MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...  (Read 19844 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...
« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2018, 09:25:31 AM »

Nothing like a little more turmoil when you're trying to quiet the prior turmoil ;) ;) ;)

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/education/2018/02/12/msu-blanchard-law-firm/110359210/
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2018, 09:48:12 AM »

Install Engler and cronyism abounds.  MSU will resemble the Washington swamp before long....
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2018, 10:03:28 PM »

Nothing like a little more turmoil when you're trying to quiet the prior turmoil ;) ;) ;)

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/education/2018/02/12/msu-blanchard-law-firm/110359210/

All your missing now is getting Jenny back... and we can have a MSU governor's club 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2018, 10:15:13 PM »

Engler only been at Sparty U a week and has already determined Midget and Dantonio are fine men and haven't done anything Wrong..

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2018, 08:47:39 AM »

Engler only been at Sparty U a week and has already determined Midget and Dantonio are fine men and haven't done anything Wrong..

I'm guessing he was practicing those words before the appointment ever became public...

now if he can keep the investigators moving in that same direction ;) ;) ;)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2018, 09:34:43 AM »

I'm guessing this is what you're referring to:

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/engler_defends_izzo_dantanio_i.html#incart_river_home

I can't guess why they would have a backlog of complaints!!!

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/michigan_state_hires_firm_to_h.html#incart_river_home

Already sounding like the phrase "I don't remember" is going to be uttered a lot along the Red Cedar River!!!

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/msu_tells_us_senators_employee.html#incart_river_home

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2018, 09:54:24 AM »

MSU is hanging their hat on the 2014 timeline...  sounds much better than 1997

Wonder how many emails and texts will have been "Lost" ... or what records their Title IX office even keeps?

I see their "reports" only go back to 2015 - online... 

http://titleix.msu.edu/_files/documents/Title%20IX%20Annual%20Report.pdf
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2018, 02:55:35 PM »

This may indicate just how long the 'protect the U at all costs' has been happening in East Lansing!

https://www.freep.com/story/opinion/columnists/judy-putnam/2018/02/13/1985-rape-msu-dorm-brings-call-msu-president-engler/335161002/

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2018, 06:58:33 PM »

I see the MSU Staff had their temper tantrum.

I wonder.....  what is their logic.....  that a Female President is a cure all.....

But didn't they have a Female President when all this went down?

How does not having a penis make you better suited to transition the University?

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »

The article comments that Engler has already 'overhauled' the MSU Sports System!!!

That's easy to say but it's going to take months (maybe years) to find out if that is a fact or just more words! 

If the same old attitude persists but with different names on the doors then that is certainly not an effective overhaul.

It's hard for an entire department to actually 'change' in one or two weeks!

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/interim-president-john-engler-overhauls-michigan-states-health-system

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2018, 10:10:34 AM »

Yeah, right,,,there are a lot of stupid people around that believe anything you tell them.   But Engler probably doesn't even know the closest path from his parking spot to his office yet.  And hes saying hes overhauled the system already??

Reading now that Engler has gone full coverup mode already.  Has hired the law firm that tried to get the Weinstein thing buried.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2018/02/14/msu-titl...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:02:22 PM by blue2 »

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2018, 09:56:38 PM »

I see there was a no confidence vote and that included Engler.  He's a tool.  He reminds me of Broderick Crawford only Crawford was a good actor, Engler is an idiot.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2018, 07:27:06 AM »

I see ESPN is reporting an MSU freshman guard is under investigation for forcibly groping a female student.

The hits - they just keep on a coming at MSU.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25   Go Up