MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: August 20, 2018, 08:56:10 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Maverick
He has the power to pardon and it is absolute !! He wouldn't be the first to hand out pardons to his close circle.

on: August 20, 2018, 08:27:24 PM 
Started by Blondie - Last post by Blondie
I hope this is allowed. I'm looking for information on a 1987 shooting in LaSalle, Mi. Hopefully this is close enough to Monroe to be alright. The victim was Gerald E Yensch and he was shot and killed inside his home. That is all the info I can find. After reading the Iron Coffin thread I was half afraid to ask questions. Does anyone remember that incident and can give me more info without endangering them or me?  :-\

on: August 20, 2018, 03:43:35 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by blue2
Don't agree with that but you're right.  The President pretty much can do what he wants

on: August 20, 2018, 03:42:02 PM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by blue2
Well, If they dont' spend it on something that helps all then that's what is going to happen some day..

on: August 20, 2018, 03:40:43 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by blue2
My Vegas friends say the smoke rolled in to where they can't see the mountains,  But there is no affect in the city from it that he can tell.

on: August 20, 2018, 12:06:10 PM 
Started by superspice_10 - Last post by eriemermaid
That sun is covered up by California smoke!   Wish they could put those fires out!

on: August 20, 2018, 11:53:58 AM 
Started by BigRedDog - Last post by Maverick
instead of raising insurance rates just take the $10 billion from the no fault fund and fix some roads and eliminate the unlimited medical.
Oh i bet there is no money in the fund.   Somebody probably spent it all and left a bunch of IOU'S.
Now you sound like a politician--  I smell money---lets just blow it !!!

on: August 20, 2018, 11:50:39 AM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by Maverick
the next thing we'll be hearing is Manafort didn't roll on Trump because Trump promised him he would pardon him if it got to that.   More obstruction of justice.
I think thats what's coming probably for more than one of Trumps people. Actually that is one of the perks of being president.

on: August 20, 2018, 11:24:53 AM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by blue2
MDOT will be completely closing Telegraph Rd (US-24) just south of Temperance Road ON SEPTEMBER 4th, to replace the culvert at Little Lake Creek. The estimated time frame is 8 weeks. Detour Information for Telegraph Road will be Sterns Road, M-125, and Luna Pier Road.
In preparation for this detour, MDOT’s contractor (Erie Construction) will be doing deep strength asphalt patching on Sterns Road between US-24 and M-125 next Friday and Saturday, August 24th and 25th, weather permitting. Sterns Road will remain open using flag control. Then after the entire project is complete Sterns Road will be evaluated for additional repair work from damage due to the detour traffic. M-125 and Luna Pier Road between US-24 and M-125 are State routes.

on: August 20, 2018, 10:46:18 AM 
Started by eriemermaid - Last post by blue2
That's what the culvert is at Bedford Hills.  A few big concrete boxes.  Telegraph obviously carries more traffic than Jackman Rd and heavier veh too.  There was a posted detour, maybe on MCRC facebook.  Im sure it mentioned Sterns Rd.  And then was a comment that Sterns road would probably receive some damage from increased heavier veh and require some rebuild after the detour ends

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10