MonroeTalks.com > Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: June 22, 2017, 11:06:25 PM 
Started by John Kopke - Last post by John Kopke
I think things could be turning in Trumps direction. After months of New York Slimes and others falsely bashing Trump on Russian collusion the new false narrative is Trump's obstruction of justice. Then only problem is, like Russian collusion scam, there ain't no evidence. While it doesn't matter to leftists, normal folks are just shaking their heads.
Do the Dems have anything other than trying to slime their opponents as a reason to vote for them? Maybe Tiny has an answer. 

on: June 22, 2017, 10:46:30 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by John Kopke
Hey look how well Detroit has "survived"...  Government Motors...    Bankruptcy isn't so bad unless you are on the hook (were stupid enough to invest) as a creditor

We've had Cities - now it looks like States and Territories want in on the fun  (Puerto Rico and Illinois)

As I remember, GM bond holders got the shaft. Beyond that GM paid back every dime they owed. Unfortunately what the government said they owed, and what they really owed, differed by about $ 10 billion.

on: June 22, 2017, 10:00:14 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by Professor H
Looking like British hierarchy coming to end. Neither William or Harry express interest in becoming king.
Kennedy suggests Perhaps Bill and Hillary could move to England. She'd look good in the crown..
I'm sure there is someone down the line that will happily take over...

on: June 22, 2017, 09:57:24 PM 
I see some in the Democrat party are starting to openly question the Leadership team...   

Hush!   You have a great team...   no need to change it for another 10 or more years! 

Pelosi for life!   I think that should be the party slogan  :)

on: June 22, 2017, 09:55:05 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by Professor H
Hey look how well Detroit has "survived"...  Government Motors...    Bankruptcy isn't so bad unless you are on the hook (were stupid enough to invest) as a creditor

We've had Cities - now it looks like States and Territories want in on the fun  (Puerto Rico and Illinois)

on: June 22, 2017, 09:50:42 PM 
Can't sell power or secrets if you lose that "clearance"    otherwise their leaking friends can keep them in the loop

on: June 22, 2017, 09:49:58 PM 
Guy Gordon on WJR. Mr. Milktoast. He was unhappy when Trump announced he didn't have tapes of his conversation with Comey. His thought was Trump shouldn't distract from his agenda. He took 4 calls and everyone was on Trump's side. Like them, Trump was jerking the media's chain, just like they have been jerking his chain ever since he was elected with the bogus Russia routine. The point is Guy, you the media, have done more to distract the President from his agenda than anything the President has done. Big Time.

on: June 22, 2017, 09:34:04 PM 
I just read an article from a lib making the case that the Dems problem is marketing. It isn't that they don't have issues that attract people, they aren't marketing them properly. How many times have I heard that. In the article he didn't mention even a single issue that is a winner that didn't break through because of poor marketing. Listen, I was in sales for most of my adult life, but the bottom line is it doesn't matter how adept you are at sales it's hard to sell nothing.   

on: June 22, 2017, 09:01:17 PM 
Started by excelsior - Last post by John Kopke
Pretty sure they were counting on Hillary to follow Obama and take care of things..

Well bad news for Illinois is a plus for the country.

on: June 22, 2017, 08:59:22 PM 
Started by Professor H - Last post by blue2
Looking like British hierarchy coming to end. Neither William or Harry express interest in becoming king.
Kennedy suggests Perhaps Bill and Hillary could move to England. She'd look good in the crown..

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10