MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Missing Persons / Amber Alerts > Missing Skelton brothers

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Skelton brothers  (Read 8348 times)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: Missing Skelton brothers
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 10:16:50 PM »

Sounds like you have inside knowledge
You're an idiot...but I have noticed a disproportionate number of sick killers in the news of late coming from your old hometown...Cleveland.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 10:24:30 PM »

You're an idiot...but I have noticed a disproportionate number of sick killers in the news of late coming from your old hometown...Cleveland.

Better to be called an idiot by a scum bucket like you, than being a lover of male organs like you are.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2015, 10:31:38 PM »

Better to be called an idiot by a scum bucket like you, than being a lover of male organs like you are.
Sorry, I don't partake, but I see nothing wrong for those that do. Your secret is safe with me.

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Edited to add:

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »

I never stopped to think about how many people are missing in Michigan... 

or across the country for that matter.  Doesn't take long for the numbers to add up :( :( :(

The Skelton brothers are right here in the mix for this effort:

http://nbc24.com/news/local/missing-in-michigan-families-banding-together-to-find-strength
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2016, 08:31:03 PM »

There are lots of places where one can dispose of bodies in an agricultural area like we live in, and they are never found.

I still think Jimmy Hoffa was run through a commercial wood chipper and composted with the rest of the wood.

I know what a chipper will do, I own one......

Of course animal composting is perfectly legal in Michigan with no specification as to species.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2016, 06:10:04 PM »

There are lots of places where one can dispose of bodies in an agricultural area like we live in, and they are never found.

I still think Jimmy Hoffa was run through a commercial wood chipper and composted with the rest of the wood.

I know what a chipper will do, I own one......

Of course animal composting is perfectly legal in Michigan with no specification as to species.
Just capturing the musings of a serial killer.

Edited to add:

bumfunkegypt@live.com

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2017, 06:08:47 PM »

LE out in Montana have found 3 bodies that may be similar aged to these 3 boys from Morenci.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Michigan-State-Police-looking-for-clues-on-missing-Morenci-boys-in-Montana-464246273.html

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2017, 08:30:22 AM »

Amy caught that on the Net.  I bet it's them.  Fits the profile.  I'm just thinking that if they were found in a box in Missoula, Montana, Skelton had help.  Wasn't a lone wold job.

I'm pretty sure they can ID with DNA.  Skelton need his head placed in a vise and slowly tightened.  Bet he'd talk then, either that or his fingers smashed one at a time with a hammer.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2017, 09:40:08 AM »

The best hope is that they are still alive somewhere but the relatives do need closure.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2017, 09:45:09 AM »

Amy caught that on the Net.  I bet it's them.  Fits the profile.  I'm just thinking that if they were found in a box in Missoula, Montana, Skelton had help.  Wasn't a lone wold job.

I'm pretty sure they can ID with DNA.  Skelton need his head placed in a vise and slowly tightened.  Bet he'd talk then, either that or his fingers smashed one at a time with a hammer.

It would seem unlikely there are too many groups of 3 bodies with those approximate ages out there.

The dad (sperm donor...   can't say he was much of a dad) has always said he gave the boys away to someone he didn't know.  This scenario may actually give some credence to his story.  Maybe he didn't actually kill them but he certainly didn't keep them from the potential danger!

I've been personally involved with a few of those eviction clean outs.  In this case it's good that the crew was opening boxes and looking to see what is inside the boxes.  Sometimes they do that to see if there are any valuables in the boxes.  I've never been around when they found a body but I have seen some mighty strange things that people leave behind!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2017, 09:01:56 PM »

I believe it's going to get very interesting and quickly.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2018, 10:24:50 AM »

I believe it's going to get very interesting and quickly.

I've never heard anything more about this!

I'm not sure if there's really any new info here of if it's just a summary of what's happened (and not happened) over the years.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/new-podcast-focuses-on-case-of-missing-skelton-brothers-in-michigan

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:14 AM »

It was 'hushed up' wasn't it....

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 04:14:03 PM »

Authorities reporting now that the remains found in Montana are definately not the Skelton boys
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up