MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Science & Technology > Science & Technology

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Down

Author Topic: Science & Technology  (Read 18233 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: Science & Technology
« Reply #345 on: December 27, 2017, 10:54:54 AM »

Exactly.  The attitude is...  It's not mine so why take it back.  Kind of like all the plastic milk crates...

I just found a new use for the plastic milk crates after all these years. A 20lb propane tank fits nicely in one and will not tip over in your vehicle..

I keep my eyes open and pick them up when I can.  I've had some that I used outside for so long that they just literally disintegrated.

Yes, perfect for helping to stabilize a 20-30-40 pound propane cylinder.

They work pretty good for sitting on while working out in the garden or yard too.

Just don't sit on them too long or you'll end up with 'waffle butt' 8) 8) 8)
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2017, 11:57:22 AM »

I'm sure we all know (but ignore) the fact that they are someone else's property so possessing them is petty theft.  It states that on each one....  I'm guilty as well.  I like the red ones myself.  Waffle butt for sure unless you sit on a cushion....
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2017, 08:00:12 PM »

I'm sure we all know (but ignore) the fact that they are someone else's property so possessing them is petty theft.  It states that on each one....  I'm guilty as well.  I like the red ones myself.  Waffle butt for sure unless you sit on a cushion....

I prefer grey!

I forget what brand that is....  but I can tell you what stores they sit behind....  from my youth.

;D
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]   Go Up