervisor don't mean everyone is content with the job you do.  It's a thankless job that don't pay nearly enough for the BS involved.

on: Today at 12:04:38 PM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by SidecarFlip
People today seem to get butt hurt way to easily.  This is just a forum, not your spouse...

on: Today at 12:02:43 PM 
Started by ytrewq - Last post by SidecarFlip
They seem to use most of the same materials that go into custom built homes.  It has too be the the shape and basically one room where the fire would roar like down in a tunnel..

Keep in mind there are 2 building requirements use in mobile home construction, BOCA code and VA code.  BOCA is much more stringent as to wall construction, insulation, window placement and a buch of other stuff.  BOCA homes can be set on a foundation and occupied as a permanent structure.  VA homes are on wheels.

on: Today at 11:59:57 AM 
Started by ytrewq - Last post by SidecarFlip
I like how mobile home parks seem to attract  tornadoes.

Makes me feel safer  having a lure around.

............... ;D

on: Today at 11:45:31 AM 
Started by ytrewq - Last post by Monroe Native
I like how mobile home parks seem to attract  tornadoes.

Makes me feel safer  having a lure around.

on: Today at 11:42:39 AM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by Monroe Native
Problem here is, if someone don't like the comments made, they want to pack up and leave, only to come back later.  I don't get that.

Nor do I.

on: Today at 10:26:22 AM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by blue2
We may revert to the days of the old west eventually.  Nobody will want to be a public figure.

on: Today at 09:31:16 AM 
Started by SidecarFlip - Last post by Maverick
Not contracting for brine is not the reason Gary is being recalled. He's being recalled because he is trying to enforce the codes in his township. The brine statement and the statement that he supported marijuana are just technical reasons needed to start the recall petition.
Hopefully the citizens will see right through that and keep him.

on: Today at 09:31:12 AM 
Started by ytrewq - Last post by blue2
They seem to use most of the same materials that go into custom built homes.  It has too be the the shape and basically one room where the fire would roar like down in a tunnel..

on: Today at 09:24:18 AM 
Started by Monroe Native - Last post by SidecarFlip
Not that I watch but don't Ann Arbor play Lansing this weekend?  I already know who will win that one and it's not Nassar's school.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10